Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

What is  Sumits angle...I don't get it. Does he really love Jenny?

I can't see him sticking around down the road when her health starts declining with her age since she already has him clipping her toenails and rinsing her hair.

• Love 7
Just now, LennieBriscoe said:

I always think I did, but then I remember that when I took it last year.....I had turned 70!  "90DF" age-delusional status is contagious! 😄

Dang, I hit the quote instead of edit!

Just wanted to add that Sister Armando looks quite telenovela!

• Love 6
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

I can't see him sticking around down the road when her health starts declining with her age since she already has him clipping her toenails and rinsing her hair.

As big Ang so eloquently asked will some meat wipe her bum? Weirdly I think he would

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

Not sure what you mean

So you become eligible during your birthday month. You can apply up to three months ahead

So let's say your birthday is june 8. You apply anytime after March 1. Your ss will kick in on July 1 the first day of the next month. . You will get your first check in August, a full calendar month later. Depending on your birthday your check comes the 2nd 3rd or 4th wed of the month

• Useful 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Gobi said:

Because he has a daughter. That's what they said, anyway.

That is what they said.  However, I thought that was because the child’s mother wouldn’t let her leave Mexico.  
Now that we know she is dead, it must because it’s too hard for them to get into the US right now.

Going back to Before the 90 Days, I wonder why Geoffrey and Varya aren’t featured.  Maybe TLC gave them the axe?

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 2
44 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

She still could have found a man but somebody with more in common with her closer to where she lives. I still don't understand how she thinks Sumit is a prize. The only thing he has is youth on his side and he doesn't even look good for his age.

Lol I’m sure there are married men here she could play house with. 
She is going to end up living with her daughter if she keeps this up. 

• Love 4
(edited)
20 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

So you become eligible during your birthday month. You can apply up to three months ahead

So let's say your birthday is june 8. You apply anytime after March 1. Your ss will kick in on July 1 the first day of the next month. . You will get your first check in August, a full calendar month later. Depending on your birthday your check comes the 2nd 3rd or 4th wed of the month

Oh yes.  Lucky for me the agent ( I went into a local office to apply) helped me get a check that same month.  I get mine the third Wednesday. 

Brittany is the woman going to Jordan?  I see where she gets her looks, her dad is pretty handsome!

I am floored by how gorgeous this blonde guy is, at 57!  Whoa!!

Edited by blubld43
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

Hannah is the woman going to Jordan?  I see where she gets her looks, her dad is pretty handsome!

Brittany is going to Jordan. Hannah is the little daughter of Armando in Mexico. 

• Love 1

Rebecca, younger Muslim man. Rebels against cultural norms. Big secret: she’s still married. Ex husband was controlling 

Brittany, younger Muslim man. Rebels against cultural norms. Big secret: she’s still married. Ex husband was controlling 

nothing like recycling story lines 

Don’t need to hear about Robert’s bathroom habit 💩

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
49 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

Brittany is the woman going to Jordan?  I see where she gets her looks, her dad is pretty handsome!

I am floored by how gorgeous this blonde guy is, at 57!  Whoa!!

Yes I think Brittany is pretty. 

Kenneth is handsome too. So many gay men of his generation were lost due to HIV/AIDs, nice to see an older gay man enjoying his life and looking so fly!

I see why Armando is moving (it’s only 4hrs), it looks like they live in a rural area, maybe near a resort area and that’s why they have traffic for their dog boarding/grooming business. There probably aren’t so many opportunities for Kenneth to work or an LGBT community. 

• Love 4