Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

30 minutes ago, Mercolleen said:

What is happening with Yara's sleeves in the purple dress? Did she pull the shoulders down to try to look "sexy"? And now the puff sleeves are decorating her upper arms?

That top looks exactly like the “stole” that the photography company made all the girls wear for my daughters’ senior yearbook photos 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Arynm said:

Does Brandon have a bookcase full of protein powder? For why? He is certainly not bulking up.

Maybe it's for Julia the bodybuilder/go-go dancer.  I'm surprised that she's not antsy from missing workouts.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

OK... Natalie, Julia, and Yara all whine too damn much!!  It's getting on my last nerve!  can they just figure out something to do on their own without the GUYS having to entertain them all day and night??  Do these European guys not have JOBS??

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
Just now, tvrox said:

Sounds painful, I'm sorry! 

It is. Better today. Yesterday was pretty tough in terms of getting around. I expect it to be about 90% better by around Tuesday. Safer to pay the $3 pickup charge than risk someone hitting the cart to my foot.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Its one thing to ask Julia to help out. Its quite another to expect her to slop the hogs. I don't blame her one little bit.

2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

The farm chore thing is a dealbreaker.  that's 100 percent understandable and he should have seen this coming a mile away.

4 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

That farm house gives me anxiety...so much crap everywhere.

3 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I’m on Julia’s side here, I would want to take care of the pigs either. 

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
44 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Yesss ice packs have been super helpful. I guess my over 40 skin cannot tolerate anything that help with aging...oh well. 

Do you have eczema? I do and have to be really careful about what I put on my skin (but unlike Big Ed I don't need 500 count sheets). 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

giphy.gif

Be careful what you wish for. She's coming for you 😳

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Ha ha ha!!!

Rebecca built a shrine for her 27 year old boyfriend, shops for her 27 year old boyfriend and is aware her 27 year old boyfriend is boarding the plane.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Brandon still has a sign on his door that it's his room? What is he? 14??

Julia has one on her bedroom door too. Mom and dad wanted to make damn sure they knew where their respective bedrooms were!

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
46 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Nope. But I did have a run-in on Twitter with someone who claimed I stole her friend's tweet about Kenny and Armando. It was the hour preview of TOW. That stupid tweet has been out for probably six months. I summarized it, knowing it was from the show. She told me I was garbage, I blocked her and then deleted the tweet. Geez, how many of my tweets are fully original? As far as I was concerned, it was commonly available. The original tweeter switched the It's a Wonderful Life quote.

Yikes! SO much drama. 

• Love 4