Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Mine is on my deck. I don't use the burner much so it's a couple feet away. Have heard that some folks have had them close to the glass doors and the glass exploded. Just be careful.

No. It's up against the chimney.

• Love 3

The good thing about lockdown is that even though I didn't have a haircut for six months, I have done my own hair color for years, so I never had the huge root problem some did (like the dyed blonde on the local news, she had six inch roots at one time).     

At least, Natalie and Mike looked happy for once.  

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Twopper said:

21 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

.or Rebecca here. PEAK lockdown hair

mine definitely is better than Rebecca's because I don't have roots that need touching up.   And I am 15 years older than Stephani, but my hair looks healthier.

I have amazing hair at 62...my hairstylist is a doll!

DA7DE13D-9A38-49F6-B921-D40583E6DC4E.jpeg

• Love 15

Didn't Tarek already propose in the Philippines on the beach with @Trackdawg's favorite tune?  Will Hazel accept now, only on the condition that she gets a non-Minty girlfriend?  She's trapped.  She really can't decline the proposal, although he's dumb enough to negotiate the terms.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

What did they eat?

Mike ate nothing, the plate of 3 crab cakes? salmon burgers? whatever it was, bounced around from the middle of table, to in front of him and back again. And his paper plate stayed clean.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

What did they eat?

Something beige and dry looking, so much for Natalie's healthy eating, no salad or veggies?

Why paper plates at home if it is only the two of you, why not real dishes?  I just do not get the appeal of sitting down to a sparse paper plate for dinner or any meal?  Also, take the price tags off the felt bunnies that were on the table.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

The good thing about lockdown is that even though I didn't have a haircut for six months, I have done my own hair color for years, so I never had the huge root problem some did (like the dyed blonde on the local news, she had six inch roots at one time).     

At least, Natalie and Mike looked happy for once.  

I died my own hair for a Zoom interview.  It was early on, so I basically yelled through the interview.  And, I died my hair too dark.  It cost over $500 to get it back to the color so that I could return to my colorist without her knowing what I did.  I didn't get the job, but it wasn't meant to be.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Your husband reminds me a bit of (a hetero) Jonathan Groff who I adore 😍

In the early years he reminded me of Ryan Phillipe. (I'm pregnant there, not bloated. Although I guess I was that, too. Nobody told me how gassy pregnancy is.)

608191521_ryan2.jpg.7dceab14457d55c2be5080a94bbe8246.jpg

• Love 16
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

No, I’m so conflicted about adopting a dog. 

I found my little monster on Petfinder. It did feel a bit like Tinder for animals which was weird lol. I had an idea of the type of dog I wanted and he wasn’t it. Once I saw him in person, I fell in love. He’s disabled and I didn’t care one bit. Take your time. It might not be the right time for you right now.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

My favorite of hers is "Here You Come Again"

Search on YouTube videos of Dolly,  Emmylou Harris and Linda Ronstadt singing together.  Oh my...they are little angles sent from heaven!

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Something beige and dry looking, so much for Natalie's healthy eating, no salad or veggies?

Why paper plates at home if it is only the two of you, why not real dishes?  I just do not get the appeal of sitting down to a sparse paper plate for dinner or any meal?  Also, take the price tags off the felt bunnies that were on the table.

Also, she said that she likes to wash dishes, and he has a dishwasher.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? I'm sitting here luxuriating with my freshly henna'd, thick shiny locks

well,  mine are brown with a few odd grey hairs mixing in.  I have such think hair, I have trouble finding barettes that will hold it.

9 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Amira has LARP guy figured out finally.  

i hope so.  this story line is almost as annoying as Haztar.  and as boring.

My keypad is a bit wonky tonight;  I wonder if it feels sleep deprived, too.

It feels like this show should be over by now 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I wonder if Hazel is REALLY bisexual or if she's really just wanting a BFF kind of girlfriend. There's something inherently sad about her. I don't get a lot of sexual vibes. 

I sense no chemistry either with blueberry doofus.   I think she might really be gay, but her culture has forced her to be straight. 

Edited by RichiesOlderBro
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9

Andrew try to be a better husband before the dad thing.  You really suck at being a boyfriend so I am not having a lot of hope.

Mike, you are NOT Magic Mike, trust me.

2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Search on YouTube videos of Dolly,  Emmylou Harris and Linda Ronstadt singing together.  Oh my...they are little angles sent from heaven!

I owned that album, "Trio."

• Love 6
Just now, RichiesOlderBro said:

I sense not chemistry with blueberry doofus.   I think she might really be gay, but her culture has forced her to be straight. 

I'd buy that, too. 

If so then I hope she finds herself a nice young woman to settle down with. I'm kind of rooting for her. 

• Love 5