Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, For Cereals said:

Maybe Deavan and Elicia need a good dose of shut the fuck up from Jihoon so they will back off.

Mama Jihoon would be happy to tell them!  Via translator obviously.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

You “protected” Deavan’s children at your house because she is a failure as a parent. You raised that failure. The same failure who you didn’t bother teaching about birth control or not letting strange men hit it raw.

• Love 10

Why is it Jihoon's sole responsibility to make sure that brat child doesn't race into oncoming traffic when there's a bunch of adults there including her own mother and grandmother? Jihoon is lacking in a lot of areas but it's getting uncomfortable to watch them yell at this dude while he cowers.

Edited by rideashire
  • Love 15
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Wait, you don't expect her mother to be responsible for her, do you? What kind of monster are you? 

Devan is her mother....these two broads knew dracullia was a firecracker...esp grannie since she spent so much time with her...that she needed to be held by one of them....the baby should have been carried by junnnn.

From the start devann thought that he was responsible for everything.....and she had no responsiblility....junn might be loser when it comes to work but these hags are losers in life....blame everyone else.... junn mom ready to rip someone apart....and I don't blame her!

• Love 11
1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Jihoon need to immediately flee to North Korea to escape these two drama queens. 

He shouldn’t take his dog. Did you hear what that sick fuck that runs North Korea is doing?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, FurBabyMama said:

Isn’t drascila 4 years old? She should know better than to run into the street. How about you teach her not to run off? Heck, my toddler knows not to just take off. 

She seems to have ADHD. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She's Jewish if she was raised Jewish. Ethnically and culturally the religion is passed down through the maternal line, but its not the only way to be Jewish. When I worked at the Jewish Federation there was a fellow who was active in the community with a very Irish last name. A convert. He was as Jewish as anyone. 

True. You can convert.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She's Jewish if she was raised Jewish. Ethnically and culturally the religion is passed down through the maternal line, but its not the only way to be Jewish. When I worked at the Jewish Federation there was a fellow who was active in the community with a very Irish last name. A convert. He was as Jewish as anyone. 

Ohh...details on how you find that out!

• Love 2
Just now, RealReality said:

All of this can be resolved by getting drascilla a leash.  Since elicia doesn't want to SCRAPE HER GRANDDAUGHTER OFF THE ROAD!!!!  she can buy one before she leaves. 

They should ALL just get on the plane and go.  Since they are so perfect and all.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, peaceknit said:

Ahhh, usenet, I do remember, lol. It got pretty wild.

Flame wars almost daily! Breast vs. bottle! SAH vs WOH! Circumcise vs not! Vegetarian vs. carnivore! 

4 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

Did I miss the squealing brakes and traffic stopping for Drascilla? Cuz that’s what this bitch is acting like happened.

Calm down people!

She ran a little bit. She veered off long before she reached the street. The whole thing is just a tempest in a teapot. 

2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I can’t take advice about child safety from an anti-vaxxer. 

I was just going to say that. 

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

True. You can convert.

Or you can be brought up Jewish. Even if the mother isn't. If the father is and they agree to raise the kids Jewish, they can. Its not limited to the children of Jewish mothers. 

• Love 4

Am I the only one who giggles with glee every time Jihoon or Deavon brings out the translator? I keep hoping that it will have a mind of its own and come out with something totally off the wall again.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

Elicia and Deavan can both shut up about Jihoon being responsible for Drascilla (jeez, what a poorly named family!).

When my younger daughter was 3 years old, I took her to the neighborhood pool with a babysitter.  (I am extremely sensitive to the sun and had to sit under an umbrella because the sun was so strong.). Her sitter got distracted flirting with the lifeguard, who got distracted from his job while flirting with the babysitter, and my daughter, who was on the stairs in the shallow end, went under the water.  She went under twice and was struggling to get back up again when I got to her and jerked her out of the pool.

Neither the babysitter nor the lifeguard did their job.   And yes, I was upset and yelled a little.  But ultimately, my daughter was fine and both the sitter and the lifeguard apologized profusely.  Not only that, the sitter made it her mission to teach my daughter to swim...and in about a month, she was going off the slide, jumping off the diving board, and swimming to the side of the pool...all without floaties.

Drascilla was fine.  No need to chew Jihoon a new asshole over it.

• Love 14