Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

Wow, this Andrei has the balls of a lion.  How dare he expect her Dad to pay for a big wedding in Moldova which is basically for his family.  What a nut.

Now we can understand why her family is on his case ........he doesn't work, he invites them to the wedding in Moldova and wants her Dad to a pay for it.  The man already paid for one wedding, for a house, pretty sure for his car too.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Having too much confidence seems to be a problem for most of these people. Like Yolanda rejecting Caesar because he doesn't have muscles.

Like Yolanda rejecting the wizard because she thought she had a brain...

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Having too much confidence seems to be a problem for most of these people. Like Yolanda rejecting Caesar because he doesn't have muscles.

Yolanda should hook up with David. They are both 4s

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Like Yolanda rejecting Caesar because he doesn't have muscles.

I guess she didn’t see his shirtless picture in front of the nail polish rack 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Why is Larissa talking loudly in to her phone? There are other customers.

Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Wow, this Andrei has the balls of a lion.  How dare he expect her Dad to pay for a big wedding in Moldova which is basically for his family.  What a nut.

Yup, her dad paid for the FL wedding, Moldova's all on him!

• Love 5

I’m not kidding, but do you know how many women who are heavy smokers who suffer SUDDEN death fro cardiac arrest? High risk of death. I know 3 women who had that happen They are dead. Angela should take heed. 

• Love 3
Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

I’m not kidding, but do you know how many women who are heavy smokers who suffer SUDDEN death fro cardiac arrest? High risk of death. I know 3 women who had that happen They are dead. Angela should take heed. 

Her mother is dying from cancer in front of her very eyes. You’d think THAT would give her some pause.

• Love 12
46 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I wrote in another thread that when I got my period after a few years, I was surprised. Turned out it was cervical cancer.

Same here, but FYI for all you gals, it was only a few drops here and there separated by many months.

"Thar's a baby in thar!!"

"No ma'am, that's your intestines."

GOLD!

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
Just now, magemaud said:

You’re gonna curse me, too! 

2223246F-C36E-45DD-950B-61A4123B71ED.jpeg

Hey Primetimer mods....we need the vomit reaction button. STAT!!]

(Between this and Coltee in a speedo, TLC is having a field day!)

• LOL 8
  • Love 7
34 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Yes, Lysol. I have a few questions. Where can I find your spray and your wipes? Because they've been MIA from the stores since March.

They're slowly starting to come back in Amazon. 

• Love 2