Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

There should be more restaurants in the U.S. where you can grill your own meat right at your table. I'm sure they're all over the place in larger urban areas, but I live in a small town.

Maybe fondue  places are sort of like that.  

• Love 2

I want to see Deavans mom beat the shit out of Jihoon. Liar. Then again Deavan is an idiot so maybe they deserve each other. I feel bad for the little girl. And where is her father at? 

• Love 8
(edited)
4 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

More lies from this boy-man. How old is Jihoon and why can't he immigrate to the US?

Jihoon has a criminal record doesn't he? And he's 30.

Come to think of it, Deavan probably knew this, which is why she's emigrating. That reveal earlier this season seems faker and faker.

Edited by Andi27
  • Love 3

Sorry I’m behind and still wading through Strikes Back but Ed must have grown since he got back from the Philippines. Before he left he claimed to be 4’11” and now he’s 5’, one half inch? 

• LOL 7
Just now, magemaud said:

Sorry I’m behind and still wading through Strikes Back but Ed must have grown since he got back from the Philippines. Before he left he claimed to be 4’11” and now he’s 5’, one half inch? 

I would offer to stand next to him to test this, since that is how tall I am but... no thanks.

• LOL 7
5 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

There should be more restaurants in the U.S. where you can grill your own meat right at your table. I'm sure they're all over the place in larger urban areas, but I live in a small town.

Look for a Mongolian bbq.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I want to see Deavans mom beat the shit out of Jihoon. Liar. Then again Deavan is an idiot so maybe they deserve each other. I feel bad for the little girl. And where is her father at? 

isn't drascilla's father in jail? i remember reading that he was abusive towards deavan. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

If Deavan’s mom wants to beat someone, she should start with the woman in the mirror. It’s her daughter who had 2 babies with 2 deadbeat men incapable of helping parent or provide for the kids.

The condom slipped off both times?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9

She's been in the house five minutes and already it's "my floor, my walls, my house ..." And why is she such a house snob? She was sleeping on her daughter's couch prior to moving back to India.

• Love 17