Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Do women use diaghrams anymore? That’s what I used when I was in college.

8 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Or IUDs?

7 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I honestly don’t know. It’s weird my doctor never mentioned it as an option. IUDs are high risk for me.

7 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Or the Sponge?

6 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

He’s not sponge worthy

CONTRACEPTION METHOD, GUARANTEED 100% EFFECTIVE:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

• LOL 22
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She's very active in her local community theater.

I ask this plaintively every single time these idiots are whinging about condoms. Diaphragms are cheap, easy to use, and no muss no fuss. 

Nah, Makayla is the one who lives with her grandparents because her drug addled mother couldn't raise her. She managed to get knocked up a second time but ran her boyfriend off because he didn't kiss her ass enough. I know who you're thinking of, though. But I can't remember her name. Her awful friend was named Haley. 

We’re those the Haileys?

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I think that's what Loren had an issue with as well with some of the other couples (for all her faults)

The show also makes it look like the majority of the people who marry met through the internet and have only spent a couple of days/weeks/hours with the person. David/Annie, Loren/Alexei, & Paola/Russ are more indicative of the process-people who meet while living, working, or traveling abroad.

• Love 9
Just now, kacesq said:

Those Plaths are so creepy to me.

The Flowers in the Corn kids? Whenever I see them I can't decide whether they look like they're about to break free from the scary grandmother in the attic or go purging.

• LOL 3
  • Love 9

I hate those half shaved head looks. My son did it for a while. I didn’t want to stifle his growing interest in how he presents himself so I kept my mouth shut. I do routinely ask him if he wants to grow his hair a bit longer...

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
30 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

This birth control and sexy time talk between Brandon and his parents is awkward AF! 

It's like a talk they would have with their sixteen year old, not a 27 year old! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Mike and Natalie are somehow the godparents to their friends' child.  He should be confiding in his male friend, if not the couple who would actually know or understand Natalie.  Or Uncle Bo.

I wondered how he could be a godparent if he doesn't believe in God?

• Useful 4
  • Love 5