Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

40 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

Too many Social Media places for people to go to have to put up with #ForumNazis?

There WAS one amazing success story from TWoP though. Do you remember Pamie?

I used to read Pamie's blog all the time! Yay Gilmore Girls forums. 

• Love 2

Ugh, giving ultimatums is never good. She was being truthful, not yet. It's too soon and he can't respect that. He loves that she's crying over him. Like he got the last word. 

• Love 21

Shut the fuck up Geoffrey. You say that Varya doesn’t realize how much she’s hurt you By turning you down?

Just like you didn’t realize how much you were hurting your exes by beating the crap out of them? Your such a victim. Shut up you stupid felon-with-charges-pending fucktard. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 23
7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Sian knows Ash’s bullshit first hand. She knows Taj ain’t going nowhere.

100% yes.

Ash has no power in their relationship and no say in where Taj lives...and by not power I mean no money, no money to get a lawyer to press Sian to letting him take Taj anywhere except the park or the movies.  Sian is not worried.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 17
1 minute ago, blubld43 said:

Of course Stephanie is not comfortable in the bed.

Have they been intimate?  Seems like no?

I was wondering that too. Don't think so. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, blubld43 said:

Of course Stephanie is not comfortable in the bed.

Have they been intimate?  Seems like no?

Yeah, no more sexy black negligee...that was only for the first night.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, tvrox said:

I used to read Pamie's blog all the time! Yay Gilmore Girls forums. 

Yeah, Pamie's Hollywood success story is unbelievable. Even when she just wrote for Mind Of Mencia, that was pretty cool...but she's like a legit A-List screenwriter now.

My gf is addicted to Gilmore as comfort show. Has it on all the time. Will have to find those old boards...

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Geoffrey’s ex was throwing herself at him so I don’t think he will have a problem finding another woman unfortunately 

Finding one isn't the problem, it's disposing of the body that is.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Angry Moldovian, are there really kangaroos just hanging out everywhere in Australia? 

When I lived in South Australia, my car had a “root roll”, a bar to help protect you and the car if you ran into a kangaroo. I lived in the suburbs, so didn’t come across a single one. 

• Love 3
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

I don't think they have even kissed, have they?

Yes, their first night, I think. It was pure Hollywood girl’s making out without a scintilla of feeling, just wanting to look good for the camera.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

The cross over we need:

Geoffreys flight connects in Keev where there is a mechanical and he has to spend the night.  Meets up with David and they spend the night together tracking down Lana.  

...while Yolanda waits for them back in Vegas

• LOL 4