Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Why does Ronald look so think, but have that gut?

Beer belly.

He is acting like a giant jerk! His friend is like “yeah, whatever, Buddy…”

has Yara ever heard of a ROBE?

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

Gwen, she's probably going to do it the same way that all the other single mothers have always done it. That said, I do love how supportive Gwen is, but I totally understand wanting to be in your own home where you are comfortable and feel comfortable.

• Love 14
4 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

So, Tiffany's one of those people who doesn't take a child seat for the baby?    Not only will she need it on the airplane, but doesn't irresponsible Ronald have a suitable car seat either?   

Does Ronald even own a car??

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Single mom here. You’d be surprised Gwen at what we can accomplish on our own ....

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I understand. She just wants her own space.

Gwen needs to put a sock in it. Smile and be supportive, Gwen. Just let her know that the door is open if Yara changes her mind. 

My son was a great baby who slept for three hours every afternoon. I napped daily. Really Gwen, if the baby cries, Yara will take care of her. She's her mother. Back off. 

• Love 12

I would wanna just be home and be in my space and be with my baby, too. It’s good to know Gwen is available to help, but, yeah, I’ve been independent since 17 too and I couldn’t stay there for too long, even with baby.

• Love 11
Just now, Doublemint said:

I'm in Yara's corner - she's got it, Gwen - I get it.   Looking forward to DARCY.

I'm looking forward to Darcey, because HEA has been such a slog.  HEA has been so bad that I haven't even listened to the Reality Gays, who make Darcey & Stacey for me.

• Love 6
Just now, kacesq said:

And another older lady needing to get knocked up for her younger hubby, I’m in.

Maybe because I am *ahem* in that age range but I usually enjoy the Cougar storylines on this show. I think I was one of the few who got a kick out of Stephanie.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

I'm looking forward to Darcey, because HEA has been such a slog.  HEA has been so bad that I haven't even listened to the Reality Gays, who make Darcey & Stacey for me.

I just joined their gaytreon, they make my cycling bearable 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Maybe because I am *ahem* in that age range but I usually enjoy the Cougar storylines on this show. I think I was one of the few who got a kick out of Stephanie.

Stephanie was hilarious 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Kalani, stop with the breastfeeding.  Those boys are old enough to drink out of a GLASS for cryin' out loud.  Give it up.

All that TOY shit....  You gotta get into it without having to nurse somebody every 15 minutes.

Just sayin'.  Go ahead. Go on a SAMOAN adventure? Seriously.

• Love 5