Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

See, friends? New iteration in a couple of weeks! And I will be here for it, and for you!

Oh, Mike sat at the river's edge, contemplating life, the universe, and everything. Fuck you, Mike. You are a terrible person.

He was communing with Ziggy Stardust 

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, hula-la said:

My sister just had the audacity to call just now. Was it rude that I kept scrolling during said call so your snark kept me updated on what is going on?

I don't blame you, last time I took a quick bathroom break and came back to 30 new posts

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Arynm said:

OK, here we go, Natalie thinks he cheated on her the night before the wedding, because he took off in the middle of the night. She thinks that a lot.

I think that Tamara also put the notion in her head by saying bachelor party

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Arynm said:

OK, here we go, Natalie thinks he cheated on her the night before the wedding, because he took off in the middle of the night. She thinks that a lot.

I know.  Who’s taking that bait in Sequim and how awful would her bangs be?

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Even though neither are great, I feel bad for Natalie because Mike called off the wedding.

Imagine that, on the night before your wedding, your husband to be said "I don't know if I want to deal with all this". Oh, and because it can't be said enough, fuck you, Mike. 

• Love 11
Just now, kacesq said:

I’m surprised by how poor Rebecca looks...she usually is much more concerned with her image. Here she looks like she rolled out of bed.

Looks like she might have the dreaded low pressure shower head.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I’m surprised by how poor Rebecca looks...she usually is much more concerned with her image. Here she looks like she rolled out of bed.

Is it me or does her hair look greasy too?

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

See, friends? New iteration in a couple of weeks! And I will be here for it, and for you!

Oh, Mike sat at the river's edge, contemplating life, the universe, and everything. Fuck you, Mike. You are a terrible person.

Waiting for the UFOs to whisk him away.  Or probe him.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 13

Jovi honey, you really don't have room to judge the other men. Best to keep quiet because you did a lot of things that could be thrown in your face. But then again that goes for all the cast every season, lack of self awareness.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Shaun is the worst host. I can’t take the dramatics. I’m already bored with the rehash of this godforsaken couple.

I wonder if Barbara is still in her ear?  We need Kevin!  The pacing would even be better.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Oh, for fuck’s sake. What happened before cell phones were around? Remember those days when you didn’t have to check in every hour?

I get that but if I woke up at 3 am and my husband wasn’t there, no note, I would be concerned. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 14
3 minutes ago, Arynm said:

Pretty slim pickins in Sequim at 3 a.m.,.... I don't think Nutalee has much to worry about.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Mike and is up talking is driving me nuts. He is a rude asshole for leaving at 3 am and not telling her where he is going.

He talks to her like it's sooooo stupid she didn't know exactly where he was and why he left.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

I hope this isn't the first time Yara is seeing this...

Oh DAMN!  I hope she beats his ass after they leave there.  Jovi should have prepared her for what she might see.  Or maybe he'll blame being black out from drinking.

Edited by TazDevil
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

60 Minutes ran late and there was no way I was missing Prince for this motley crew of goobers. What did I miss?

Not much, just the incel looking like a giant GRAPE  and literally pooping himself because Amira is going to be there 

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • LOL 13
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I think that Tamara also put the notion in her head by saying bachelor party

Tamara would do anything to run Natalie off. 

I don't think its beyond the pale to think that your guy might be knocking boots if he takes off and doesn't answer his phone. Either that he's been killed in an accident.

Just now, charmed1 said:

60 Minutes ran late and there was no way I was missing Prince for this motley crew of goobers. What did I miss?

Nothing. Mike shrugs, Natalie cries. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 11