Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

How will I entertain myself on Monday nights? Oy to the vey! Love you all. Meet me at the Love After Lockup live chat on Friday night to soften the blow. Be strong.

YES!! We still have LAL!! So there's that.  What a blow we've been dealt.

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

There's always LOL and 90DF the regular one?

And Pillow Talk. And Darcey and Stacey. Not stellar but any port in a storm. 

2 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

We have to wait until October 11th! 🙁 

Those promos look amazing. Ari throwing down with Bini’s sisters?! Yazan’s dad going full on gangster?! Amazing. I can’t wait. 

I can say with complete conviction that I am totally Team Bini's Sisters. 

• Love 13
Just now, Rabithed said:

Did I dream the part with Sumits dad asking mother what was for dinner?  Buns! 

Its gonna be bread rolls......the perfect meal for throwing down with your thirty year old son over his geriatric squeeze.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

How will I entertain myself on Monday nights? Oy to the vey! Love you all. Meet me at the Love After Lockup live chat on Friday night to soften the blow. Be strong.

I have finally caught up and hope I will see you Friday.  The couples on love After Lock Up are even more pathetic than 90 day. 

• Love 7

Oops! I stopped paying attention until I saw Sumit's parents on the screen... and then it was a preview for the next ep, in October....

I think Jenny forgot to tell us some details during her first season, on the tell-alls and updates. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, sagittarius sue said:

Any chance we could see the link?

It airs next week. They showed it at the end of this week's episode in the preview. I posted a picture of it a few pages back. Some people on here follow me on Twitter. I'm legit.

• Love 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I dressed up for Grangie’s wedding. Put on my best tank top with the spaghetti straps and already filled my bra with the tv remote control, my phone and a bottle of champagne. There’s still room for my car keys and the wedding goodie bag.

I am wearing a cold shoulder flannel shirt

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Hello! I am first!  I changed my clothes to show you what a loser i am!

You could never be a loser.  All of your peeps here love you.  I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your service.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, hula-la said:

And I’ve got some $5.99 wine, ready to toast. It tastes just like you’d expect $5.99 wine to taste.

I drink Turning Leaf. Its like $6. These people arent worth good wine

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1