Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, kacesq said:

I can’t believe Angela couldn’t be bothered to get a decent bra.

and knock off the sentimental music, TLC. This is no love match. 

I'd much rather hear the music from the band behind Angela, regardless.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Grangie showing a little leg walking down the aisle

She reminds me of Jenelle on Teen Mom 2 and her swamp wedding. Her attendant followed her around doggedly, grimly holding up her dress the whole time, even when Jenelle threatening to throw down with some of her guests. Good times. 

Oh Angela. Keeping it classy, as always. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

I am so expletive tired of brash, braying trashy Angela. I wish she’d get off my screen.

OMG the top of that bun is completely flat, lol. Good job hairdresser!

amd even at the Nigerian wedding, Angela needs to be the center of attention. Congratulations Michael, you’ve bound yourself to this old woman who will make your life hell even from an ocean away. And your chance of actually getting to the US is pretty damn slim.

• Love 9
Just now, kacesq said:

I am so expletive tired of brash, braying trashy Angela. I wish she’d get off my screen.

OMG the top of that bun is completely flat, lol. Good job hairdresser!

amd even at the Nigerian wedding, Angela needs to be the center of attention. Congratulations Michael, you’ve bound yourself to this old woman who will make your life hell even from an ocean away. And your chance of actually getting to the US is pretty damn slim.

He’s never going to make it to the US....

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Why was Angela acting like "to obey" is something new? It's been in wedding vows forever. You can have them not say that part. We did.

I think it's mandatory in Nigeria with that crowd - here you can change it up.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Brodicea said:

So Angie managed to pack two tiaras but no white bra?

Priorities. 

1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

"I give the ceremony a four. Angela didn't really seem like she wanted to commit to obeying Michael. I give the reception a five. There was lots of dancing. The cake was interesting. There was freakin' astroturf on the ground so it was like being in the Brady Bunch's backyard. The food wasn't that good. I think it was mostly goat and plantains and then there was pizza." /"Four Weddings" bride voice.

This made me laugh indecently loudly. Please do one for Libby's wedding too. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5