Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

35 minutes ago, CraftyHazel said:

Exactly!

A Facebook friend was bitching that she’ll never get another vaccine because her side effects were sooo miserable.  I wonder if she’d bitch less about a case of COVID-19.

I'll take her vaccine. This is going soooo slow. I'm scared I won't get one until 2022. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Wait, Mike does not want to see a counsler to help with their communication but is not willing to give her the ring because of their communication problems?

I do not fault Natalie for talking about the ring, weddings, future, Mike is toying with her future, I would be pissed and go back to the Ukraine, that relationship is not going to be a happy one for either of them.

I wonder if this is TLC set up?  Natalie leaves but Mike chases her down at the airport with ring, gets down on one knee and they marry the next day at the courthouse.

• Useful 6
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

I'll take her vaccine. This is going soooo slow. I'm scared I won't get one until 2022. 

Same. My daughter finally got to go back to school in person and now she saw on Facebook that somebody in her class had a Valentines party with a bunch of kids and nobody wearing a mask. grrrrrrrr

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

OMG!!!  I totally forgot that Sister Wives is starting again tonight!  I can feel my fangs sharpening as we speak.  There are few people on this planet that I loathe more than Kody Brown.  

I loathe those 4 women for enabling that extensions-wearing prick. I can't stand a MAN with extensions!

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7

You realize someone else at that salon cut her hair, right?

I dunno. Maybe one day she thought to herself, "I'm sick of my hair. I'm going to shave it all off!" And she shaved one side and decided she couldn't go through with it.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I can't stand the Tag Team commercial. "Scoop, there it is! Scoop, there it is! Scoop, chakalaka, chakalaka!" 

Man, I used to love that song.

I love that commercial!! 🤣🤣

Sprinkles!!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

What happened to Unexpected? It’s one of my favorite train wrecks. Although I must say that I happened upon Married at First Sight Australia and I kinda fell in love with it.

Married at First Sight?  You do love a train wreck. 🤪

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Same. My daughter finally got to go back to school in person and now she saw on Facebook that somebody in her class had a Valentines party with a bunch of kids and nobody wearing a mask. grrrrrrrr

Story of my life with my kiddos

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, tvrox said:

On Jan 14th there were 8 million shots done. Today there are almost 54 million done. That is 46 million in a month. I think the number will be much higher in the next 30 days with Johnson and Johnson coming out around March 1st

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
Just now, mmecorday said:

I dunno. Maybe one day she thought to herself, "I'm sick of my hair. I'm going to shave it all off!" And she shaved one side and decided she couldn't go through with it.

There’s the old puzzler about going to the barbershop with more than 1 barber and always choosing the barber with the worst haircut, because you know he didn’t cut his own hair. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

This virus is going to be a part of our lives forever 

• Love 2
41 minutes ago, hula-la said:

I hate to brag, but a few years ago, my dance teacher set a piece on us using hula hoops. I have a professional hula hoop in my house. I got to the point I could hula two hoops while twirling in a circle. When I run for Prime Minister, it’s going to be my special skill. 

Video please? 🙂

• LOL 1
  • Love 10