Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

(edited)
13 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

OMG, the friends saying they think she is going to ditch him after a year and a day. They are assholes.

Nope, they already decided that they have to stay married for three years, at least that's their interpretation of her situation.     However, I swear someone said two years.   

Yara needs to remind herself it could have been worse, if she had met and married Andrew.    Compared to Andrew, even Mike and Jovi look good. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
Just now, For Cereals said:

Just topped off my Korbel.

Maybe I’m sensitive being in wildfire country, but is it wise to start a fire in a forest of dead leaves?

There have been a number of grass fires here already.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

He is living with baby momma?!?!? AHAHA 🤣 

Harris was on the phone home yelling "We've got it made, baby!"

2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Shredders can be satisfying.

I have two in my office. I love shredding a pile of documents. It really is so soothing. 

2 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Stephanie sounds somewhat sober

The pills haven't kicked in yet. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

The cat is thinking that she can't take any more humans if they are like "mama"

3 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I think that poor cat is thinking that Stephanie has bad breath. 

3 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

If that cat doesn’t scratch Stephanie’s eyes out, he’s a disgrace to the species.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Of course Emma is going along with it....she knows that he will be sending money back there to support his real family

My family is from Jamaica and it’s not uncommon to hope that a parent can get to (in my case Canada, or the US, UK) and work to send back money. The ultimate goal is that they can eventually bring their kids/family over. I say go for it, Harris! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Flash forward to Stephanie’s third season on this show and it’ll be Emma she’s bringing to the US on a K-1. Fucking batshit.

Next 90DF spin-off: Parents who want to be reunited with their children, featuring Stephanie & Ry-Harris, Tarzel, Leida & Eric, Shoulders McGee & Ronald.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4