Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Right but it isn’t on her parents to support them. I think he made pretty good money on the resort in Samoa. TLC tends to play a stereotypical ‘third_world’ narrative when it isn’t really the case. The rent free home was a lovely arrangement and her mom is giving them plenty of notice. Save that cash and rent an apt and stop looking at houses you can’t afford. 

They are making a lot of money from TLC. 

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Chloe Dog said:

I hope Yara meets some sweet rich guy that takes her away from this jackass.

9 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Give up WHAT Jovi?!?!? Strippers and partying?!?! That is IT. Yara isn’t perfect but gave up much more than you did…he is such a piece of shit.

8 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I wonder if he really got his own room, or if he spent the night at the bar with some stripper?

8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Exactly. He's a married dad now. Time to embrace the joys of mowing the lawn, taking your baby to the park, cookouts with the neighbors, and puttering in your garage! 

giphy.gif

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
38 minutes ago, ExMathMajor said:

Was that Charlie's wife with her back to the pool? Maybe she's the one who gets pushed in?

Anybody else notice the boom (?) in the shot?

Yeah that boom was really obvious. Terrible shot. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Is this the show from the app making its way to cable?

Yes, they show an entire season on Dis. +, and then show it on TLC.   

Asuelu is even more ridiculous than before.   I can't believe he wants to move to Samoa, and then have another baby.     How's he going to finance that either?    American Samoa maybe, but not regular Samoa with Mommy Asuelu.    Doesn't Asuelu realize that moving back to Samoa means his immigration is over?    They still have no money, so I guess he'll go back to dancing?  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Maybe Chuck can hire Asuelu as a real estate agent. He and Andrei can work together, the sisters will love that. 

I will bet anyone right now that at the tell all Asuelu tells us all that he's taking the real estate exam. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1