Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

I’m relieved that my child-bearing years have sailed off on the good ship Middle Age because if I was still young, I would probably name my child Minty.  (I came thisclose to naming my daughter Winter.)

Good Ship Middle Age!!!

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, hookedontv said:

Being bisexual doesn’t mean that you must be in a throuple. Most bisexuals just date both genders but not at the same time. 

What? TLC promoting sexual threesomes? Because bisexuals in a committed relationship is boring

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Minty, is that her sex name, what am I missing?

If I recall, Minty is Thai. My experience of people from Thailand and the Philippines is that they are prone to silly nicknames like Minty or Pong or Bing Bing. 

2 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

I’m relieved that my child-bearing years have sailed off on the good ship Middle Age because if I was still young, I would probably name my child Minty.  (I came thisclose to naming my daughter Winter.)

Did you read "Shadow of the Moon" by M.M. Kaye? The main character is named Winter. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
48 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I think that damned Discovery+ logo has permanently burned a hole in the corner of my TV screen 

😁

They need to stop forcing that stuff down our throats. I'm so sick of that banner,

• Love 12
53 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

My cat is supposed to have surgery on Tuesday. May be postponed by the crazy snow we are getting. Ugh. 
Random comment I know. Was reminded by Mike’s cat. 

Hope your cat is ok! 

• Love 10

From her choice in previous husbands, to her tattoo sleeves, to her filters, to her dark roots, to her too-tight clothing, to her spending $ putting Zied’s face on every surface, to letting her daughter and the boyfriend push her around, to letting this horrible excuse of a friend in her life...Rebecca makes the WORST CHOICES EVER!

• Useful 1
  • Love 18
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

If I recall, Minty is Thai. My experience of people from Thailand and the Philippines is that they are prone to silly nicknames like Minty or Pong or Bing Bing. 

Did you read "Shadow of the Moon" by M.M. Kaye? The main character is named Winter. 

How could you forget Chantel's sister?

Edited by Gobi
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

My relationship with Tarik is more lucrative  important.

They also have to check out any prospective girlfriends so that none have kids who are classmates with Auri. If she wants a girlfriend, find one and leave Tarik out of this.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, renatae said:

What's with bish face Monica (?) and her nonsense about Zied working, and bringing up the ex. What a poor excuse for a friend!

And the way she started grilling him about what he was going to do for a job when he's been there three days. Hey Ms Private Investigator, guess you should have investigated the fact that he can't work for six months. 🙄

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
6 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Dr. Pimple Popper is on Discovery Plus now? Aww, I liked watching Dr. Lee, although the commercials were gross.

I am betting all the stuff on Discovery + ends up on the regular channels in a few months.  Or at least by fall.  I ff thru the backstories so I can watch an episode in about 20 minutes.  I just want to see her pop them.

I do hope the Joe Kenda show eventually ends up on the regular channel.  If not I will watch repeats of Forensic FIles although I think I have memorized all of them.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I did not, but I may have to now!  My mom talked me off of that ledge in the delivery room.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 5