Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Still can't wrap my brain around this dumbass wedding of Deavan & Jihoon.  Whose $$$ are they spending on this?? And why?? They obviously have no JOBS to speak of, can't they just give them the $$$ spent on this hulabaloo and they can pay RENT for another month??

Brittany is just a total moron.  I can't with her AT all.  Ugh.

Principessa Piggy is just as dumb as a box of hair, I can't really stomach her parents - such enablers!

And Cheesestick and Meyliza storyline is just a snoozefest.  When he moving back to Dallas already?? Bitch!  What the hell is wrong with you???  She's just pissed off her story is OVER if Cheesestick goes back home.  DIPSHIT.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Yeah, Deavan's mother, its in English, just for you. Fuck you you bleachy scraggy old hag.

No offence to my American friends ( half my family is from the US) but when I worked in tourism I found that US visitors often assumed prices were in US dollars. I was frequently spoken down to when I told them otherwise. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

🎶There’s a hold up in the Bronx, Brooklyn’s broken out in fights... @Floatingbison, where are you?🎶

Car 54!   The bison is missing!      I'm not paying attention now to cheesestick & pal.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
25 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Frankly, I'm looking forward to Lockdown 2.0

I was never too fond of the holidays 

I kind of agree-I've never been a traveling on the holidays seeing family kind of person. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Car 54!   The bison is missing!      I'm not paying attention now to cheesestick & pal.

There's a scout troop short a child! Cheesedick's due in Idlewild!

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
Just now, tvrox said:

I kind of agree-I've never been a traveling on the holidays seeing family kind of person. 

I've always enjoyed spending T day with the fam, but they're just a couple of towns over. I talked to my mother today and we're all "so that's what it is, that's fine. Cooking a turkey's a pain anyway!" 

• Love 9