Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I’m as Angry as Andrei, I just had to talk to my 20 year old about why it’s not appropriate to yell fuck with the windows open and kiddos playing. Also I’m having minor surgery tomorrow and have to be at the hospital at 6 am so no alcohol. Snark peeps,  make me laugh

Best of luck with the surgery tomorrow.  I know how hard the anticipation can be the night before.  Hope we can keep you entertained tonight!

• Love 5
On 9/7/2020 at 9:30 PM, mamadrama said:

I basically base the town in the series on my town and some of the weirdest stuff isn't even fiction. Like, yes, 2 years ago we really did discover that our landfill was taking money under the table for the illegal dumping of radioactive waste...next door to our high/middle school complex. And that despite the fact that our town is one you've never heard of and only has around 5,000 people we've somehow produced an Oscar winning actor, current Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader, HUGE country music singer who just got written up in Rolling Stone, famous country music band, Backstreet Boy, Olympic figure skater, 90 Day Fiance cast member, AND one of the most popular unsolved disappearances of the past 20 years. I think it's the radio active waste.

Stacey and Darcey are sad. How have they managed to turn THIS much crazy into something so boring? 

Why would Darcey's daughter want to move to LA 2 years before graduation? I'd rather ride that out with my friends.

Which 90 Day Finance cast member? And which ice skater? I love ice skating. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I’m as Angry as Andrei, I just had to talk to my 20 year old about why it’s not appropriate to yell fuck with the windows open and kiddos playing. Also I’m having minor surgery tomorrow and have to be at the hospital at 6 am so no alcohol. Snark peeps,  make me laugh

Good luck @Angry Moldovan. You will be great!!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I have to have anesthetiser, so I will not enjoy Larissas faux wake up scene

Good luck with the surgery.   I have to take my disabled daughter for surgery Tues morning, it will be rough, for sure.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I have to have anesthetiser, so I will not enjoy Larissas faux wake up scene

A year ago I had my first surgery since infancy.  (And I’m old!).  I was terrified, and then it was honestly no big deal at all.  For me, the worst of it was the way my throat tickled afterwards...everything else was a piece of cake.

• Love 1
On 9/7/2020 at 10:07 PM, GrammyPammy said:

This is for anyone confused by Kalani’s mother referring to the round pastries as “pancakes”.

Many Utahns are of Scandinavian extract and these are Danish pancakes known as “Aebelskivers” and are quite common in Utah. They are made with a batter with a high ratio of rising agents and baked in a custom pan to achieve the spherical shape. 

I was raised in Utah (but not a Mormon which is fairly rare) so ask me anyquestions about Kalani or Deavan, I can tell you if it’s a cultural thing (or just aweird thing!)

B626DC7D-25FC-4999-821A-E0EF29657F30.jpeg

Those look delicious! 

• Love 4

Dear TLC, we put up with a lot of shenanigans but this BS between Larissa and the so obviously straight Eric really insults us.

next season can we get different people for HEA? No more Maykull and Andrea, Larissa, Coltee, Pole, etc. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 20

Mother Asuelu thinks Father Kalani will be on her side because he’s Samoan. But he’s more American minded because he’s been here since he was 12. 
Eric-y and Larissa, this is so fake. Time to get a snack because I don’t care about these idiots. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
10 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Libby looks like she should be singing "It's A Small World After All."

I swear I have that blouse. Bought it because it looked bohemian, turns out it was Moldovan! 😧

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

I hope the plastic surgeon slips in a new personality for Larissa while he working on her boobies.  

Or a voucher for a flight to Brazil.

what the hell kind of accent is Ericee butchering? 

Surgery is an investment into their future? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4