Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, peacheslatour said:

He should some Vaderesque shit or something.

I loved your names. Let's see. Baby rabies Barbie. Should Nikki be drunk Barbie or stripper Barbie? Tennis balls Barbie over at the Ginormous Peritoneum?

Call Nikki "Big Belt" Barbie....covers both her wardrobe atrocities and former booze problem.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, deirdra said:

After all that apple juice, Billy is probably on a sugar high with rotting teeth.

Good, it should compliment his rotting brain. 

I wanted to throw something through my T.V when he called Jack "righteous" dude FUCK YOU! The main reason all of this is happening is because of his own righteous indignation toward the Newmans. Yes, they really suck, especially Adam from his perspective (rightfully so), we get it. But he's no moral prize himself but he sure he acts like it. Towards those he has hurt nonetheless, which makes his behavior just as bad, if not worse IMO

20 hours ago, boes said:

I never thought she deserved being stuck with Cane.  Lately, I'm not so sure.

Right?? I thought she was a clueless, airheaded enabler before. She's in rare form around Buttbiscuit. At least with Cane she had proper moments of catharsis before being done with his shit for good. 

11 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Why Lily actually hooked up with him knowing his deal I don't get. Must be great in bed, LOL.

Let's just go with the scenario that it was a shit idea from shitty writers, it's less vomit inducing, less triggering and more likely to be the case! lmao 

• LOL 8
  • Love 8
15 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

So Buttbiscuit is drinking apple juice and pretending it's booze and pretending that he's in a downward spiral drinking and gambling and being a dick. But he's not. He is lying to everyone who cares about him as part of his master revenge plan, which is even dickier than what he's pretending to do. How dicky is it when a dick pretends to be a dick but his pretend dicking isn't nearly as dicky as his pretending to be a dick and his actual dick moves? 

I was coming here to say the same thing, but I never would have been able to do it this artfully.  It was going to be more like, "Me no understand Buttbiscuit plan.  Pretend Billy behavior = Real Life Billy behavior.  Please how to tell difference?"

So everyone thinks Mystery Spy is Sally?  In the two seconds they showed her up close, I ruled out Sally.  I didn't think it looked like her at all.  And Lily instantly thinking it was Sally really convinced me it wasn't her, since she wears the "Most Bag-of-Rocks Dumbest Y&R Character" crown now that Summer is spreading her particular brand of stupid around Muhlawn.

• LOL 11
  • Love 3

Chelsea was almost, not quite tolerable for me today.  Oh yeah, that's because I FF'ed every scene she was in.  Gotta get the practice in now.

Given that it was Christine, I'm surprised she wasn't disappointed that Chance's life threatening was over.   Pretty cringy how they have to do international intrigue dialogue- "da bad guys got CAUGHT"- but I'm all for if it ends that storyline.  

I know it's a table of one or nearly so here, but I like Rey.  There's kind of nothing for him to do right now, but as long as he's not involved with Adam, he's a good accessory character IMO.

Devon, this is not going to end well for you, buddy.  We warned you.

Petty side note, but why does every soap or even every fictional young child have to be so precocious and advanced for their age?  Why not the occasional, "No, nothing too out of the ordinary.  Average.  Probably future middle management material, but a good kid"?

• LOL 3
  • Love 15
16 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

So Buttbiscuit is drinking apple juice and pretending it's booze and pretending that he's in a downward spiral drinking and gambling and being a dick. But he's not. He is lying to everyone who cares about him as part of his master revenge plan, which is even dickier than what he's pretending to do. How dicky is it when a dick pretends to be a dick but his pretend dicking isn't nearly as dicky as his pretending to be a dick and his actual dick moves? 

Sweepea59, with this post - besides making me laugh till it hurt - you created the perfect all purpose explanation for everything ButtBiscuit is doing, ever has done or ever will do.  You've distilled ButtBiscuit down to the single-celled infection that he is.  

Perfection.

20 minutes ago, Snaporaz said:

I was coming here to say the same thing, but I never would have been able to do it this artfully.  It was going to be more like, "Me no understand Buttbiscuit plan.  Pretend Billy behavior = Real Life Billy behavior.  Please how to tell difference?"

So everyone thinks Mystery Spy is Sally?  In the two seconds they showed her up close, I ruled out Sally.  I didn't think it looked like her at all.  And Lily instantly thinking it was Sally really convinced me it wasn't her, since she wears the "Most Bag-of-Rocks Dumbest Y&R Character" crown now that Summer is spreading her particular brand of stupid around Muhlawn.

I didn't think it was Sally, either.  That close up shot really didn't look like her at all.

Lily is back to walking into walls and pretending that's what she meant to do.

giphy.gif

Great hire, Jill, really brilliant.

And if the reason she's sticking by ButtBiscuit's side because of the sex, then I can't and don't want to imagine WHAT hellish things she was doing with Cane that makes ButtBiscuit so much better.

• LOL 11
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, JNavarro said:

I know it's a table of one or nearly so here, but I like Rey.  There's kind of nothing for him to do right now, but as long as he's not involved with Adam, he's a good accessory character IMO

Table for two ! I like him as well !

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

I know it's a table of one or nearly so here, but I like Rey.

I'm at that table too because I also like him. I think he's easily Sharon's second best husband, after Jack.

Petty side note, but why does every soap or even every fictional young child have to be so precocious and advanced for their age?  Why not the occasional, "No, nothing too out of the ordinary.  Average.  Probably future middle management material, but a good kid"?

That's pretty much Christian Newman, no? Poor kid got locked in the garage by Connor and it was hours before anyone even missed him, lol. He's probably been given wedgies at school too.

And if the reason she's sticking by ButtBiscuit's side because of the sex, then I can't and don't want to imagine WHAT hellish things she was doing with Cane that makes ButtBiscuit so much better.

Oh I am 100% confident Cane was only about himself in the boudoir. Billy is probably a generous lover and is somewhat of a swordsman if my drift is caught. And that is only because he's an Abbott man and it's in the genes.

• LOL 8
  • Love 7
12 hours ago, JNavarro said:

Chelsea was almost, not quite tolerable for me today.  Oh yeah, that's because I FF'ed every scene she was in.  Gotta get the practice in now.

It's still MCE; she's post-maternity refreshed, got a new blow-out and rarin' to go chewing the scenery on another one of Chelsea's nefarious plans reuniting with Atonal and remaking their family for Connor. Of course, Chelsea will scope out if Atonal and Sharon are caput by getting Sharon all riled up to protect Atonal while under questioning. Poor Chloe had so many fashion-forward plans working with Chelsea, and can't believe her dreams of passing off Chelsea's schmatta as haute couture have been pushed down the road.

I hope MCE lands better wardrobe; that ombre striped sweater and skirt outfit was seriously fug.

Given that it was Christine, I'm surprised she wasn't disappointed that Chance's life threatening was over.   Pretty cringy how they have to do international intrigue dialogue- "da bad guys got CAUGHT"- but I'm all for if it ends that storyline. 

Christine having to announce that Your Mission Is Over, and With Your Help didn't seem to placate Chance much. He's as miserable as ever ... Maybe another couch boink with the missus.

I have no expectations of story narratives by TIIC. This writing regime hasn't been able to write themselves out of a corner yet. Sudden, clumsy, off-camera endings are the path of least resistance for TIIC.

I know it's a table of one or nearly so here, but I like Rey.  There's kind of nothing for him to do right now, but as long as he's not involved with Adam, he's a good accessory character IMO.

I was interested in the new Rosales family. Rey Rey started out with a usless brother and ex-wife, then wasted pining over Sharon while she was in fuck with and pursuing Atonal. Lola was squandered on Kyle and left in Society's kitchen. Celeste Rosales made a small splash, then went back to Miami. 

Since married to Sharon, Rey Rey's done very little, except follow dead leads and be manipulated by people he should be ignoring.

Devon, this is not going to end well for you, buddy.  We warned you.

The sooner Darvon's paternal fantasies meet reality the better. 

Petty side note, but why does every soap or even every fictional young child have to be so precocious and advanced for their age?  Why not the occasional, "No, nothing too out of the ordinary.  Average.  Probably future middle management material, but a good kid"?

I know what you mean about magically gifted, talented, mature and rational children and/or teenagers (after the typical teenage run in with the law). Faith, Moses, and Connor's emotional manipulation of the adults around them, get on my nerves.

Christian, Johnny and Katie seem like the only normal kids on Show, in spite of Nick, NotBilly and Victoria as parents. But there's plenty of time to turn them into sociopaths and drug addicts.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 17
12 hours ago, JNavarro said:

They did play Summer as possibly a special needs child way back when Nick and Phylthy were together.  It wasn't done well at all [surprise] as they just had her not too socially responsive.  Then TIIC turned it into a peanut allergy/coma to explain her slow development.  Of course, that didn't go well either, so they shipped her off to the MagicMountain Sanitorium in Switzerland and she came back with a brain transplant cured.  And now we have Dummer who is "the smartest" evah!

• LOL 13
  • Love 1

Ugh, I hate to say it but Chloe was right on the money with Sally - at least in how Adam played her and Sally's obviously trying to impress him.  This isn't a good look on Sally as she really is putting herself in the middle of the crazy that is Adam/Billy.  Having said that, I'm sick of hearing Chloe bash Adam all the while working for him and Newman Media and cashing his checks and brow beating him into helping Chelsea when the fact of the matter is, Chelsea poisoned Rey and framed Adam with Chloe being the accessory to this crime. That Adam gave her the time of day and didn't have her kidnapped and put aside again is a testament to his trying to mostly turn over a new leaf.  And Chloe is too good a friend as I'd have needed some distance from Chelsea after that close call and I wouldn't be too keen about working with her with the man we almost put in prison.  And Chloe stomping into Adam's office with Sally in tow to tell her BOSS how it was gonna be with them all working together?  Is Chloe that good a designer? Is Chelsea?  Because I'd be ready to just buy out Chloe's contract and send her on her way with Sally leading the fashion division.

Ha! Faith called out Noah re Tessa. Hopefully, we'll see a pivot soon with Noah being directed at Sally or Imani or Chelsea. Nick and Sharon would lose their minds if Chelsea hooked up with Noah, LOL.

• Love 14

They really need to redecorate Adam's penthouse. It's so blah now to me. Meanwhile, given the terrible memories associated with that place I don't know why Chelsea would want to live there again.

It was Sally? Oh FFS. The blonde hair kind of works though, I think.

Kind of cute to see Mariah and Noah in a competition for Tessa's approval. Noah's definitely not backing down. Sorry, Big Sis. 😏

Yeesh, Connor is still a spoiled brat. AFAIC Adam and Chelsea need to stop coddling him, like yesterday.

Faith and Moses walked in holding hands, and I detected a subtext of "yuck, cooties" with both of them. Dear Show, stop trying to make fetch happen. Those two have anti-chemistry. 🤮

Noah had never met Moses before? 🤔

Sally is the queen of bad ideas. Maybe she should join a knitting club or something before she ends up tying Billy to a radiator. I don't see how Chloe keeps thinking she can reason with her.

Whee, Louise the nanny is so over Mariah dropping in whenever she wants. "You have a nice day, Mariah. BTW, Dominic is not your baby. Get a life."

Chloe, your BFF Chelsea is hellova of designer all right. Her designs tend to look like they belong in a fashion boutique in Hell.

TMW you get called out by your perceptive little sister and you straight up lie to her. Noah, be careful. This is a tricky "just friends" feint you're trying to navigate with Tessa, especially if Faith already sees through it. 😐

Lol, Sally has a terrible poker face. But then again, she didn't seem to be trying very hard to cover for Adam. She better not assume that'll work with Chelsea.

Nick and Sharon would lose their minds if Chelsea hooked up with Noah, LOL.

OMG, I'd pay money just to see their faces when they found out. But yikes, Chelsea would eat Noah alive. He doesn't deserve that even if he is trying to move on his sister's girlfriend.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12

Noah Noah Noah let’s get real. That album cover is almost as bad as one of Chelsea 2.0’s designs. It looks like the blue was the result of a sneeze and that’s no where near Tessa’s best smile. Overall it looks more to be about Noah the artist than Tessa the singer. Pitting Tessa against Mariah is an ass hole move that’s reminiscent of how his father works.  No way no how Noah was covering his tracks by saying it was a joke because Noah would be all too happy to get Tessa all to himself.  Even with showing the album cover to Faith and Moses proves to me even more that’s the album cover Noah wants to go with. 

I know Chelsea just has a baby but couldn’t the wardrobe department give her a post maternity outfit to wear. That horizontal design, on her sweater, makes Chelsea look very much out of proportion. Yes Chloe, Chelsea is one hell of a designer. The optimum word being HELL.  

Chelsea better not demand that Sally has to be gone for her to come to NM. Chloe will back Chelsea to get rid of Sally. If that was the case, I would buy Chloe out of her contract and send her packing. If Sally is not there, than the fashion platform will go to shit.  Sally is over the top but she’s not evil. Chloe and Chelsea are vindictive wack-a-doodles.  So called birds of a feather. 

Adam is no dope. He figures it out that Sally was behind the Nostrils the Weasel’s anonymous videos. I’m also betting that Adam will find out that Nostrils the Weasel is faking going down the rabbit hole and that will actually make him go down the rabbit hole. 

Enough with the Mariah/Tessa baby drama. I’m sure at this point, with everything else being accelerated, Mariah doesn’t need Tessa to get pregnant. A new drama could be created though with, like Abby, there were complications from berthing Bowie and Mariah couldn’t carry another baby. 

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

They really need to redecorate Adam's penthouse. It's so blah now to me. Meanwhile, given the terrible memories associated with that place I don't know why Chelsea would want to live there again.

It was Sally? Oh FFS. The blonde hair kind of works though, I think.

Kind of cute to see Mariah and Noah in a competition for Tessa's approval. Noah's definitely not backing down. Sorry, Big Sis. 😏

Yeesh, Connor is still a spoiled brat. AFAIC Adam and Chelsea need to stop coddling him, like yesterday.

Faith and Moses walked in holding hands, and I detected a subtext of "yuck, cooties" with both of them. Dear Show, stop trying to make fetch happen. Those two have anti-chemistry. 🤮

Noah had never met Moses before? 🤔

Sally is the queen of bad ideas. Maybe she should join a knitting club or something before she ends up tying Billy to a radiator. I don't see how Chloe keeps thinking she can reason with her.

Whee, Louise the nanny is so over Mariah dropping in whenever she wants. "You have a nice day, Mariah. BTW, Dominic is not your baby. Get a life."

Chloe, your BFF Chelsea is hellova of designer all right. Her designs tend to look like they belong in a fashion boutique in Hell.

TMW you get called out by your perceptive little sister and you straight up lie to her. Noah, be careful. This is a tricky "just friends" feint you're trying to navigate with Tessa, especially if Faith already sees through it. 😐

Lol, Sally has a terrible poker face. But then again, she didn't seem to be trying very hard to cover for Adam. She better not assume that'll work with Chelsea.

OMG, I'd pay money just to see their faces when they found out. But yikes, Chelsea would eat Noah alive. He doesn't deserve that even if he is trying to move on his sister's girlfriend.

I wish there was an emoji stronger than the heart symbol because if there were, I would give it......your post is a thing of joi.....(see what I did there 😀).....and I agree 1000% with everything you wrote especially  “spoiled brat Connor” and “he is not your baby, get a life”

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
29 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

I forgot it was on until it was half over. Mystery/Court TV has brought back Leverage so I was watching that.

Yeah, lately I usually only watch half of the show anymore. I'll be busy doing something and I'm like, I'd rather finish this laundry. I mean, bringing back Chelsea just sucked so much joy out of the room. And then there is so much Buttbiscuit. None of the stories are holding my interest. I just don't care what happens. On the other hand, B&B is must see for me.

I thought Sally looked great as a blonde. I wonder what her natural color is?

Edited by SweePea59
  • Love 10

I do wonder if we’ll be able to tell a difference in Courtney Hope when she’s on the show after her separation/divorce from CD. I don’t know how far ahead the show is taped but maybe someone can figure that out.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

So it was Sally in disguise!  Guess I need to eat my hat.  That's maybe the only thing I haven't eaten during covid.

I want to like NuNoah, but he seems to get creepier by the day.  I'm waiting for us to find out he has a doll that looks just Tessa  - and talks to it, like George on Seinfeld did with the doll that looked like his mother.

It can't be long now till Faith and Moses announce they're moving to a Little House on the Prairie and want to be called Pa and Ma from now on.  Crinoline is so making a comeback, along with tent revivals and "Aw, Shucks" as the ultimate curse.

Loved the nanny giving Mariah the eye roll.  Now lets see her do the same to Devon.

Chelsea's looking mad as a hatter.  Somebody is getting buried alive - Adam or Sally?  Can it be long before Connor demands his name be changed to Damien?

• LOL 11
  • Love 6

So Sally was throwing a fit about Adam endangering her job or whatever, but then she'll spy for him three weeks later?  And she hasn't been around him nearly long enough to bring up Chloe's kid and tell her that Adam's "changed".  

Pretty sure the more Mariah and Tessa seem to patch things up, the worse it's going to eventually be.  I really wish Mariah wouldn't bring up the parenting thing at all to Tessa.  By now Tessa knows exactly what Mariah's feelings are on the issue, and she should be the one to initiate that conversation if and only if she's ready.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

Why exactly are they spying on Billy? Being a drunken douchebag is not a crime. I also find it comical that he doesn’t look drunk nor is he more obnoxious than on any given day. He should be going up Victoria’s ass for putting the kids in boarding school which by the way is confusing to me as well. If he’s unemployed, it’s the perfect time for him to care for his kids.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Why exactly are they spying on Billy? Being a drunken douchebag is not a crime. I also find it comical that he doesn’t look drunk nor is he more obnoxious than on any given day. He should be going up Victoria’s ass for putting the kids in boarding school which by the way is confusing to me as well. If he’s unemployed, it’s the perfect time for him to care for his kids.

You hit so many nails on the head here. I just want to address this one bolded gem, ^ , if he ever actually meant any of that yammering he does about his kids wouldn't he want to be spending more - or some - time with them right now? Then again, if he watches them the way he watched Delia then they're better off far, far away from him. Besides, AFAIK, Lily has spent more time with them than Buttbiscuit or mop or their new step-daddy combined.

I'm still confused about Damien. I thought he was in boarding school. Whenever he's on set I'll bet all the actors have rosaries and crucifixes and little sample bottles of holy water in their pockets.

• LOL 15

Are they trying to make us wish Cane was back? Today's "interview" with Lily and the Buttbiscuit was more than my stomach could tolerate. And that bullcrap with Sally and Chelsea? Who is writing this inane dialog for Sally? Sally said she could learn from Chelsea? Sally Spectra who resurrected her aunt's fashion house? Sally Spectra who designed for Forrester? There was some more bull I wanted to point out, but then I saw Buttbiscuit on the couch under a blanket & I had to leave the room and get far away from the tv. And I am so sad that Chelsea decided to stay in GC. I know, I know... but I was holding out hope that she would actually decide not to stay in GC. As much as I enjoy the interaction between Sally and Adam, they are about the only aspect of the show that I do enjoy. If Chelsea with her speed talking and gasping and lack of acting skill are now in the mix with them, well, that may ruin them for me. And god forbid we have three strong women working together without having a man come between them.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 14
24 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

Sally referred to people in Minnesota talking about her, but I thought Genoa City was in Wisconsin.

Yes, it is. Chelsea was in Minnesota with her con-artist mother Anita while she was recovering from her part real and part fake mental illness. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 9

Why exactly are they spying on Billy? Being a drunken douchebag is not a crime.

They aren't trying to catch him breaking the law. They just want to see him spiral and catch him showing his natural, douchebag ass lol. It doesn't matter anymore since knows he's being spied on and is deceiving them. 

4 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

if he ever actually meant any of that yammering he does about his kids wouldn't he want to be spending more - or some - time with them right now?

This^^^ Billy is shit. He whines to anyone who'll listen about his kids but then turns around and uses them as an excuse as to why he acts like a dickhead. The way he talks about Delia, one would think he'd be a better person if she were alive. But that's not true (IMO). She'd just be another living, breathing, convenient excuse as to why he's a jackass. He can talk a good game all he wants but I don't take him seriously.     

2 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

Lily has spent more time with them than Buttbiscuit or mop or their new step-daddy combined.

Considering how fucking dumb she is, being ButtBiscuit's cheerleader and all, that's not exactly a plus my friend lol... 

2 minutes ago, SweePea59 said:

Are they trying to make us wish Cane was back?

Seems that way doesn't it? XD If that's the case, TPTB had me sold on a Cane recast/return months ago. What would be even better is if Charlie and/or Maddie came back to get their Hellraiser on by going after NotBilly and be a pain in Lily's ass because she deserves that at least. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 13

Yes, it is. Chelsea was in Minnesota with her con-artist mother Anita while she was recovering from her part real and part fake mental illness. 

Ahh, ok thanks.  I don't pay attention to Sally since she left B&B.  I'm still waiting for her to pretend she's dying again. 🙄  So she and Chelsea have that in common--faking shit.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

I don't know about Chelsea chatting up Rey right in front of Sharon but I guess Sharon is secure enough in her marriage not to be threatened by it. Still, Chelsea did intend to kill her so AFAIC Chelsea can stop acting like she's a victim too.

Sally, your "independent thinking" almost got you a stay in prison out in CA. You might want to rein that in a skosh. 😐

Billy basically told Lily she's not quite ready for primetime as CI's CEO. What's romantic about that? Maybe instead of having this impromptu, slightly buzzed media session, perhaps Lily would've wanted to get her hair done, pick a less loud and shiny outfit, and freshen up her makeup. Gah.

So Sally thinks she can go after an Abbott with no chance of the family closing ranks on her? She should ask Theo how trying that worked out for him. Plus, Lily's not going to sit back and let Sally undermine Billy either. Sigh, there's being sassy and confident, and then there's being plain foolhardy. Sally, you're veering into the wrong lane. 👽

Well, Sharon, you and Adam were practically having an emotional affair right in front of a temporarily paralyzed and mute Chelsea. It didn't entitle Chelsea to try to poison you in your own home but IMO you can stop acting completely innocent.

Lol, Sally towers over the two BFFs like she's Gulliver and they're Lilliputians.

Sharon is now being used to provide storyline exposition and act as a one-person Greek chorus. All under the guise of her being a wise and objective counselor. Sure. 🙄

Studly Wonder. More like Chudly Blunder, amirite? Meanwhile, um, Miss Lily, what about Dru tho? You did not spring fully formed from the head of Malcolm. 🤨

Chelsea: Sally, there's actually just one thing I need in order to decide whether I want to get in bed with Chloe and you.
Sally: what's that?
Chelsea: some honest answers. From
you.
Sally: well, I'm an open book so bring it.
Chelsea: have you slept with my son's father or do you intend to?
Sally: okay, buckle up you grifting ex-mental patient. I'm about to shut you and your snarky insinuations down.
Chloe: whoa, look at the time! Gotta get back to work!

First, more couch sex. Ew. Second, Billy's pale and flaccid body. Eye bleach, stat! And I feel sorry for their neighbors in the building across the way. Our two exhibitionists have those huge picture windows and didn't even turn out lights during their secksay time. 😳🥺😖

Right there is why you should be careful about what you wish for, Chloe. You're about to be in the middle of The War of 2022. Adam should get on the bandwagon and change the name of the fashion division to Cerberus Chic.

Re the previews: I thought the main reason Noah moved to London was because he didn't want to be part of Victor treating his heirs like chess pieces. Now Victor wants to make Noah his right hand man? Ehhhhhh. 💩

• LOL 3
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, Crashcourse said:

Ahh, ok thanks.  I don't pay attention to Sally since she left B&B.  I'm still waiting for her to pretend she's dying again. 🙄  So she and Chelsea have that in common--faking shit.

Nah. Sally faking an illness was one really desperate (and out-of-character) act by an otherwise pretty savvy young woman. AFAIC, her character was trashed all in the service of putting Wyatt and Flo together.

Chelsea, on the other hand, is a Con Artist from waaay back. The only reason I'm glad to see her back in town is in the hope that Sally wipes the floor with her.

Edited by TVForever
  • Love 19

Usually you take a break from working but with Lily and Nostrils the Weasel, the break is to go to work. To think of it, that was the same for Summer/Kyle, and Banana Breath the Pompous/Rodan the Petty. 

Chelsea is not “cured” at all. She seems to be turning her obsession with Sharon into an obsession with Sally. 

That stone faced idiot, Rey the Chin, is as usual showing his bias about Adam. Chelsea gets the pass for trying to kill him but Adam is still the devil incarnate. 

As I said before, people gets jobs where the aren’t qualified for. Did Chloe actually say she built the platform with Chelsea in mind?  When it comes to Sally’s talent and experience, Chelsea and Chloe are just armatures. Sally’s grandmother and her head of production, from LA, know more about the fashion industry than the gruesome twosome. Chloe how was the last time you and Chelsea?  Didn’t Chelsea create a rainy day fund, hit Sharon over the head, create a riff with Lauren, and then skip town?  The last time I check Adam was missing and Chelsea was with Banana Breath the Pompous?  It was before Rey the Chin’s time but I would guess that he thinks Adam was still the blame.  

Adam you get 🤥🤥🤥🤥 for telling Chelsea she’s the best designer he’s ever known. Adam gets 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥 if he’s just not blowing smoke up Chelsea ass. 

Chelsea get over yourself. Your glass house is full of boulders.  Only TIIC can think that bringing back Chelsea was a good idea.  Was it to give Adam more grief?  There are a lot of other characters that do that. It’s sport forTIIC to kick Adam and Sally in the ass and elevated the “living dead” of GC.  

• Love 9

Studly Wonder. More like Chudly Blunder, amirite? Meanwhile, um, Miss Lily, what about Dru tho? You did not spring fully formed from the head of Malcolm. 🤨

I wonder if TIIC had any idea what we're going to do with Dudley Plunder's new name?

• LOL 7
1 hour ago, TVForever said:

Nah. Sally faking an illness was one really desperate (and out-of-character) act by an otherwise pretty savvy young woman. AFAIC, her character was trashed all in the service of putting Wyatt and Flo together.

Chelsea, on the other hand, is a Con Artist from waaay back. The only reason I'm glad to see her back in town is in the hope that Sally wipes the floor with her.

Yeah, mileage varies because I never liked Sally.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
On 12/16/2021 at 11:39 AM, Cupid Stunt said:

It's still MCE; she's post-maternity refreshed, got a new blow-out and rarin' to go chewing the scenery on another one of Chelsea's nefarious plans reuniting with Atonal and remaking their family for Connor. Of course, Chelsea will scope out if Atonal and Sharon are caput by getting Sharon all riled up to protect Atonal while under questioning. Poor Chloe had so many fashion-forward plans working with Chelsea, and can't believe her dreams of passing off Chelsea's schmatta as haute couture have been pushed down the road.

I hope MCE lands better wardrobe; that ombre striped sweater and skirt outfit was seriously fug.

Christine having to announce that Your Mission Is Over, and With Your Help didn't seem to placate Chance much. He's as miserable as ever ... Maybe another couch boink with the missus.

I have no expectations of story narratives by TIIC. This writing regime hasn't been able to write themselves out of a corner yet. Sudden, clumsy, off-camera endings are the path of least resistance for TIIC.

I was interested in the new Rosales family. Rey Rey started out with a usless brother and ex-wife, then wasted pining over Sharon while she was in fuck with and pursuing Atonal. Lola was squandered on Kyle and left in Society's kitchen. Celeste Rosales made a small splash, then went back to Miami. 

Since married to Sharon, Rey Rey's done very little, except follow dead leads and be manipulated by people he should be ignoring.

The sooner Darvon's paternal fantasies meet reality the better. 

I know what you mean about magically gifted, talented, mature and rational children and/or teenagers (after the typical teenage run in with the law). Faith, Moses, and Connor's emotional manipulation of the adults around them, get on my nerves.

Christian, Johnny and Katie seem like the only normal kids on Show, in spite of Nick, NotBilly and Victoria as parents. But there's plenty of time to turn them into sociopaths and drug addicts.

OMG Billy's hollow chest (Leonardo is rolling in his grave having missed the chance to sculpt that torso)

Anyway, did anyone notice Sharon watching Chels - where is a volcano when you need one. 

On 12/16/2021 at 6:55 PM, peacheslatour said:

I forgot it was on until it was half over. Mystery/Court TV has brought back Leverage so I was watching that.

The new season of Leverage on Amazon prime is pretty good too.

As for Y&R -  I put the bedroom tv on (one hour sleep timer) - on youtube - Y&R and watch tomorrows ep - well watch is not really the thing. More like I take off my glasses and vaguely listen as I go to sleep. Enhhh. Now I barely do that.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

I thought Fridays were supposed to be the exciting episodes?  What a condensed collection of the most boring characters and plotlines (sorry, Rey.  At least it wasn't your fault).  

Did Lily audibly say "shit" in the previews for next week? Seemed like it.  That was about all I got out of today, seriously.  

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

So she and Chelsea have that in common--faking shit.

Haha, they do indeed. Who else on this show, who is on now, has faked shit? Let's see, Billy is faking shit now, Nikki has (dying), as have Jill (pregnancy), Syph (Daniel's paternity), Nick (being JT), Mariah (being Cassie), and Ashland possibly, time will tell. Who am I missing?

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

Haha, they do indeed. Who else on this show, who is on now, has faked shit? Let's see, Billy is faking shit now, Nikki has (dying), as have Jill (pregnancy), Syph (Daniel's paternity), Nick (being JT), Mariah (being Cassie), and Ashland possibly, time will tell. Who am I missing?

Hasn’t Victor faked his death? Adam faked his eye disease and pretended to be gay.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

Victor also faked being mentally "off" for Jack's benefit.  Remember the Japanese flower arranging?

I thought that was real.

And now he takes meds for that and washes them down with tequila.

Edited by SweePea59
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, SweePea59 said:

That's the only thing that I share with Victor, a healthy respect for the medicinal properties of Tequila.  Blood pressure pills never tasted so good!

• LOL 15

I thought that was real.

The epilepsy was real, but Victor exaggerated the symptoms when he felt Jack was taking advantage of the situation.  He was totally messing with Jack with the flower arranging.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

The epilepsy was real, but Victor exaggerated the symptoms when he felt Jack was taking advantage of the situation.  He was totally messing with Jack with the flower arranging.

IIRC, we did see Victor all alone doing his cut-out snowflake thing. The story was going along for a bit and then was abruptly changed. Then no more snowflakes for macho macho Victor.

• LOL 4
  • Love 11