Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

Whoo!  The tackiness of A & M's cake! Stars, stripes, sparklers! Well, what did I expect, that bouquet set things off.

So, will we see her toss the other bouquet after all.  There was a young lady sitting next to Aunt Lydia, and there's JoJo.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

"I give the ceremony a four. Angela didn't really seem like she wanted to commit to obeying Michael. I give the reception a five. There was lots of dancing. The cake was interesting. There was freakin' astroturf on the ground so it was like being in the Brady Bunch's backyard. The food wasn't that good. I think it was mostly goat and plantains and then there was pizza." /"Four Weddings" bride voice.

You forgot to rate Angela's wedding dress! We have to add that in to the final total!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

How far can you throw it?

3 minutes ago, Irsel32 said:

Okay, first of all...I want cake.  
Secondly, Angela’s green bra showing through that dress?!  Dear God.

I’m right there with you.  I have some Keto friendly ice cream in the freezer, but I don’t know if it’s going to do it for me now!

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

I think it's mandatory in Nigeria with that crowd - here you can change it up.

Angela and Michael didn't have a traditional Nigerian wedding. Their ceremony was mostly American with a few Nigerian traditions thrown in. Nigerian vows are as varied as ours-you can even write your own. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
Just now, Suzy Rhapsody said:

I honestly enjoy snarking on these people, but every time Pole’s scenes start, I can feel the smile fading from my face.  He is a scary dude in a very real kind of way.  I’m honestly concerned for Karine.

Their baby, Pierr-ee, rarely smiles either.  Makes me sad :(

• Love 3
Just now, Suzy Rhapsody said:

I honestly enjoy snarking on these people, but every time Pole’s scenes start, I can feel the smile fading from my face.  He is a scary dude in a very real kind of way.  I’m honestly concerned for Karine.

They need to be off the show. Then Karine can go home and hopefully never see Pole again.

• Useful 2
  • Love 14
18 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Dr. Smith is actually Geoffrey wearing a prosthetic nose.

Shouldn't be he warning of the risks? Not saying nothing is going to go wrong. No surgeon can promise that. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Me too. I hate that Pole represents us. Please don't judge the rest of my people by him. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Anyone watching the vow about the nx1um sex cult. Big egg loooks like a poor mans Keith  Raniere 

I'm loving it. I'd read all the articles and wanted the other docs, but the HBO series is great. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Anyone watching the vow about the nx1um sex cult. Big egg loooks like a poor mans Keith  Raniere 

Oh my god. Now I can't unsee it.

1 minute ago, Toodleoo said:

He did. And has two for Pierre.

He's got two passports, a couple of visas....

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Pol still hasn't learned how to stack luggage, I see.

Seriously.  Also, for as many money troubles as he has, should he really be able to travel this often?  I work every single day and make a respectable salary and can hardly justify a road trip. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

Paul and Karine segments are so depressing to watch. I think because I actually worry about the welfare of their child and also both of their mental health. 

Their segments transmit low energy......

• Love 4