Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

@Pepper Mostly, glad you can get in to see a dentist. I’m in desperate need of a cleaning!

They just re-opened in a very cautious way! I have to call when I get there, they'll let me know when I can enter! My surgery was actually scheduled for earlier in the month but they waited. 

Just now, sagittarius sue said:

Yes, why not!

I can get delivery from Total Wine on Instacart! Hilariously, the guy who rents a room from us gets stuff delivered a lot and calls the delivery guy "the booze man". Isolation is taking its toll. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Hey all. 

I was cleaning the kitchen when I heard, "me and Karine and P-airy," and I shuddered. Tell me, does Pole think the name is actually pronounced "P airy" or are they putting a unique twist on a classic French name? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Maybe the stomping, slamming, banging and crashing from the other side of the wall will stop soon. Found some coax cable so tomorrow I can move the furniture back to the other wall.

You have the neighbors from hell

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Today has been one of those days when I despair for humanity. I am in hiding in my house for time being. Yay Florida!

I need this tonight, and by this I mean you all and not the idiots on my TV

Skoosh over in that boat---same here in California. The past few weeks have been hellacious and I need some laughs.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hello my sweet pies! I've been working on myself! I am having gum surgery tomorrow morning, should I stock up on booze now? 

I've had that surgery. Not fun. The part of your upper mouth where they take the tissue hurts the most. Also, they didn't tell me this before hand so I'll tell you: it requires like three follow up visits. 

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Maybe they're clogging.

Pole: I have a lot of baggage. 

Pepper Mostly: Your gift for understatement is astonishing. 

A plumber was there earlier. Wonder if the hot water tank went or something clogged.

• Love 1