Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, LookABird said:

Can we all agree that use of the phrase, "I'm done," should be banned for all 90 Day couples?

We need it for 90DF Bingo.

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, LookABird said:

Can we all agree that use of the phrase, "I'm done," should be banned for all 90 Day couples?

All the empty threats with zero consequences. BANNED!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
(edited)

Usman, no green card could be worth spending a single kiss on Lisa!!  And is it just me, or do Nigerian men have STYLE?!    Usman always looks so well put together that he makes Lisa look even worse than she already does.

Edited by Marmiarmo
  • Useful 1
  • Love 16

I have a strong stomach...can watch gore..even watched a complete autopsy online once, but, when Baby Gurl and Useman kiss.....it makes me almost toss my cookies....really. I have look away. Disgusting.

• LOL 7
  • Love 8
(edited)

No Lisa, no one will wonder if you're pregnant cuz everyone understands how biology and fertility works.

They all assume USMAN is using you for a green card.

Edited by Leilani
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Oh, Usman. If you think she is bad now, wait until she can hold that green card over your head.  

He should pull a Mohammed and just drive away.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

3 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

I thought she indicated she understood but didn’t know how to speak English?

Oh I think she speaks and understands English just fine. If she's on dating sites and looking for American men? She speaks English all right. 

3 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Knocked up!  Is she kidding😂🤣

I actually screamed out loud when she said that. Remember a few minutes ago when I said Steph asking for a mask at the airport finished me? I was wrong. Because Lisa whinging that she doesn't want anyone at her quickie wedding to think she's knocked up had REALLY finished me. I'm going to be a shell of my former self by the time this is over. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, nytonc said:

Every time BGL and Usman kiss I can hear him screaming in his head!

Every time they kiss I’m screaming in my head too.  Make it stop.  Please make it stop.  Then I go in search of some anti-nausea medication.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh I think she speaks and understands English just fine. If she's on dating sites and looking for American men? She speaks English all right. 

I actually screamed out loud when she said that. Remember a few minutes ago when I said Steph asking for a mask at the airport finished me? I was wrong. Because Lisa whinging that she doesn't want anyone at her quickie wedding to think she's knocked up had REALLY finished me. I'm going to be a shell of my former self by the time this is over. 

6CB60F06-EBC6-4472-8D5D-0CBA8AA0A2B0.jpeg

• LOL 2
  • Love 5