Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

I'm ready for Jill to be the matriarch, too!!!

That baby has such a 'WTF am I doing here' look on his face. Hope they're all staying safe.

And then Nikki had to go and mention Xylophone-asseries. Damn, I'd thought I'd heard the last of that. 

15 hours ago, deirdra said:

Does the guy playing nununuChance think he is auditioning for the stoner role in Fast Times at Ridgemont High?  Or is there medical reason for his blank eyes and slack facial muscles?

He did come alive around Jill.

21 minutes ago, Sweetpea4Utoo said:

Jill's duck tape necklace. Really??

Yes. That hunk of molten metal made Lily look completely under-dressed when they were sitting at the table together. This was a laid back piece of jewelry for Jill. Sometimes her necklaces look like someone strung up everything in the toolbox. She has a very strong neck and back.

• LOL 9
  • Love 6
On 12/1/2021 at 5:03 PM, Waldo13 said:

Ashley knows Chance 2.0 is alive and now Jack knows. There is an old saying that 3 people can keep a secret if 2 are dead. 

Regardless of the US security services for invisible protection, once Jack got on the phone and Tela-Phyllis (Why call her first?) everyone and their mother will know Chance is alive and back in GC. Basque separatists won't be far behind to menace Chance, Abby and Bowie Philip Newman Abbott Chancellor.

I just have to say that Abby is 100% being her very selfish and clueless self. Abby couldn’t give 💩💩about Mariah’s feelings and now she can’t give 💩💩 about Chance 2.0’s sense of duty and pride in himself. TIIC won’t write it that way but Chance 2.0 will cause him and Abby to become more distant overtime. Chance 2.0 is in a Catch 22 situation. He’s damned if he finishes his mission or not. If he finishes the mission, it’s only himself in danger.  If he doesn’t finish the mission than Abby and Bowie will be in danger. If the “Bad Guys” can track the team down and blow up their safe house than why couldn’t they track Chance 2.0 down, now knowing he’s alive, in GC even with provided security. But I’m sure such logic doesn’t compute in Abby’s air head.  

Abby is as single-minded as Chance, but in a different way. She's determined to reunite her family in spite of her blinkered emotional state, and Chance is determined to finish his voluntary mission regardless of his physical/mental condition. I am surprised his mission chief was willing to sacrifice a wounded officer, in not stable mental condition to wait for another whack at his mission -- Another failure waiting to happen. 

Returning to GC has Chance a little gobsmacked by all the attention, meeting Bowie for the first time and he doesn't seem to be taking any security precautions for his safety. 

Abby doesn't need Mariah any longer, and Mariah has proved to be still unstable and resentful that Bowie isn't recognized as her child, Mariah will have to get over being used as an incubator by a Newman Abbott Chancellor. Money and manipulative pressure trump all personal relationships when it came to Abby's Baby Rabies.

And it's no different with Abby working Chance like a rodeo clown to convince him to return to her imaginary Newman Abbott Chancellor family gothic in Genoa City.

On 12/1/2021 at 10:33 PM, JNavarro said:

Shiiit, Billy is vile.  Man baby doesn't even begin to describe it.  And dude if you're going to be such a screw up, at least be funny or original.  All he does are passive aggressive apologies for his selfishness, and then lash out on people who still manage to care about him (Jill, Jack, etc) when they actually treat him like an adult.  Lily should have known it was WAY too much to ask that he wouldn't throw a temper tantrum about working for her, when they both know that's how it should be.  

NotBilly doesn't care about what he's done to CCC, Lily or Jill and will take no responsibility for the damage done ... Again. He's too busy trying to figure out a feasible reason to hold on to CCC so he can use it to attack Victor/Atonal again. Jill's done throwing good money after bad on NotBilly's boondoggles, self-delusions about being a hero, and reinventing revenge plans against the Newman's. 

NotBilly's still determined to defend his Locke-ness article, and spoiling for a fight, even if he uses a damaged weapon like CCC and his ruined reputation to do it. Proposing that Jack help NotBilly buy CCC is pure idiocy, particularly NotBilly's trail of broken promises and crockery, stolen money and wasted opportunities while working at Jabot. Jack had a ringside seat to those debacles. When NotBilly walked away taking no responsibility, Jack had to clean up the mess.

Lily defended NotNilly in vain and nearly talked herself out of the plum job running Chancellor Industries. And Jill wasn't having any of that either. Jill's mind was made up before she ever landed in Genoa City. NotBilly was outie and to be placed in a position of no responsibility at Chancellor, where Lily would have complete charge of his work output. How exactly making NotBilly COO (Chief Operating Officer) of Chancellor would be a safe playpen for the manchild makes no sense. It's only more work for Lily.    

6 hours ago, TVForever said:

Did she though? I remember her going after Billy like a heat-seeking missile when she first came back to town and found out he and Phyllis were a couple. Show may have backed off of that angle a bit, but I don't remember Summer ever really thinking she was in love with him.

Dumber admired Kyle's sportscar. In conversation with Kyle, Dumber boasted she could seduce NotBilly away from Phyllis, and a bet was proposed: If Dumber beds NotBilly in 30 days she would win Kyle's car. If she did not complete that mission, Dumber would bed Kyle.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13

It’s a miracle!  Chance 2.0 is home just in time for Bowie to become a real baby.  

Nostrils the Weasel as COO still would have a very important roll in Chancellor. The COO reports to the CEO but the CEO could give the COO autonomy in making business decisions that would benefit the company. For instance, the CEO has a long term plan and the COO is tasked to carry it out making decisions to do so.  

Nostrils the Weasel your logic sucks. Anything you do to try to get back at Adam and Victor would still make Lily guilty by association.  Lily now becomes the bread winner so Nostrils the Weasel can fritter away his life on seeking revenge. 

As an aside:  I hate the phase “being over the moon”. It’s origin is a nonsensical nursery rhyme. 

No Ashland, it wasn’t Abby’s strong sense of will it was her constant whining that made Chance 2.0 come home. Chance 2.0  just wanted for his ears to stop bleeding. I have to laugh when “the Section Chief” is providing security in GC. The security couldn’t even keep the safe house safe. Is Jill, Nina, Ashley also protected.  So Victor wants to throw Chance 2.0 a party (coming attractions). What a fantastic way for the “bad guys” to find out all the people that mean something to Chance 2.0.  

WTF is Olive’s monument distinction?  It doesn’t bother her anymore that Nostrils the Weasel came after Ashland, the love of her life, but wants to keep Adam and Victor from undermining everything that Nostrils the Weasel has accomplished.  Like Nostrils the Weasel is the paragon of accomplishments.  I guess Olive is very unaware that Nostrils the Weasel still wants to come after Ashland. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

Poor wee Dominic didn't know how to act without seven layers of swaddling completely encasing him. Breathe free, little one! The world is yours now. 🌞

Yeesh, nuChance is so young. It really stuck out during that scene with Jill and Abby. Not that I'm calling them old, but he looked like a teenager to me next to them.

Victoria just had to take shots at Lily wrt the sale of ChancComm. Shut up, Ice Queen. Lily's probably a big reason your kids weren't running wild in the streets when you basically abandoned them for Ashland.

Hmm, Adam's back in his mafioso-esque attire. He really goes with the monochromatic look now. And Billy's manspreading has returned. Bleh. 💩

But in better news, Nikki was looking rather chic in her slim sheath and suede knee-high boots. Not a sequin in sight, praise jeebus. 🏆

Jill should expect Billy to use Lily's new role at CI as cover for his next strike against Adam and Victor. If it blows up the way his schemes usually do, and Jill finds out Lily knew he was up to something...whoa, buddy.

Yikes, that eyeroll Devon threw at nuChance, "Your son?" But then he immediately pushed it down and started parroting the party line about how swell it was to provide stud service for Abby without getting to have the fun part. And what an honor it'll be to watch his first child being raised across town by other people. Ugh. 🤬😠🤬😠🤬😠

I wish Y&R would shake things up a bit and let Bill Spencer out in LA get in the bidding war for ChancComm. Victoria vs. Adam & Victor is so "been there done that" IMO.

Whee, Dominic was like, "New phone, who dis?" when nuChance was holding him. Hang tough, my little guy.

Re the previews: Adam is going to sic Sally on Billy? Unless Lily gets so busy in her new job that she starts neglecting her man, I don't see that going anywhere. Despite his many faults Billy does appear to love Lily and is committed to her. Don't let Adam pimp you out on a foolish mission, Sally.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

It’s a miracle!  Chance 2.0 is home just in time for Bowie to become a real baby.  

I must have missed the scene with Jiminy Cricket and the Blue Fairy.

3 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Nostrils the Weasel as COO

Will do whatever the fuck he wants. Like always.

37 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Lily's probably a big reason your kids weren't running wild in the streets when you basically abandoned them for Ashland.

Yeah, and how great is it that she sent them off to boarding school for the rest of the year? Show me one human being that ever had to change schools mid-year as a child that doesn't have bitter stories of regret and sadness about it. Those few months Frankie and Johnny spent with Lily, who is closer to their age anyway, were probably the best months of their little lives. 

I wish Y&R would shake things up a bit and let Bill Spencer out in LA get in the bidding war for ChancComm.

Me too! *swoon*

Victoria vs. Adam & Victor is so "been there done that" IMO.

This rotating ownership of ChanceComm is as tedious as the old rotating ownership of Jabot.

And one more comment... Poor Sally. What did she do to deserve this?

Edited by SweePea59
  • Love 14

So security for Chance, et al is no longer a priority? Abby, honey, you’re an adult now with a child and a husband who’s returned from death. It’s time to stop with the giggling, simpering, acting like a 14 year old girl. I’m so tired of Melissa doing the little girl heiress role. Grow up, girl!! If she’s like this in real life, I am so sorry for her husband and their two little girls. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 12

So I see “genius” 🙄 Abby is as clueless as ever. Besides the obvious security risks to Chance and the guests, does she really think it’s appropriate to throw some huge shindig in the wake of others’ deaths?

JFC. 

Cute baby though. Too bad he’s saddled with such an imbecile for a mother. I’m reserving judgment on NuNuChance for now. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

Not the first to say it, but a real baby!  And he's so cute!  Did Abby get a tan in Spain, or is the outfit making her look tanner?  Did she have time to shop? Majorca pearls for everyone this Christmas!

Also, someone mentioned Kim from Spain, as a love interest for Jack.  She is married, she mentioned her husband being away in Dublin for some reason.

Devon, please don't start being like Mariah over the baby.

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, Kimboweena said:

Devon, please don't start being like Mariah over the baby.

At least he knows his swimmers work.  Most of the men in GC aren't that lucky, due to injuries, chemo, or low sperm counts.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

ButtBiscuit only annoyed me about 10% today, in his beginner's kit approximation of a grownup.  Gotta start somewhere, I guess.

God, I can't stand Abby at this point.  Shut up about your self righteous "intuition".   You don't have any.  You were raised to think you get everything you want in the end, and you got lucky on this one, end of story.

Yikes, NuChance does indeed look really young.  It's not that it's inappropriate or anything, but it makes the dynamic with him and Abby pretty weird.

I do feel bad for Devon.  He did get a little sus a few weeks ago with his Baby Whisperer campaign, but when it came to it he was respectful of all the relevant parties, and Abby's the one who dumped Tater off with him.   Now of course she probably won't give two shits that he was made de facto father of his in fact bio son, now that her underage husband is back.

Jess Walton is a force of nature.  

• Love 13

(Not a Newbie lol, previously TeamGabi) 

On 12/1/2021 at 7:49 PM, TobinAlbers said:

This is your first rodeo with Billy; Jill's been through hell and back with this man for 40+ years with almost 25+ of them dealing with a variety of drama where she's given him chance after chance after chance and he keeps blowing it. How *dare* you talk to her like that. Jill is a hot mess herself sometimes, but her resigned disappointment and practicality about Billy at this stage of their lives has been earned.  You talking like you know something about Billy but Victoria and Jill have been in the long haul and *know* this fool. What you're experiencing with Billy now? They've had to endure about every 2-3 years with him and they are both *tired*. You'll be tired too with him soon because he hasn't/doesn't/won't change.

Preach to the whole post, but this part? I wish I could like 100 times! Jill was trying so hard to put her on about running a business, and about what a perpetual screw up her son is. But all Lily could do is defend his sorry ass. She is too stupid for words. Jill has known her own child longer than you have Lily, you don't have shit to tell her about him. Jill is being cold to Billy? Get real. If anything she's trying too hard to make all of this palatable to her spoiled brat, manbaby of a son, despite herself. So you need to have a thousand seats girl. You don't know what you're talking about and it hurts to watch. 

UGH I utterly lothe Billy/Lily pairing so much. Cane was bad but damn...I almost want that shit show of a relationship/character back (a recast tho) if I don't have to see Billy with Lily ever again. Because Fuck this.  

I'm not really feeling NuNoah flirting with Tessa. Cringe optics aside, even though Mariah is being a giant pain in the ass over this baby stuff. I think her brother shagging her girlfriend is going make her behave even worse. Like, to the point of no return worse. So I hope tptb pull the plug on this Nessa nonsense soon, one time was enough. 

On 12/2/2021 at 1:01 PM, TobinAlbers said:

Why is it when Adam holds a grudge then he's not the new and improved Good Adam anymore but Victor, Billy, Victoria, and so on can hold grudges and act on them and it's perfectly reasonable.  I had no problem with Adam admitting that he was happy with Billy being so radioactive that he couldn't go back to ChanceComm and no one would touch him and it being payback for Billy's earlier expose.  He should've wanted to get back at Billy; but he bided his time and only did something to Billy/ChanceComm when *Billy* gave them to opening to do so.  At least Adam is being truthful mostly about his angle; Billy still has 50 million 'noble' reasons for going after Adam/Victor when the truth is he hates them and wants to hurt them

I know rooting for Adam is wrong but it feels so right. At least these days. Lmao I partly blame Mark Grossman it took a while but his Adam has really grown on me. 

A party? Really Abby? His comrades just fucking died. And even if they didn't die, NuNuChance has to keep a low profile as not to get attacked again. To keep others, including you and baby Dominic safe. Has there even been enough time for the deceased's relatives to have funerals yet? Geez... This is just sad because I was warming up to Abby and rooting for her right up until she left to find Chance. 

Edited by Skarzero
  • Useful 1
  • Love 14

I know rooting for Adam is wrong but it feels so right. At least these days. Lmao I partly blame Mark Grossman it took a while but his Adam has really grown on me. 

I have been rooting for Adam. I think MG has really grown into the role from when he first came on the scene and I'm so glad they are limiting his scenes with SC.

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, peacheslatour said:

I have been rooting for Adam. I think MG has really grown into the role from when he first came on the scene and I'm so glad they are limiting his scenes with SC.

I think you're right.  Taking him out of SC's orbit and this new storyline direction with Newman Media seems to have lowered the temperature on his acting.  He's much easier to take more low key.  The other factor is, now that I think about it, is that he really improved for me as soon as MCE went on maternity leave.....Hmmmmm......

I know you're not a Sally fan but I also like his banter with her.

I'm not looking forward to another Adam vs. ButtBiscuit war, though.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
3 minutes ago, boes said:

I think you're right.  Taking him out of SC's orbit and this new storyline direction with Newman Media seems to have lowered the temperature on his acting.  He's much easier to take more low key.  The other factor is, now that I think about it, is that he really improved for me as soon as MCE went on maternity leave.....Hmmmmm......

I know you're not a Sally fan but I also like his banter with her.

I'm not looking forward to another Adam vs. ButtBiscuit war, though.  

Oh,  Sally's alright I just don't feel anything for her. She leaves me cold. I just want Victor and Adam to finish Buttbiscuit once and for all. All he does is throw pity parties for himself and plot revenge. It's a good thing his kids are at boarding school. Can you imagine having a father like him?

• Love 7
22 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Yikes, that eyeroll Devon threw at nuChance, "Your son?" But then he immediately pushed it down and started parroting the party line about how swell it was to provide stud service for Abby without getting to have the fun part. And what an honor it'll be to watch his first child being raised across town by other people. Ugh. 🤬😠🤬😠🤬

and

18 hours ago, JNavarro said:

I do feel bad for Devon.  He did get a little sus a few weeks ago with his Baby Whisperer campaign, but when it came to it he was respectful of all the relevant parties, and Abby's the one who dumped Tater off with him.   Now of course she probably won't give two shits that he was made de facto father of his in fact bio son, now that her underage husband is back.

I don't get all the sympathy for Devon and Mariah, I mean they knew what they were signing up for. The kid is NOT either of theirs and that's a legal fact. Mariah having psychological issues with this and probably PTSD from being held captive is something she needs to deal with. It's not Abby's job to get her therapy, she refuses and thinks she's dandy. Only Tessa knows how she's constantly angling to diss Abby as being unfit. Does she even know Chance is back now? Because it doesn't seem like it, and I think her head will blow when she realizes her not so subtle plan to steal the baby is thwarted. She's a nutjob and I wouldn't let her around that kid unsupervised even if she was my surrogate. And Devon was just as bad, giving not so subtle hints at Abby's infitness for motherhood because she went to find her baby's father.

These two chucklefucks can miss me with their woe is me bullshit over this kid. Mariah needs meds and therapy and Devon needs therapy. Period, end of story!

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

I don't get all the sympathy for Devon and Mariah, I mean they knew what they were signing up for.

Oh I don't feel bad for them. My criticism is directed toward the writers who are still trying to make it look like any of Devon and Mariah's actions in this entire storyline have made any sense. AFAIC the Devon aspect is particularly awful but they keep trying to pretend like he's being a hero or something.

Now I've watched soaps long enough to know that half the storylines are absurd and wouldn't happen IRL. Suspending disbelief is the cost of being a viewer. However, this thing with Devon giving his kid to the Abbott/Newman/Chancellors is next level wrong IMO. I remain at a loss to understand why TPTB don't see how problematic it is. Or they do see it and don't care.

Frankly, all they'd have to do to fix it for me is to have Devon admit he made a mistake offering to be sperm donor. Or bring Harmony back for a brief arc and have her explain it to him since apparently they won't let any of his family members who live in GC do it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

Now I've watched soaps long enough to know that half the storylines are absurd and wouldn't happen IRL. Suspending disbelief is the cost of being a viewer. However, this thing with Devon giving his kid to the Abbott/Newman/Chancellors is next level wrong IMO. I remain at a loss to understand why TPTB don't see how problematic it is. Or they do see it and don't care.

What irks me even more is using Mariah to be the surrogate. She has never had a baby, she never got a proper psychological screening. It's like don't try this at home bullshit. And Devon being to donor makes no sense either. The whole s/l has been an utter misfire and I wish they'd never done it. They're ruining Mariah and she has always been a favorite of mine. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 18

But in better news, Nikki was looking rather chic in her slim sheath and suede knee-high boots. Not a sequin in sight, praise jeebus. 🏆

Just so she nixxed the 3 inch Nick Barkley belts. The only one who can pull those off is Sharon. Even Sally is a shade too narrow hipped despite having a rocking, athletic bod. Are those belts a thing now

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, gingerella said:

and

I don't get all the sympathy for Devon and Mariah, I mean they knew what they were signing up for. The kid is NOT either of theirs and that's a legal fact. Mariah having psychological issues with this and probably PTSD from being held captive is something she needs to deal with. It's not Abby's job to get her therapy, she refuses and thinks she's dandy. Only Tessa knows how she's constantly angling to diss Abby as being unfit. Does she even know Chance is back now? Because it doesn't seem like it, and I think her head will blow when she realizes her not so subtle plan to steal the baby is thwarted. She's a nutjob and I wouldn't let her around that kid unsupervised even if she was my surrogate. And Devon was just as bad, giving not so subtle hints at Abby's infitness for motherhood because she went to find her baby's father.

These two chucklefucks can miss me with their woe is me bullshit over this kid. Mariah needs meds and therapy and Devon needs therapy. Period, end of story!

For me, it's that I could see how the situation he's found himself in sucks, not really based off anything he actively did.  

Abby went to him to parent the kid when she went off on her little field trip, and he had pretty good reason to believe Hero Boy was in fact dead.  I can get how he saw himself in a de facto parent role that he now won't be able to have to the same extent, and being disappointed about that.  

If he keeps continuously pouting or tries anything,.... well, a. I don't want to hear it, and b. yeah, I'd change my opinion, but I'm fine with his reaction so far.  

• Useful 4
  • Love 6

Abby is ridiculous. The newest Chance looks too young. Wish they could get John Driscoll to return. 
Jill makes the Billy crap more tolerable. Lily is so dumb. 
An episode with no Phyllis is something to celebrate. I wish they would kill her off. 
Devon and Amanda should have their own baby. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
22 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

What irks me even more is using Mariah to be the surrogate. She has never had a baby, she never got a proper psychological screening. It's like don't try this at home bullshit. And Devon being to donor makes no sense either. The whole s/l has been an utter misfire and I wish they'd never done it. They're ruining Mariah and she has always been a favorite of mine. 

Mariah being the surrogate is pretty baffling, but I get why Devon was made the donor.  Abby's and Chance's wedding coincided with some milestone episode, either Y&R's XXth anniversary or the XXXXXth episode, and a very big deal was made about three of GC's prominent families being united by the marriage.   I think Baby Chancellor was supposed to carry that a step further and put the entire Genoa City gene pool in Katherine's back yard.  Devon gives the baby a tie to Katherine (who was only a Chancellor through marriage and was not related to Chance), and he also gives the baby a tie to the Winters (kind of, but not really).   The real question is, who is this kid going to date when he comes back from boarding school in three years?  He's related to the whole town!  

Does Jill saying she's ready to be the matriarch mean she's coming back full-time-ish?  I hope so.  She's the only original character left, unless you count the sporadic Leslie Brooks sightings.  The show needs her way more than it needs Chelsea.  And bring back Tucker, too, to pair her with, but leave Colin wherever he is. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

Mariah being the surrogate is pretty baffling, but I get why Devon was made the donor.  Abby's and Chance's wedding coincided with some milestone episode, either Y&R's XXth anniversary or the XXXXXth episode, and a very big deal was made about three of GC's prominent families being united by the marriage.   I think Baby Chancellor was supposed to carry that a step further and put the entire Genoa City gene pool in Katherine's back yard.  Devon gives the baby a tie to Katherine (who was only a Chancellor through marriage and was not related to Chance), and he also gives the baby a tie to the Winters (kind of, but not really).   The real question is, who is this kid going to date when he comes back from boarding school in three years?  He's related to the whole town!  

Yeah, I guess. The whole thing just seemed badly thought out and hurried. But let's face it, Abby is not the brain trust Show wants us to think she is.

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Kemper said:

Have Jill and Jack ever been married to each other?  I am grasping at anything to prevent a Phyllis/Jack reunion.    

Never married, but they did have a very scandalous fling in a snowed-in cabin (is there anywhere else to have a scandalous fling?) while Jill was married to John.  I thought they'd make a good couple, too, but I doubt the MWTs would do it now.  It would be a little awkward for Jack to be Billy Munster's half-brother and step-father simultaneously.   

I'd love it if they brought back Larry Wharton for Jill.  They were a lot of fun together, and kind of hot, too!

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Useful 2
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Yeah, I guess. The whole thing just seemed badly thought out and hurried. But let's face it, Abby is not the brain trust Show wants us to think she is.

Oh, it was definitely badly thought-out and hurried and an all-around clusterfuck.  I was just trying to get into the minds of the writers, which...you know...abandon all hope ye who enter here, and so on. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 4

Right now, about the only things I enjoy watching are Adam and Jill; Victor was kind of fun but now he is trying to stay in Victoria's good graces.  Which sadly may impact his venal/fun hatred of Billy Boy.  that kind of makes the day for me when it is out in full force. Most everyone else seems to have been sucked into the Baby Story of Doom in one way or the other.

• Useful 2
  • Love 11

Live!Dominic is a cutie.

Abby doesn't get it and she's going to implode her marriage to Chance by trying to act like everything is peachy keen just because he's alive and home with her and Dominic. I couldn't believe she was actually all dolled up ready to go out to a 'Welcome Home' party with him when the man is recovering from serious injuries both physical and mental and is still grieving the loss of his men. He hasn't even hugged his momma yet and she's parading him out in public to show off that she was right and her love conquered all. I actually like Abby and Chance as a couple despite my issues with Abby, but this poor girl is not seeing what's in front of her - her husband is on the precipice and she's inadvertently nudging him closer.

Phyllis needs to mind her business.

It's interesting that the show is seems to be testing Sally with Billy and Noah. I saw sparks with both. Billy however is using her and Sally should be on to him; Adam seems like he's rightfully suspicious of Billy confiding in Sally but he needs to go on record and nip this in the bud by telling her to steer clear of Billy as he has a habit of pulling people under when he spirals and he's no doubt plotting revenge on him and Newman Media and what better way than to use people close to Adam.  Billy had me laughing talking about how Adam can destroy your soul when Billy isn't much better in that regard; it's just he thinks his destructive actions aren't malicious and noble when they're actually careless and reckless. The crazy lady that Billy needs to hook up with that would support his Adam destruction wholeheartedly would be Chelsea. Wonder if they'll go there again with them.

And Chelsea continues to suck. You try to frame this man for murdering a cop and still cop attitude with him every chance you get when you should be locked up either in a mental institution or in jail.

I hope Adam and Noah end up being a good thing rather than the bad thing Nikki fears. Also, Noah, if you're a paid contractor for a big company, then yeah, they're allowed to give you feedback without you getting snotty about it. Sheesh. Did Noah acknowledge/thank Adam for donating his kidney to save Faith?  That's some common ground they could find and build on. I like the idea of them expanding Newman Media a bit. It'll be interesting if they do go with a Noah/Sally/Adam triangle. Noah and Sally have that artist connection but Sally looks to be drinking the Kool-aid a bit re the 'evil Adam' crap which sucks. She was in his corner in them being outsiders trying to start over but she feels like she's starting to cool on him which is too bad. Hope I'm wrong.

• Love 11
17 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

Never married, but they did have a very scandalous fling in a snowed-in cabin (is there anywhere else to have a scandalous fling?) while Jill was married to John.  I thought they'd make a good couple, too, but I doubt the MWTs would do it now. 

They were coupled up for awhile much later, too. I think twice. With lots of years in between.

17 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

I'd love it if they brought back Larry Wharton for Jill.  They were a lot of fun together, and kind of hot, too!

I loved when Jill had Sean, a cute young IT guy. They were great together.

58 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

And Chelsea continues to suck. You try to frame this man for murdering a cop and still cop attitude with him every chance you get when you should be locked up either in a mental institution or in jail.

This.

• Love 11

The crazy lady that Billy needs to hook up with that would support his Adam destruction wholeheartedly would be Chelsea. Wonder if they'll go there again with them.

That would be interesting. They're both such colossal fuck ups. I'd love to see them go down in flames.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

nuChance seems to love earth tones, particularly brown. So far, he's sartorially boring to me.

Like the party for nuChance isn't a bad enough idea, they're going have it in a public place. I almost want to feel sorry for the guy.

Sally's trying too hard to establish her social pariah bona fides with Billy. I know why she's doing it but some subtlety might be more effective.

Has Abby stopped coloring her hair? It seems to be getting darker, or at least more of a dishwater blonde.

The only reason I see for Jill to sell ChancComm to either Newman-Locke or Newman Media is to keep its employees from having to move to another city/state/country. But sometimes them's the breaks if you want to keep your job. Come on, MWTs, surprise me. 🤡

Nikki was discussing Newman family business with Phyllis. Um, why? It's just gossip to Phyllis and she'll try to use it for her own benefit. 🤨

Wow, Nick throwing down with Ashland was something to behold. But did Ashland set him up, knowing Victoria would walk in on them?

So Billy was working Sally with his "woe is me" act. Wonder how that's going to backfire?

One would think Lily'd have an assistant or two to help her with the CI stuff. And she needs a desk or or work table instead of using her lap. She's likely to develop back problems on top of the stress.

How much did I loathe Abby's sparkly dress? THIS MUCH. Meanwhile, the li'l cutie playing Dominic was like, "Who are you people? What is this place? Why is it so bright in here? I'm hot."

Nick stays having his face cracked, courtesy of one Newman or another. Maybe he should take Christian and move to London.

And there's Nikki in more sparkly fabric. I HATE IT!

If Phyllis doesn't make a crack tomorrow about nuChance entering the Glaring Peapod via the front door instead of the air ducts I'll eat my...lunch. 🥴

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • LOL 3
  • Love 12

I can’t blame TIIC to have increased Bowie’s age by about 4 months due to infant casting restrictions. Bowie is adorable. 

If Nostrils the Weasel doesn’t want to be around Sally, than he’s the one to get up an leave. Sally has every right to be in his “space”. 

I’m sorry to tell you Nostrils the Weasel but you are much better a tearing up a sole than Adam. 

As with Olive’s hair being in her face a distraction, I find the same for Chance 2.0’s hair being a distraction. Please give him a haircut. 

Just what Chance 2.0 needs is a party. That should help his PTSD.  The party is more for Abby than Chance 2.0.  

Why is Nikki talking to Rodan the Petty like they are BFF’s. Why is Rodan talking at all. Instead of fast forward through her scenes, I just mute her and watch her ridiculous facial expressions. 

Those without sin can cast the first stone but in Banana Breath the Gorilla’s world, there are only boulders.  Instead of Banana Breath the Gorilla I’m going to use Banana Breath the Pompous. 

• Love 9

What happened to Victors portrait at the office? You’d think Victoria would be in the hallway or reception. 
What did Abby do with the baby so her and Chance could go have sex? I left the room for a minute and that baby is gone. 
Sally get the hell away from Billy. Why is she giving him coffee and offering him soup? He doesn’t look the least bit drunk.
Why does Nick hate Ashland? Nick spent years inflicting a guffawing horny whispering repeater on his family, he has no room to be so rude to Ashland! 
Why would the Newman’s have the Chance is Alive party at the Grand Phoenix when they have a Top of the Towers at their disposal? 
Oh- Nicks still making a big deal about Ashland stealing someone’s identity and fraudulent will mongerIng. That was so October 2021 Nick, grow the hell up!

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Wow, Nick throwing down with Ashland was something to behold. But did Ashland set him up, knowing Victoria would walk in on them?

I mean given that it's Victoria's office Nick had to know that she could walk in on them at any time. Not so much a set-up as he wasn't being situationally aware of his surroundings and wanted to unleash on Ashland for whatever reason. He was being dumb.

Also being dumb - Victoria and Nikki.  Victor just told you both point blank that he's looking forward to Victoria and Adam battling for ChanceComm. He basically set them up to tear each other down and all Victoria could do was beam at his patting her on the head for her good business decisions and Nikki widen her eyes in a 'oh my' kewpie doll look and not call Victor out on his crap. Instead both Victoria and Nikki will pile on Adam for 'playing dirty' to get ChanceComm when he uses the tactics daddy taught him and knowing that this is what Victor set up! You can't blame Adam for playing the game when Victoria is all too happy to play it as well. Not looking forward to this unless Adam actually bests Victoria in a few rounds or actually throws up his hands and concedes to Victoria to move on to  besting  Newman Enterprises/ChanceComm with the rise of Newman Media on its own. Money says Victoria would be pissed as hell that he didn't bother to engage in taking ChanceComm.

• Love 11

^The guest of honor's wife owns her own party venue, too.  The only reason to host the party at The Grindr Phleabag is to have an excuse for Phyllis to be there.

22 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

Also being dumb - Victoria and Nikki.  Victor just told you both point blank that he's looking forward to Victoria and Adam battling for ChanceComm. He basically set them up to tear each other down and all Victoria could do was beam at his patting her on the head for her good business decisions and Nikki widen her eyes in a 'oh my' kewpie doll look and not call Victor out on his crap. Instead both Victoria and Nikki will pile on Adam for 'playing dirty' to get ChanceComm when he uses the tactics daddy taught him and knowing that this is what Victor set up! You can't blame Adam for playing the game when Victoria is all too happy to play it as well. Not looking forward to this unless Adam actually bests Victoria in a few rounds or actually throws up his hands and concedes to Victoria to move on to  besting  Newman Enterprises/ChanceComm with the rise of Newman Media on its own. Money says Victoria would be pissed as hell that he didn't bother to engage in taking ChanceComm.

Nikki's attitude stunned me.  She practically giggled at Victor, like *Oh, you scamp you!*.   I guess she's just thrown her hands in the air and accepted that Victor's gonna Victor.  Why bother fighting it?  

50 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

Oh- Nicks still making a big deal about Ashland stealing someone’s identity and fraudulent will mongerIng. That was so October 2021 Nick, grow the hell up!

Hmmm...I seem to remember Nick stealing JT's identity, and also stealing a huge chunk of real estate assets from Newman Enterprises to set up his fraudulent company.  Pot, meet Kettle!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Why is Nikki talking to Rodan the Petty like they are BFF’s.

They did used to have that big ol' spa business together.

58 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

Why would the Newman’s have the Chance is Alive party at the Grand Phoenix when they have a Top of the Towers at their disposal? 

Didn't they blow that up when Ian Ward was around? When is he going to come back? He'd side with Mariah in her postpartum insanity.

• Love 7

Yes, Newman Tower collapsed after Ian blew it up on Halloween, and it was completely rebuilt and open for business on New Year's Eve...OF THE SAME YEAR...just in time for Abby's wedding to Stitch.  That was also the night Noah used Dirty Tan Sofa Billy's head as a speed bump.  Unfortunately, the Dirty Tan Sofa metamorphosed into a Buttbiscuit during that particular coma.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

What happened to Victors portrait at the office? You’d think Victoria would be in the hallway or reception. 
What did Abby do with the baby so her and Chance could go have sex? I left the room for a minute and that baby is gone. 
Sally get the hell away from Billy. Why is she giving him coffee and offering him soup? He doesn’t look the least bit drunk.
Why does Nick hate Ashland? Nick spent years inflicting a guffawing horny whispering repeater on his family, he has no room to be so rude to Ashland! 

Banana Breath the Pompous is like Nostrils the Weasel. They both hold themselves harmless for anything they’ve done. 

Banana Breath the Pompous still blames Ashland for leaving his best friend in the car to die when his friend was already a crispy critter and the car was about to blow up.  

Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t it The Top of The Tower is where Moses took Faith for their dinner  date.  

Everything has moved to The Grand Albatross so Rodan the Petty can chew up more scenes. 

Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 8

The show owes us more than the “we need to shove Phyllis in every single scene that has nothing to do with her and get our moneys worth.”  At least the GCAC was an athletic club so people going for a drink after a workout made more sense than people showing up randomly at this pathetic hotel lobby.

Billy did not look one more iota depressed or drunk than he normally does. The guy has looked depressed since Billy Miller left. There was no reason for Sally to be concerned about him. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

Hmmm...I seem to remember Nick stealing JT's identity, and also stealing a huge chunk of real estate assets from Newman Enterprises to set up his fraudulent company.  Pot, meet Kettle!

It's all in the family though. Ashland's an outsider being given special dispensation that Nick thought was only afforded to Newmans. In fact, I noted yesterday that Victoria referred to Ashland as a Newman and he seemed lowkey like he'd accomplished something. The Newmans will regret taking in Ashland the way they have, or so I hope.

Billy did not look one more iota depressed or drunk than he normally does. The guy has looked depressed since Billy Miller left. There was no reason for Sally to be concerned about him. 

Sally doesn't really know Billy. That's why it was so easy for him to play her the way he did. Anyone else would've been "FOH, Billy. Nobody feels sorry for you."

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8

Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t it The Top of The Tower is where Moses took Faith for their dinner  date.  

Yes but of course we never saw it. They just talked about it afterwards. The set no longer exists in broke ass Genoa Shitty.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

The show owes us more than the “we need to shove Phyllis in every single scene that has nothing to do with her and get our moneys worth.”  At least the GCAC was an athletic club so people going for a drink after a workout made more sense than people showing up randomly at this pathetic hotel lobby  

GCAC is or was an ATHLETIC CLUB had  a workout room, spa, dining room, guest rooms, and a bar which was often seen. The only thing we know about the Grand Albatross that it has guest rooms, a lobby, and a lobby bar/check in desk.  The Grand Albatross has only an unseen spa (I don’t think that there was ever a mention of a workout room) as well as a an unseen restaurant and ballroom. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

GCAC is or was an ATHLETIC CLUB had  a workout room, spa, dining room, guest rooms, and a bar which was often seen. The only thing we know about the Grand Albatross that it has guest rooms, a lobby, and a lobby bar/check in desk.  The Grand Albatross has only an unseen spa (I don’t think that there was ever a mention of a workout room) as well as a an unseen restaurant and ballroom. 

The Goopy Parasite has some sort of exercise room.  Remember Jack showing up with a gym bag and taking the elevator to do a work out?

Edited by boes
Speeling
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3