Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

That speedo can't contain his gut. 

He's really sucking it in now. Every now and then he forgets. 

It starts rolling down, under his gut. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Wait, what?? Andreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii was a DETECTIVE????? You gotta be shitting me! Seriously??

Yes! In just one year on the job. He then leaves the country. 
you bet your ass I would be questioning the immediate family if Libby was my child or daughter.  All bets off!

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Floatingbison said:

Larissa is quite the little shit-stirrer.

Is she on his phone and taking screen shots? She needs to go out and find a job.

The devil finds work for idle hands to do...whoa ooooh (that was sung in Morrissey's voice)

• Love 5
1 minute ago, hisbunkie said:

you bet your ass I would be questioning the immediate family if Libby was my child or daughter.  All bets off!

The place for any questioning was back home in Tampa, not when his family has prepared a welcoming feast!

• Love 19
17 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

We won't see the actual scene of Colt in his Speedo until next week or later.  TLC is just prolonging our torture us with the endless previews.

I'm glad that my prediction was wrong and we got it over with.  But, now we'll have to suffer the endless flashbacks and replays.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

There was a lady on the beach who looked like she snapped a picture of Coltee and Colte Gal, then looked down at her phone like she was sending it to her friends. That’s exactly what I would’ve done too.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8

Since when does taking care of aging parent mean you have to live with them up your ass 24/7? You aren't fooling anyone, Dolt. The level of enmeshment you have with your mother is hardly typical, nor is it a desirable situation for 99.99% of single women out there.

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
Just now, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Wow, the Family Chantal is joining Pillow Talk?! Noooooo . . . I actually enjoy that show.  

I wonder who they are substituting now.  Why does TLC changed this?   The couples they had were OK.  Now we are getting stuck with the Chantal family.

• Love 3
(edited)

Damn, Larissa.  Calling a woman’s number that you found in your boyfriend’s phone?  This is some 10th grade shit.  “Did he say something about me?”  Develop some pride!

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • Love 15
Just now, sagittarius sue said:

3 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

The place for any questioning was back home in Tampa, not when his family has prepared a welcoming feast!

You are totally correct except that Andrew refuses to answer and Libby’s family has no way of getting answers.

According to Liby, she didn’t even know the details. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, MyVelouria said:

Since when does taking care of aging parent mean you have to live with them up your ass 24/7? You aren't fooling anyone, Dolt. The level of enmeshment you have with your mother is hardly typical, nor is it a desirable situation for 99.99% of single women out there.

The way he lashed out at Jess after she called him a baby boy (which is true)...calling her a Daddy's girl. Oooooh. Good one!

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Can you imagine somebody watching Colt filmed on the beach that has never seen the show before? They would be thinking what the ???

They were probably thinking "we're gonna need a bigger boat."

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Larissa, you should just shut up and accept that Eric talked about you. He's putting you up for free. Hope Natalie calles Eric-ee and discloses the conversation so he can kick her out, too.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7