Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Great. Betty and Ron have Brandon's life all planned out for him and Julia. Take over the farm. I don't think that's in either of the engaged couple's sights. I would hate to be in their position.

Edited by renatae
  • Love 9
5 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Oh, Mother Debbie isn't hated, is she? I thought we regarded her like Bruno's "extra but amusing" mother in "Strangers On A Train"!

Poor Julia. 

And now, poor Amira, crying over Dopey Day-Care. 

More like "Throw Mama From the Train".

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

This just drives home why Andrew rubbed me the wrong way so badly from the jump. He loves to tout himself around as a good guy, but every positive thing he does for women has ulterior motives so that he can manipulate them and make them feel like they owe him.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Amira, go home. Andrew does not love you. If someone says "If you loved me you would do this", they do not love you. Gaslighting creep. Forget him. 

A thousand times this. And it gets worse over time. Trust me. Been there.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

This just drives home why Andrew rubbed me the wrong way so badly from the jump. He loves to tout himself around as a good guy, but every positive thing he does for women has ulterior motives so that he can manipulate them and make them feel like they owe him.

He's another Colt

• Love 10

Brandon, this could all be solved if you move the fuck out. Julia needs to get out of dodge. 
Sorry Amira and Andrew for thinking you could bypass travel restrictions that are supposed to help control the virus from entering the country. I don’t have a lot of sympathy. 

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Amira, go home. Andrew does not love you. If someone says "If you loved me you would do this", they do not love you. Gaslighting creep. Forget him. 

I totally agree! She is fucking traumatized. Poor girl. She needs to dump Andrew.

• Love 8
49 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

It makes me sad that he is eating a burger in Mexico

Yes what a depressing scene! He's all alone in that beautiful resort eating a freaking burger. 

• Love 5

Of course Zied wants to go home. Jethro is lurking, muttering darkly. He probably has a lot of knuckle dragging friends, and we will have to endure at least one scene of Jethro inviting Zied to go hang with him and his posse at the local gin joint in the near future. Give me strength. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Holy cow, Mrs. FB is looking at houses in New Mexico on line, and someone just cold called her with a house!  Happening right now, Not kidding.

We met the enemy and he is us!   Life was better before social media.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I don't really blame Brandon's parents... They're used to having help with the farm and the animals.  I GET Julia feeling like she's been transplanted to another galaxy, I grew up in the middle of Houston,Texas.  We got all our meat, veg, milk, eggs, etc.. at the grocery store.  I had a CAT and a DOG.  The end.  THEY wanted to eat in the morning and they did - before I went to school.  The farm life HAS to hard to get used to!  But WHERE are Brandon and Julia gonna live when they get married?? Does this little douche even have a (gulp) J-O-B????  What does he do for money????  Just a thought.  Help out your Mom and Dad if you're planning on their supporting BOTH of you for the forseeable future.

I DIED for poor Zied and that shitass treatment he got from Rebecca's daughter and her fiance.  Especially since the guy had been on a plane for HOURS and was just entering the US.  Jeebus....  I kinda think Zied is a good guy, just needs some REST for cryin'  out loud.

Natalie tossing Mike's house in search of "zee ring" kinda skeeved me out some.  She gets that wackadoo look on her face and the first thing I think is "Where's the cat?" 

• Love 8

I have a great idea, Betty and Mr. Betty.

Sell the animals. 

Skip having more pets than you can care for. If you have to both go to work outside of the home and are griping that others are not caring for your  farm animals expensive pets for free, then obviously, you can't afford your lifestyle. then sell the animals, sell the land and live within your means in a way that does not keep your son an emotional hostage to your constant, veiled threat of abandonment if he does not work for free and force his wife to do the same.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 17
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Yep they said she was on a flight to Amsterdam. Which is odd.

Amsterdam seems to be a pretty common transit airport for Europe. I have friends who have flown to other parts of Europe via amsterdam. And with less flight do to covid its even less surprising

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

He's a douchebro of the first water. Whines about "bitches" who don't like a "nice guy" like him.

• LOL 1
  • Love 14