Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Guys I love the hotel clerk, she thinks he is nuts

Can she and the flowers lady, restaurant server, Green Door Man start a support group?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

I just told MrBunkie if she shows up to meet David, Paul McCartney May come to get me one day.  He needs to prepare. 

Connor Trinneer is my jam.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, hisbunkie said:

I just told MrBunkie if she shows up to meet David, Paul McCartney May come to get me one day.  He needs to prepare. 

How much money have you spent on him?  And how long have you two had one sided communication?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

If he tries to visit her now, she can say, "I have COVID-19. My has COVID-19. We are at hockey game where everyone has COVID-19."

this has an oregon trail vibe to it

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
7 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

The desk clerk pronounced it the standard key-ev.  I don't know where that Keev came from.

It really is the Ukrainian way. Us older people grew up with it as part of the USSR and they called it Key-ev, while  Ukranians called it Keev. Also during the USSR it was the UKraine or  the Ukrainian SSR. We older people grew up saying The Ukraine, Ukranians dont like that because it signified that they were simply part of the USSR and not an independent country. Ukranians say Ukraine not THE Ukraine.

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Useful 7
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Leilani said:

David wearning a leather jacket he bought in the 70s .

I think he got it in the thrift store when he got all his furniture

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5

When I was a kid I used to console myself as I yearned for my one true love, Bobby Sherman,by thinking "at least we're in the same country at the same time.". Just as delusional as David, except that Bobby Sherman is real.

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

David--no fool like an old fool. If you wish to persist in this delusion, then you fly "Lana" to Las Vegas this time--for her, put up or show up. And you get all kinds of credentials from her that she is who she says she is. Stop telling the hotel staff your pathetic story.  

He is so stubborn, stupid.   I can't believe TLC thought he was a good candidate for the show. He is dull as dishwater and less interesting

Speaking of stupid, Big Edd is next.    Can't stand him either, but I like the resort area they are in.

This season I am watching this more as a travelogue since the story lines are pretty bland except for the felon and the old lady with her soja-toyboy.

• Love 6
(edited)

Rose is mad at me!  How dare she!  

He didn't expect that she would put her dignity above a green card.  

Ed sucks, she told him MANY TIMES that she wanted two kids.  Now he is shocked when his vasectomy is a problem when he springs it on her.  He is the worst. 

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
Just now, Floatingbison said:

Their relationship is doomed.  Even if they meet, she'll eventually leave him for Wayne Gretzky.

Right! Well, al least now we know where to find “Lana”! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1