Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

43 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Thank God for this - my new house burned down Weds night and I need to forget that for awhile.  I still have my old house and furniture.

I am so sorry for this sad event.  Glad you are trying to find the bright side.

• Love 6

How do these people have dogs that actually sit their asses down in the car? My criminally insane dog has actually shifted my car into neutral while I was driving. He has a car seat now.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

How do these people have dogs that actually sit their asses down in the car? My criminally insane dog has actually shifted my car into neutral while I was driving. He has a car seat now.

And it never occurred to my dog that she could have gotten into the front seat when I wasn’t in the car.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Stephanie will now launch into a litany of complaints about her trip. God I loathe her. 

Right? Erika was a wonderful host who arranged awesome excursions and invited her to meet friends and family......yet Erika is the problem? I think due to Stefs illness she was spoiled growing up and is used to the world revolving around her

• Love 20
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

Literally his pants from Freejack. My friend won them in a Planet Hollywood contest and left them at my house. I tried them on. I literally got in Emilio’s pants. What on earth did you think I meant?

Bahahahahahaha hahahahahaha!

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

Literally his pants from Freejack. My friend won them in a Planet Hollywood contest and left them at my house. I tried them on. I literally got in Emilio’s pants. What on earth did you think I meant?

You tease us so...... 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1