Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, greekmom said:

At least David's story is so pathetic it's just fun to laugh at it.

Yolanda is a waste of time.

Zero interest in Yolandas and Willyams, good time to go to the loo

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I got a spam e-mail that they saw what I did online like they were blackmailing me, if this is true I can see Yolanda getting an e-mail like that and believing it. She probably also has given money to the Nigerian Prince spammer.

Yeah I bet she got one of those IRS scam calls and gave up her bank acct number. 

William's should have told her he was a Nigerian prince with millions to spend on her

She could be his princess. At least he would be local and not have to make up airport names, e.g. London Airport.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, hookedontv said:

I’m feeling a little under the weather my friends. I think I’m tapping out for the night. I’ll have to catch up on all the rest of your comments tomorrow. Going to bed now. stay healthy! 

Feel better.

• Love 4
Just now, mmecorday said:

"Williams" could sit there right in front of her and say "I never was Williams" and Yolanda would be all, "What are you talking about? You're crazy!"

Are you Nigerian, baby? Because your accent is British!

• LOL 9
1 minute ago, hookedontv said:

I’m feeling a little under the weather my friends. I think I’m tapping out for the night. I’ll have to catch up on all the rest of your comments tomorrow. Going to bed now. stay healthy! 

Feel better!

• Love 4
1 minute ago, hookedontv said:

Get some sleep. Feel better. We need you at full strength.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Sorry, hope you're better tomorrow.  I imagine they'll rerun these both before the Quarantine special.

Edited by blubld43
  • Love 3

Target is my happy place. The last time I was there I almost cried and do you know why? Because I found Bounty towels in an 8-roll pack. I wanted to kiss the cashier but he was wearing a protective mask and was standing behind a plexiglass shield.

• LOL 11
  • Love 7

Why are they wasting viewers time with David, Yolanda and Stephanie?  Their storylines are fake.  Either they pulled a fast one on the producers or the producers are pulling a fast one us.   

• Love 17
Just now, mmecorday said:

"Williams" could sit there right in front of her and say "I never was Williams" and Yolanda would be all, "What are you talking about? You're crazy!"

Like the guy on Catfish who was convinced he was talking to Katy Perry. He met the catfisher AND got a video message from Katy herself and he still believed he was really talking to her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Take care and feel better!!

• Love 3

Good night and feel better xx

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Liamsmom617 said:

Oh my gosh Darcy and Stacy look like they got stung by a swarm of bees. Those swollen faces....

Other than the extensions that are clipped in, how do you get the natural part of your hair that blonde?   My hair just won't get that blonde.  I keep trying but the colorist doesn't want to burn my hair.

3 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Like the guy on Catfish who was convinced he was talking to Katy Perry. He met the catfisher AND got a video message from Katy herself and he still believed he was really talking to her.

haha. I loved that episode. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Target is my happy place. The last time I was there I almost cried and do you know why? Because I found Bounty towels in an 8-roll pack. I wanted to kiss the cashier but he was wearing a protective mask and was standing behind a plexiglass shield.

I miss browsing the aisles at Marshall's.

• Love 5
Just now, Frozendiva said:

W5 did a report on a massive international scam that preyed on women. Yolanda is just one number.

Those darn Yahoo boys!! BGL needs to give her some pointers!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Truth.  We bought a big pack of cheap store brand paper towels.  They were terrible.  Hubby brought Bounty (select a size!) home the other day and I was so excited.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Why are they wasting viewers time with David, Yolanda and Stephanie?  Their storylines are fake.  Either they pulled a fast one on the producers or the producers are pulling a fast one us.   

I am enjoying watching david  spend his life savings taking to a chat box and wandering the streets of a foreign country. If a criminal was smart they would hunt him down and tell him they will take him.to Lana, then rob him blind and leave him on the side of the road.

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

Darcey you stayed in a hotel because you left yourself a couple of days in case it turned into a trip of sex.   When that didn't occur you make up some Kid Centric excuse of not wanting your kids to see you sad and depressed.   This is terrible behavior and logic for those kids.   Delusion.  So strong.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Oh no! Go right to bed at once, take a Tylenol PM and keep a glass of water at your beside. Sleep well and I hope you feel better tomorrow. 

2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Eaten by pigs?

We can only hope. 

1 minute ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

We need to add her to the 90 Day Offspring Support Group. She can join Ed’s daughter for this season. 

And Darcy's daughters, poor things. 

Darcy's going to get back to her life. To meet up with her sister and drink wine and cry. What a rich life it is. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I found a 12 pack of Charmin mega rolls today - actual Charmin!! - and I said thank you to the cashier! She nodded, sagely. She understood. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4