Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

What’s Oceans shores like?

Nice during the summer (about four weeks long!), and often grey and overcast, and the beach is rocky and not very good.  There's lots of beach houses there, but most people here go to the Oregon beaches if they want a beach vacation or get a beach house.  BUT, there is surfing (sort of) at Grayland, which is south of Ocean Shores.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Greasy and slimy?! Jeez Mike, try to be a little nicer. 

I’m thinking he was trying to use words she understood? When he mentioned her looking too nice to go walk,she took it like a criticism.  He can’t win.

My husband will say the same to me.  A little lipstick, clean hair and a Jean skirt and he thinks I’m all “dolled up “. 
BTW, Natalie looks like she just ate a pork chop with her hands. Lose that lipstick.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
59 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

We has about six inches on snow on the ground when we woke up this morning. I always love to see the pretty cardinals at our bird feeder in the wintry weather.

Cardinal at the feeder.jpg

Pretty! I saw a cardinal a few weeks ago, and I was so surprised. Not a common sight in the city! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

This is not better dude. Now your parents hate her (more) because you threw Julia under the bus. And she’d still live in their home. And they still expect you to live on the farm forever.

You need to get out or admit you aren’t financially prepared to be a husband and let Julia go home.

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Did he say she wouldn't have to do anything either? I think I caught that? Please friends tell me if I didnt hear it right.

He did.  And she's right not to believe it.  You know that she'll feel the swingers' silent resentment during every lousy dinner around the cluttered table.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, CSunshine76 said:

Maybe Brandon can find his balls in one of those pool table pockets.

oh wait, they are in Betty’s purse.

She has them tucked into her bra. 

Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

Daddy swinger is going to stroke out, and I’m here for it! “Dont sex up my son you Soviet ho”.

DEAD. 

Seriously, Papa Brandon is old enough to remember the Red Menace. He's probably muttering "go back to Russia, commie" under his breath all day long. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 8

I hope Julia beats him at pool.

I also don't recall Brandon negotiating Julia not having to work on the farm.   Did I miss this.  I don't even think he has gotten permission to share the room.  I think Pa Brandon was still adamantly opposed.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Nice during the summer (about four weeks long!), and often grey and overcast, and the beach is rocky and not very good.  There's lots of beach houses there, but most people here go to the Oregon beaches if they want a beach vacation or get a beach house.  BUT, there is surfing (sort of) at Grayland, which is south of Ocean Shores.

But you wouldn’t live there year round? It’s the most affordable place in Washington state

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

BTW, Natalie looks like she just ate a pork chop with her hands. Lose that lipstick.

DEAD

5 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

But you wouldn’t live there year round? It’s the most affordable place in Washington state

Scary places usually are.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Brandon looks just like Betty. I'd never be able to unsee that if I was Julia.

yeah, she knows what he will look like as an older man and it isn't pretty.

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Ohhhh Julia has mommas number....that is EXACTLY what she said. Brandon is a dirty liar. It is on film....she will see i

I would like to see how she reacts when she finds out how the conversation really went.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Jovi is just Geoffrey with big teeth.

I couldn’t look at Geoffrey’s huge nostrils

oops! I was mixing up Gregory and Geoffrey 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 3
3 minutes ago, DNR said:

Hold on........ 

betty said ok to same room , i didn’t hear anything about Zero farm work for Julia...... 

did brandon lie to her , what did i miss ?

Yes, Brandon lied, he lies like a rug because he is a big old pussy boy who's scared of his parents. 

3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Sex play with a wig, he’s kinky like that

You are in rare form tonight, @Angry Moldovan!

2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

He did.  And she's right not to believe it.  You know that she'll feel the swingers' silent resentment during every lousy dinner around the cluttered table.

With Papa Brandon glowering at her across the table, begrudging every bite of food she puts in her mouth. 

1 minute ago, Twopper said:

I hope Julia beats him at pool.

She should beat him soundly about the head and shoulders with a pool cue. No jury in the land would convict her. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

OMG is Jovi really questioning the results? Even a faint broken line means pregnant you beaver toothed bird nest haired STD ridden alcoholic 

You are insulting the poor beaver! 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

You know, I've had this weird theory about this whole situation. I think Brandon's parents gave him  a mission to find someone else to help on the farm... but he fell for her. So, no, they will not be happy that she now shares his room, and was told she doesn't have to do ANY MORE farm work. They'll have to rely on that neighbor girl to feed the chickens and goats now.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1