Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Is Rebecca 15?  You can’t ride in one car with your kids?  How much boot-knocking can you do alone in the car while driving?

Also, pro tip: If you’re planning to marry someone and you don’t know how old they are, that might be a bit of a red flag. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Her "thank you my love" bit is over the top and cringey.

I think she's picking up on his "I'm so over you" vibes. Unfortunately, the more she sucks up, the less he likes it.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m sorry, but when did pink eyeshadow come back into fashion. I have terrible flashbacks from when it wasn’t really was in style the first time. Not a good look.

Pink and rose are very popular now.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

The vast majority of these couples are depressing as hell, they all hate each other.

However, Stephanie is giving me life! This will probably end up in tears and fire, but I am here for it!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

Andrew is so clueless. I remember hubby and I were walking down the street and a young woman crossed on a green light and a cyclist almost hit her, she had right of way and he yelled and called her bitch and c*nt. My 6 foot 5 white hubby told him to kindly fuck off and said she had right of way. Dude didn’t say shit and left. Hubby said “ yea if that were me  crossing the street that garbage person wouldn’t say anything”  the world is different for people who don’t look like you Andrew.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
11 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Andrew looks a little like Jon Snore. Erm, Snow.

What’s with insulting Jon?  Andrew wishes he looked like Jon Snow. 😯

Jon never looked as greasy and slovenly as Andrew.  

I might be something of a fan of Jon’s. 😍 Maybe just a scoshe.

Edited by DragonFlyzz
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

Good evening my peeps.

I am a bit late due to helping the Saints win a play-off game, then having to scrounge up some left overs for us to eat.  I will just be following along as Mr TWoPper  is watching another play-off game on the big screen, and I hate watching the show on  small screens. .

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
13 minutes ago, Arynm said:

Poor Amira, sitting in detention in Mexico City alone. I would be so pissed if I was her. This relationship should bite the dust after this.

Yeah I can't imagine a Mexican detention center is a fun place to spend time. 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Pink and rose are very popular now.

On the very rare occasions that I wear eye makeup these days, I will wear a very pale pink or pinky brown. I am old so stick to pastels. I have red hair and blue eyes, it looks pretty nice. But I wear very little. I stick to a good solid application of mascara. 

• Love 6

Joanna Gaines and ESPECIALLY her doofus husband irk the ever-loving shit out of me.  And the Property Brothers.  So if Discovery+ keeps all of those people's shows away from my mindless HGTV background noise, then that's one positive from it.

• Love 9
14 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I really REALLY fucking hope Amira is done with him after this. She deserves so much better. My heart breaks for Amira. No one should have to experience that.

Amira was done with him before she started.

• Love 8
14 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Gotta say, Shawn Robinson doesn’t exactly sell Discovery+.  Based on these never-ending commercials, it basically looks like a trashier version of the actual show.  I’m already at critical mass for trashy TLC shows, thank you.  

Agreed. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Good evening my peeps.

I am a bit late due to helping the Saints win a play-off game, then having to scrounge up some left overs for us to eat.  I will just be following along as Mr TWoPper  is watching another play-off game on the big screen, and I hate watching the show on  small screens. .

My brother warned me that there were SIX playoff games this weekend.

• Love 1