Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I hate the backwards hat.

Backwards hat screams "douchebro"

4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Melyza, please make CheeseDick cry. I’m begging you. He’s a douche.

I join you in this request. I have a feeling our wish will be granted, he's a weenie.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

Yazan, your parents are correct. Brittany is making excuses to delay the wedding because you're not being truthful. She wants to whine and complain but if she would just be honest, she'd probably still be home in the comfo condo with her dad and playing on her phone with wealthy senior citizens that like her braces. I have zero patience or tolerance for her, making Yazan's family accomodate her when she won't give up shit.

• Love 19

Yazan needs to step up his translating skills. It must be so frustrating to have people talking about you and not knowing what they are saying. Brittney has to take him at his word that he is translating correctly

• Love 9
Just now, kendi said:

Yazan, your parents are correct. Brittany is making excuses to delay the wedding because you're not being truthful. She wants to whine and complain but if she would just be honest, she'd probably still be home in the comfo condo with her dad and playing on her phone with wealthy senior citizens that like her braces. I have zero patience or tolerance for her, making Yazan's family accomodate her when she won't give up shit.

This, this, this, THIS. 

• Love 14
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

When did Weird Al Yankovic become President of Jordan? 

C1E4819B-21E7-45B0-BB98-78795D65FBE4.jpeg

That caught my eye, too. I immediately thought my niece would hang that up in the entryway of the restaurant she manages.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Toodleoo said:

I'm sad Mama Yazan didn't just bust out a sandal and start chanclatizing Brittany last week.

I think Ma Yazoo is a two fisted ear boxer going for Both sides of Britt’s head...sandals are to easy to deflect....

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

And then there is the fact of Brittany’s husband.   Yazam didn’t ask her to sign papers so as not to rush her, and to give himself an out if it doesn’t work out (good move), but it is all moot because of the hubby.  

• Love 9

Why can’t Ari take care of her own damn self, Snob mom? She was married for a decade right? 

Ari is like Libby, they play helpless but secretly love all the attention.

• Love 12
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Mercolleen said:

I kind of want some of Ari's pregnancy dresses to wear myself. For my food baby.

Ari should know that there are lots of very nice Ethiopian dresses that she could wear.

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by peaceknit
  • Love 6

Bibi is trying weasel out of this conversation by playing the "I don't understand English" card. He is a cheater, no doubt. You don't divorce with a child on a hunch

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, I cannot wait to hear Mother Ari snot about Ethiopian coffee.  

I buy my beau Ethiopian coffee because it is apparently awesome, MomAri better not start with that

• Love 6