Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, brillia79 said:

So... MomTaj is still totally in love with Ash, right? To the point where she’s entertaining the idea of letting this manipulative fuck take their child to the other side of the world.

I think she is.  I don't buy for a nanosecond that they stayed married because it just didn't fit into the calendar. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Very strange reaction on Sian’s part....

She's like, Aaahhhh. Here we go again. More of Ash's bullshit. Taj is going nowhere. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, 4merBachAddict said:

Off topic:  Will there be a board for 'sMothered'? I mean, if there was ever a show made for snark 'sMothered' it it!

Not unless they give us a vomit emoji.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

Avery:”I can’t wrap my head around this” 

Uh, why is she dating people on the other side of the world? Relationships are enough work, you’ve stepped into a big mucky messy situation that you shouldn’t be in. And they’ve only known each other a year. Why make things so complicated. Go home already 

• Love 17
(edited)

I wish TLC would cool it with the "Extreme Couponer" repeats in the morning. It sets my teeth on edge to see people clearing shelves of hand sanitizer just because they can get them for free.

Edited by mmecorday
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

So... MomTaj is still totally in love with Ash, right? To the point where she’s entertaining the idea of letting this manipulative fuck take their child to the other side of the world.

Maybe it's the best she's ever had, too. 

2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Ash has too many shrimp on the barbee.

Seriously, how can there be too many shrimp?   (I missed that scene-- is this a serious comment or a reference to something I missed).

And no, I will not, I will not be watching that new show after Pillow Talk.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Dollars to donuts they were still seeing each other until last year..

I think he stayed there last night and had “sex with the ex” when Avery wanted her own room at the hotel  

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I don't get this at all.  MomTaj should be flipping out right now and calling a lawyer.   I know I would be saying  No fucking goddam way are you taking Taj out of the country.

Right? Kudos to Sian for level headedness. I would be a MESS. 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

He would be stopped at the airport.  Divorced people generally need paper work from the ex when leaving the country with a minor child.  

Ash was in his positive thinking mode when he said Sian was okay with it.  When Avery tells him Sian isn’t okay, who wants to bet he will blame Avery for turning Sian against the idea?

The kid would need a visa to stay in the US.  

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I have been watching Killing Eve, my mind went to the same thought, David might be swimming with the fishes!

The actresses that play Eve and Villanelle are so good !

• Love 2
(edited)

LOL, Geoffrey took a huge risk coming to Russia?   His big risk was all of his Past, criminal and relationship coming out   

Varys, stay strong!

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 8

Geoff has to have his way, always. He doesn’t believe in giving someone the option of thinking things through. It’s his way or the highway.  Give me what I want or you get a npu ch in the mouth. 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Geoffry hasn't had his heart broken like this since since his cellmate Bubba was moved to Cellblock 5.

He needs to spend time with David and Big Edd; they can commiserate.   And get off my tv as well.   

• Love 9

Goodbye Felicia, I mean, Geoffrey! See ya on the reunion. Oh wait...she’s changing her Mind? Dumby. I think this producer driven too.  Go home and finish redecorating your apartment Varya. 

• Love 6