Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

I know all about being a sole breadwinning mother with a man in the house, but I have a hard time feeling sorry for Ari sometimes.  She does not have to stay there, nor is it her mother’s responsibility to provide anything whatsoever.  Ari does an incredible amount of fretting and complaining.  And grimacing.  Always with the grimacing.  She has her own emoji: 🥴 

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • LOL 8
  • Love 9

Bibi is all "yes, I'll take on a few more jobs", and Ari is lying there like Jabba the Hutt droning "I need you to help with the baby so you'll need to give up sleeping since I'll demand that you step up and provide and help me with the baby". Fuck you Ari. He's working his ass off. Its fucking Ethiopia. Suck it up and take care of your fucking baby you insufferable spoiled brat. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 19

Hi! I’m a tad behind. Armando/ Kenny timeline is confusing me:

• Kenny complaining about how hard the adjustment to Mexico is. It’s been a freakin’ week, ding-dong!
  • When did K’s kids come to visit? If it was within a week, why was he crying so hard when he left the US.

Kenny is being an insensitive jerk. Shouldn’t he have done some research before the move? I realize that’s too much to ask of most of these dopes.  Thought Kenny would be different 😞

Edited by 7isBlue
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

Ari wants him to be around for the first month, meaning not working. 

Paternity leave is still a relatively new thing in the US. Rightly or wrongly, most guys I know can take a week off and that’s it. 

If Binindoesnt work, he doesn’t get paid. He doesn’t have a job with PTO days. 

Ari is full of magical thinking. And she’s mean and cranky when she doesn’t get her way.  I can’t stand her. 

Edited by hookedontv
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

What is Ari thinking? She does not want Baby to work too much? How much is too much when you do not have a pot to piss in?  

Ya,,but she has a daddy ATM

• Love 6

I JUST REALIZED THAT THERE IS NO ONE ON THIS SHOW THAT I GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT!

IM GRUMPY AND EDGY AND WON'T BE RIGHT IN THE HEAD UNTIL AFTER THE ELECTION.

BUT I LOVE ALL CAPS!

(sobs)

😉

Edited by OldButHappy
  • LOL 13
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

5 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Where is this phenomenon of which you speak? I only know of two Trader Joe’s that have liquor licenses in the entire state. A local Wegman’s has a liquor store but it’s totally separate from the main store 

The Stew Leonard’s in Paramus has it right in the center of the store. So did the Fairways before they closed. 

Wow, I wonder how many years it will take for that progressive idea to reach us here “Down ‘Da Shore”

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, 7isBlue said:

Hi! I’m a tad behind. Armando/ Kenny timeline is confusing me:

• Kenny complaining about how hard the adjustment to Mexico is
  • When did K’s kids come to visit? If it was within a week, why was he crying so hard when he left the US.

Kenny is being an insensitive jerk. Shouldn’t he have done some research before the move? I realize that’s too much to ask of most of these dopes.  Thought Kenny would be different 😞

High hopes have again plummeted, but I think we always knew 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Bibi is all "yes, I'll take on a few more jobs", and Ari is lying there like Jabba the Hutt droning "I need you to help with the baby so you'll need to give up sleeping since I'll demand that you step up and provide and help me with the baby". Fuck you Ari. He's working his ass off. Its fucking Ethiopia. Suck it up and take care of your fucking baby you insufferable spoiled brat. 

THIS!

• Love 6
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Mom Plathville took rouge application lessons from Ronald Reagan I see...

I love the dramatic music for the promo, like this is TLC’s prestige programming.

I hate to admit I watched it last season. They are super religious and against worldly things yet they wear more makeup than the Kardashians.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
24 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I’m still scarred by Tyreisha’s lashes. Thought my TV was 3D for a minute there.

I was tempted to send a screenshot to my child. She has big, beautiful doe eyes but her generation and eye lashes are on steroids. 

Her child was both perplexed and fascinated at them. The way I was. 

• Love 3
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

I hate to admit I watched it last season. They are super religious and against worldly things yet they wear more makeup than the Kardashians.

Not so much on the against worldly things as they had a ton of youtube videos of themselves before TLC

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
26 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Canadians can only buy booze in liquor stores.

In Utah, it’s similar, you can only buy alcohol in state liquor stores with restricted hours and days of the week. Beer only is sold in grocery and convenient stores but it is only 3.2 percent alcohol.

Edited by GrammyPammy
Typo
  • Love 2