Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I can honestly say that I never talked to my mother about personal things. It wasn’t her business and I didn’t want to worry her.

I think this is a generational thing - my Mother and my friends'  Mother's were very old fashioned.   They would die of shame if you openly slept with a guy and casually brought it up - first they would beat you.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
19 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

One eye is positioned lower on his face than the other, and he holds his head at a weird angle to compensate.  

I saw it in the intro shot, but he didn't appear in the segment for me to see the head tilt.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Warmed my cold dead heart

Is there such a thing? I don't think so 

Maybe a cold snarky heart,  because, if so, I am totally in.

Exept for the family chantel.

Edited by OoogleEyes
Words matter
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

I think this is a generational thing - my Mother and my friends'  Mother's were very old fashioned.   They would die of shame if you openly slept with a guy and casually brought it up - first they would beat you.

Yes, so much this!

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Did you see their voiceover on insta. It was hi.arious

They are the reason that I watch Darcey & Stacey.  

I draw my line on Monday nights - no HEA Strikes Back and no Family Chantel.  However, I may watch the mama's boys show.  So my line must be, "No recycled freakshow spinoffs."

• Love 7

Yazan said about Brittany:

”I feel she is living in another world or else she doesn’t care about me at all”.

DING! DING! DING! WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

Edited by GrammyPammy
Fix Yazan’s name (it had autocorrected to “Zahan”)
  • Love 18

So their plan was for Mom to bring stuff from the US when she came? She couldn’t send it ahead of time? She only had the kid a week before it’s due date. How are they so unprepared?

• Love 15