Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

My friend is raving about the new “Advil Dual Action” tablets that contain acetaminophen and ibuprofen. Supposed to be a miracle cure for any kind of body aches 

I usually just take two Advil and one Tylenol when things are really achy. But of course I usually don't have them both in the house at the same time. Those would be useful! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

The Tania we know and don't love is back! I thought she had mostly disappeared but here she is in fine form. Also I laughed at tania saying "I had a great bringign up" instead of upbringing

I’m Jamaican and we call it “brought-upsie”.

• Love 9
13 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Tania has the bad whiny cry like a kid throwing a tantrum.  I want to yell crocodile tears!

Tania really needs to choose her moments for discussing what she wants in the future and her frustration, having that conversation in front of the in laws and a drunk husband however, your husband has shown you who he is and you did not pay attention. 

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
17 minutes ago, Mercolleen said:

My Blue Apron delivery took 40 minutes longer than expected to make and my kitchen is now a sauna and I am a disheveled mess, but I am here! I am not done!!!!!!!!

I do Home Chef. My recommendation: Cook your meat (if you have it) it the air fryer instead of the oven or skillet like they tell you. This allowed me to spend more time with Zied who was so mash jealous of the time I was spending in the kitchen.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? My eyes rolled so hard I saw my own brain. Really, Tania? In suburban Connecticut you met "all kinds of people"? Somehow I doubt. 

I live in a very culturally diverse city that has one of the largest LGBTQ populations and it I still in...gasp...Canada.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Being on a pier or whatever that is doesn't seem like a smart move for Kalani, meeting the Gruesome Twosome.   She better know how to swim.  So Kalani is supposed to send all of her money, and Asuelu's earnings, to Asuelu's family, but not her own relatives?  

So only Kalani got pregnant?   Asuelu had nothing to do with it?   

Kalani's not my favorite person, but she is right now.   So the sister says Asuelu should abandon his wife, and kids, and come back to mommy?    Tammy the sister certainly takes after her mother.    Tammy is just as rotten and out of control as the mother is.     I really wish that Kalani had kicked the mother and sister's fannys into the river.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 16
17 minutes ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

I've decided that stepfather Libby is the only decent one and that's why he keeps his mouth shut and doesn't appear on the show much. Have we ever seen him before? I hope he doesn't open his mouth and prove me wrong

He’s a nice looking man too, unlike Libby’s dad.

Wasn’t there some Speculation that family Libby were going to get a spin off.  I would have to pass on that.

What the heck, if Asuelu’s family is worried about the Samoan culture they should go back there.  

• Love 10

There are more Aseulo family in Samoa. They’re not all here.

wow, Kalani is showing some emotion here! I’m surprised, didn’t think she had it in her.

wow Aseulo’s sister is a piece of work.

• Love 6

It cracks me up when Larissa calls Eric-key "cheapy." She doesn't know what "cheapy" is. My boss and his wife are such penny pinchers they once returned a newspaper to the Dollar Tree because it was a day old.

Edited by mmecorday
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1