Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I've always enjoyed spending T day with the fam, but they're just a couple of towns over. I talked to my mother today and we're all "so that's what it is, that's fine. Cooking a turkey's a pain anyway!" 

A whole bunch of people will be making their first turkey this year!

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
Just now, peaceknit said:

A whole bunch of people will be making their first turkey this year!

I didn't make a turkey until I was 40, I am the youngest on both sides of the family so I used to be a guest and brought a side dish. This year it will just be 3 of us so we are having one of those Jennie-O turkey breasts. You just stick them in the oven so it is easy and we won't have tons of leftovers.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, peaceknit said:

Are you doing a turkey? I'm going to try brining for the first time. It's just 12 lbs.

We're either going to make something we all like, like enchiladas or short ribs, or see if we can still get a whole dinner, premade from the local grocery store. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

"Disowned by his parents"????  How about KILLED by his Father you stoopid dipsy doodle.  Oh, she's a dim bulb isn't she?? Go on home friend Brittany, you might get in kill zone if you hang around with Brittany much more.

She thinks she's gonna just go talk to his parents...  Suuurrreeee....... GREAT idea.  Calm mind, open heart?? Ya think that's gonna work??

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Ohhhh, it’s skanky hobo and her amazing  technicolor braces

I was dead but I came back to life just so you could kill me with this. I'm glad you got a little nap in, you're in rare form tonight! Must be the thought of seeing your Zied again. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
10 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I've always enjoyed spending T day with the fam, but they're just a couple of towns over. I talked to my mother today and we're all "so that's what it is, that's fine. Cooking a turkey's a pain anyway!" 

I had that convo with my mom this week about Christmas (our thanksgiving was last month), that it will just be her and dad, and she’s ok with it. She’s more concerned about me being alone, but I’m looking forward to getting fancy wine and cooking myself a kick-ass meal. 

• Love 9

We were supposed to go to a cousins house for Thanksgiving but now she’s suddenly again got 3 kids doing remote school I just uninvited us and she was like ‘ thaaank youuu’  . We’ll try to ZOOM for awhile to see family 

mr DNR has RA , i don’t want him around ppl with covid rising again 

brittney- Stop this charade immediately 🛑  

Edited by DNR
Words
  • Useful 3
  • Love 10