Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

I don't see how the math works.  He said $100K gross & $50K net profit per house as a goal.  He's got to split that with his 4 unemployable spawn.  And, Becky seems to get her commission, too.  Now Jen is the CFO, even though nobody mentioned it until this week.  

Eggs-zachery! If they were flipping three houses a month I could see needing that many employees, but they don't need five people when they do one every couple of months.

• Love 5
(edited)

This show is the Fifi Mermaid of reality TV. A genuine fake. But I'll keep watching because you guys give me life.

The vineyard is opening this coming weekend. I have not had a very happy experience so far but I'm hopeful things will change once I get used to the job. Have a good week, everyone.

Edited by mmecorday
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Women's breasts are for feeding babies if you choose.  Jovi and Michael can shut their pieholes.  As awful as Mike was in this one, Jovi and and his whining:  Jeezaloo yara you used to be my hot sexy vacation f&&k, now you are a boring ass mom who has zero chill.  Michael, you don't need to obsess over her breasts.  They are not your property.

Also, I've seen some first rate breasts, and Angie's aren't that great.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

Andrei could have ended this shit many episodes ago.  If they had just taken the Nice bridge (Rte 301) into Southern MD instead of doing the fake detour into DC, he could have plunged them all into Potomac River.  It would have been the highest rated episode ever!!

301 scares the hell out of me! Like a terrifying old roller coaster. Took it at 5 am into Virginia one day and thought for sure I’d be found floating the next day😂.

• Love 5

Spoiler! Ronald had a gambling problem! And wow, Tiffany. Such high regard for your ass...”I’m a blessing in this man’s life.” I dunno Tiffany...maybe if you were such a hot ticket you could’ve gotten a non felon who lives in the same country as you....

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
(edited)

I can't take any more of show. It's not fun at all and I usually end up with a ball of tension in my stomach at the end. I'm not doing this to myself anymore. 

I'M DONE! It never loved me!

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • Love 2

Oh, good, Chuck's going to have a big family cookout, that will solve everything. I mean, the RV trip worked so well. 

Yes, that's it, Jen, or Becky, whichever one of you is stirring the pot, confront dad about how you feel. You've just been bottling it up and no one knows how you feel about things. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

This show is hitting a new low. 

Like, lower than lower than the lowest.

No.  We still have to see Mykul masturbate under Angela's supervision.  And, we still wouldn't have sunk to the deepest depths.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

301 scares the hell out of me! Like a terrifying old roller coaster. Took it at 5 am into Virginia one day and thought for sure I’d be found floating the next day😂.

Exactly!!!  No one would suspect it was on purpose!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

I think Natalie has a new girlfriend now. I don't blame her. Mike would make me a lesbian too.

Rumour has it that's how Mike lost wife #1.

That coupled with what I saw online of that video... I don't blame wife #1.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Julia…you don’t have an income. You can’t afford  a baby. Here comes momma Mike spewing poison.  Why would Jovi bring Yara to a strip climb…so romantic…idiot. 

This is Romantic Night 2, because Yara's dress is black, not pink.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Spoiler! Ronald had a gambling problem! And wow, Tiffany. Such high regard for your ass...”I’m a blessing in this man’s life.” I dunno Tiffany...maybe if you were such a hot ticket you could’ve gotten a non felon who lives in the same country as you....

She is an overweight unemployed single mother. She does think quite highly of herself though.

• Love 11

Alright guys, it was so fun snarking with you all tonight! I will see you around the forums. By the way, I am not as busy this week as I was the past two weeks, so I will try to be on here more. Let us continue this HEA snarkfest next week, everyone! Peace out.

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

I can't take any more of show. It's not fun at all and I usually end up with a ball of tension in my stomach at the end. I'm not doing this to myself anymore. 

I'M DONE!

You never loved us. I’m assuming you’ll be back next week? 😀

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
17 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Mrs. FB and I have been to the Roloff farm twice during their pumpkin season

I'll bet you're the only people who have been both to the Roloff Farm and Dr. Now's office! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I think Natalie has a new girlfriend now. I don't blame her. Mike would make me a lesbian too.

Rumour has it that's how Mike lost wife #1.

Spoiler

You mean they didn't want the "magic" happening from "Daddy" like in the video of his thumb penis?

On that note... goodnight everybody!

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

She is an overweight unemployed single mother. She does think quite highly of herself though.

It reminds me of a quote I heard the other day:  Everyone thinks that they are the star of their own movie, whether they should be or not!

• LOL 3
  • Love 5