Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

I am rooting for Igor to come running into the proposal scene and fight Geoffrey off with a shovel. 

Stupid Ed. “I’ve never seen her like this, ever.” You mean, in the 5 days you’ve actually seen her in real life? 

• LOL 7
  • Love 13
4 minutes ago, kendi said:

Kids, get her a jitterbug phone and put the parental controls on her laptop. 

Who cares? She's not exactly leaving them any dough. Let her crash and burn. Then she'll figure it out.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:
7 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

With Ash (is that short for a longer name?

Yes, it's really Ashole.

Silly me! LOL good one

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, Ucross said:

With Ash (is that short for a longer name?0 and Avery, I feel like I'm looking into two vacant, hollow vessels with nothing inside.

I think it’s short for Ashish. I’m just assuming though.

• Useful 1

Bye my lovely Snarkers! Please stay happy and healthy and safe this week. Week 8 from working from home at my dining room table. I’m starting to go nutty and need a liquor delivery. 

Perhaps the FedEx man will be my soulmate. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
(edited)

Every time Ash blinks, his eyes bugg out.  It's weird.  I still contend it's Graves.  I'm not a doctor but I watch one on teevee...

Y'all be safe!

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Night all, finally something happened . Egg should be forced to watch Rose's diatribe every day of his life.

Avery should throw that shrimp Assh on the barbie.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

As usual you were all on FIYAH 🔥 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥tonight !! Have a great week  cya next Sunday ! 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, mmecorday said:

BGL, she ask your exhusband for a copy of the divorce decree. I'm sure he has multiple copies that he used to wallpaper his home.

Is your avatar a pic of the cat you lost? Cutie. I'm so sorry. 

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I have about one hundred pillows on my couch. But I always tell people to just throw them on the floor so they can sit!

I haven’t had my cleaning crew come since the quarantine. I vacuumed the couch cushions the other day then my husband asked “What, no artful pillow arrangement?” 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2