Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Brittney is a dumbass. I do like her friend. I suspect they are not friends in real life.

I’m upset the friend is leaving.  It was far better than Brittney alone.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

No, Brittany, his friend didn’t dislike you.  He’s worried that Yazan is going to be the victim of an honor killing because of your clueless ass. 

And yet... papa Yazam knew about her social media before the first meeting and was okay as long as she deleted it now that she was about to be engaged to the son.... he only lost it when he realized she had no intention of changing anything not her social media or her religion or marital status after stringing Yazam along for a couple of years.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I hate that clogging Geico commercial. I don’t care how talented that family is supposed to be, it’s beyond inconsiderate to do that. I just don’t find it funny.

They'd be facing eviction fast. People don't care about anyone except themselves.

• Love 4

My family lives close so we are cooking some dishes and then leaving them at our respective doors, that way we get lots of good stuff without having to cook a ton. I think we are doing zoom games after. Sucks, but it will be better next year.

Edited by Arynm
  • Love 15

It’s always just the four of us being alone n Ohio. We were naughty this year and bought turkey and premade sides from whole foods. I. Usually passed out from food and Prosecco by 5 pm, so glad there are no close relatives to see my disgraceful behaviour 

• LOL 9
  • Love 9

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Ok I have to give Jenny some credit. She seems to be trying to fit into the culture and cook local cuisine. Her outfits are often lovely.

I think she has decided she is going to be his Forever Indian Wife so I'm not too surprised...

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jenny takes no responsibility for the way Sumit’s parents think of her in 3...2....1. She conveniently forgets that she stayed at their place for four months and had sex with their son under their roof while posing as his Facebook “friend.”

Yup and all of her simpering about acceptance won’t erase that. I will never root for her against the parents just for that reason.

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

It’s always just the four of us being alone n Ohio. We were naughty this year and bought turkey and premade sides from whole foods. I. Usually passed out from food and Prosecco by 5 pm, so glad there are no close relatives to see my disgraceful behaviour 

I plan to have a bottle of Prosecco with breakfast.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7