Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Colt's basically got a spoiled teenager who wants to seal the deal by the third or fourth date. Why does he never date a nice, nondramatic American woman? Like the cute girl with glasses he met in a restaurant last season? Find someone who's local, who can have him over to her place. This guy needs serious therapy. 

• Love 6

Good night all. Stay healthy and safe. Wear your mask. See you tomorrow night. 

can I just add that these people really need to hire some new writers? Haven't we already had an "American fiance goes to park and is terrorized by monkeys" scene? Come ON. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 16
4 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Andreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiii and Libby are cute on Pillow Talk.  IRL, that asshat is still a controlling, passive-agressive butthead!

And that smoochie sound coming from Colteee before the "hotel room" experience, is just... vomit inducing!

But you guys are hilarious!!! Have a great week!

I'm convinced that 90% of what goes down with them on the show is all fabricated to keep them on the show.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

It looks like a front bottom

My husband wondered if he’d had a Caesarean. 

I must apologize to anyone I offended by posting the photo. I tried to spoiler tag it,  but it didn’t work. Last time I got in trouble for posting a picture it was Azan’s family serving Nicole a sheep’s head. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

My husband wondered if he’d had a Caesarean. 

I must apologize to anyone I offended by posting the photo. I tried to spoiler tag it,  but it didn’t work. Last time I got in trouble for posting a picture it was Azan’s family serving Nicole a sheep’s head. 

I needed to see it close up in all it’s glory. When you’re live chatting you don’t get the full experience 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I was just kidding, you know we all had to razz you about having to see Coltee like that 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2