Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

(edited)
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Well at least Sumit got Jenny a place to live.....looking at you Jihoon

god, the bar is on the ground and jihoon can't even get over it!

Edited by cyberfruit
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2
(edited)
2 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

Hey, the cow took care of business before being led in.

The cow is a professional....won't take a dump in that dump of an apartment.....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
Just now, brillia79 said:

Summit has Jenny living on skid row in the winter of her life. And all her money is gone.

I actually felt slightly sorry for her while he described how dangerous the area is.  Does he intend to find a job at all?

• Love 5
(edited)
9 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

She's been in the house five minutes and already it's "my floor, my walls, my house ..." And why is she such a house snob? She was sleeping on her daughter's couch prior to moving back to India.

I've lived in my current house for 8 years, and I *still* don't say "my walls, my floor" (although I *do* say " my bed, my bed, my lovely bed").

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • Love 5
(edited)

Do any of the Other Way men have a job?    Pol doesn't, Jihoon apparently doesn't, and Sumit doesn't.    At least Kenneth seems well off, and Armando has a job that can probably transfer when he moves (I hope I got the names right).     Jenny is such a fool.    Maybe not as big a fool as the one going to Ethiopia to have her baby, but Jenny is still a fool.    As least Brittany's boyfriend has a real job.  

I don't know about the rest of the boyfriends, and girlfriends, but they seem to be a little fast and loose with facts on this show.    (Next week's preview looks very wild). 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6
12 minutes ago, Andi27 said:

Jihoon has a criminal record doesn't he? And he's 30.

Come to think of it, Deavan probably knew this, which is why she's emigrating. That reveal earlier this season seems faker and faker.

Didn't he visit her in the US? HE doesn't seem to be blocked outright like the English troll or the South African guy.

• Love 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Didn't he visit her in the US? HE doesn't seem to be blocked outright like the English troll or the South African guy.

Yes, he's been here, and his parents came to Vegas for a visit too.    His parents seem very nice.  

Brittany is a total fool.    Doesn't she know that the second she set foot in Jordan, that she has no legal rights?    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Do any of the Other Way men have a job?    Pol doesn't, Jihoon apparently doesn't, and Sumit doesn't.    At least Kenneth seems well off, and Armando has a job that can probably transfer when he moves (I hope I got the names right).     Jenny is such a fool.    Maybe not as big a fool as the one going to Ethiopia to have her baby, but Jenny is still a fool.    As least Brittany's boyfriend has a real job.  

What is Darcy and Stacys j0bs?

• LOL 1