Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

21 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Aghhhhhhhhh, surprise visitors 😖😖😖😖😖😖😖gawd knows if I will be back

Have you seen Sebastian Maniscalco’s routine about unexpected company? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Is that idiot Tarik wearing a Thailand tee shirt know how jealous Hazel is of all things Thai?

I like Tarzel's friend, she should be talking to all of the participants and straighten them out!

And drunk/high Stephanie is back on the screen, RyHarris has kids and some baby mama's does Stephanie know that he will be sending money back to them, her money specifically. 

Why do I think Liza Minelli could play Stephanie in a movie adaptation of 90 Day Fiance?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Ooh, "Return to Amish: The Revenge of the Farm Witches!"

They're cranking out that old chestnut again? Because so many shows have migrated to Discovery Plus, I bet. They have to put something on. Worse luck for us holdouts, its tripe like Return to Amish. Sheesh.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, hula-la said:

Totally switched over to the Grammy’s during Tarik and Hazel. Really enjoying Da Baby’s performance. Only tank top was on the violin player. 

OMG, that totally sounds more interesting than the ridiculous Tarzel storyline.

• Love 2

I hate seeing ads for furniture. I always think, "That sofa or that chair would look so good in my living room." And in reality I know it will be a shredded disaster within weeks because my cats just can't help themselves.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

When I was looking through petfinder yesterday, it reminded me of Tarik’s search for a girlfriend for Hazel. I know this is crazy, but how’s about Hazel looking for a girlfriend since she knows what she wants?

It wasn't mint to be.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 21
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, I'll be there. I won't be able to resist these fools. Though the thought of more Snowdens is giving me pause.

I don't think there's any doubt! But polyamory probably won't play in Peoria.

16 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I might have to watch Seeking Sister Wife. Who’s with me?

I'm in.  

I must watch Sister Wives and 90-Day Fiance to feel better about my own life.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Why is she pissed off with Zied about whether she gets married in 2 weeks or 4? It is not a surprise engagement, she said she has waited 2 years for him, she could have had some assemblance of wedding details hashed out, right?  Maybe had a dress picked out or how to go about things at the court house, idiot.

She said earlier that her ex from Morocco ( Dr Jekyll )turned into Mr Hyde as soon as vows were exchanged.  She needs 89 days in which to ascertain whether that will happen with her 27 year old fiance from Tunisia.

As far as I can figure,  if he is going to transform into the evil person role, he will do it regardless of whether she marries today or a year from now or on the 90th day.  Postponing the wedding is not going to help her see a transformation that only will occur after she marries him.

I hope that explanation makes sense. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9