Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, slayer2 said:

Salad. :)

Omigod, what kind of mother barely sniffs when her daughter goes missing for weeks? God, these people are stupid. I haven't seen what Abby has done as yet but I was already kind of done with her once she started in on Tessa a few weeks ago. Wrong and strong.

She goes off on everyone but Ben.  With Ben she sees nothing alarming.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

A lot of these confrontations are getting quite comical. The one today was between Banana Breath and Ashland about Olive Oyl’s questionable love life. How does Banana Breath have the gall to pontificate about Ashland and Olive while he’s in a relationship with Rodan.  

Banana Breath and Nostrils all worried about Olive but those two are too stupid to realize that Olive will have a very hard time mourning Ashland, “if” he dies,  whether they are married or not.  

Can TIIC come up with anything than a nonsensical plan to keep Mariah safe. The only reason would be for keep texting is hoping that the kidnapper would mess up and give them a clue Mariah’s whereabouts.  But if Ben is the kidnapper, than that stupid plan bore fruit not for keeping Mariah safe but for Ben making a mistake.  

Ashland is on chemo and there is no way he should be eating “take out” and drinking wine. What a load of 🐂💩!!  

Mariah and Tessa are about the only female actors who can act without over dramatic arm and hand movements.  I have to say this once again so forgive me. I find Tessa stunningly beautiful and Mariah classically beautiful. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 14

Mariah and Tessa are about the only female actors who can act without over dramatic arm and hand movements.  I have to say this once again so forgive me. I find Tessa stunningly beautiful and Mariah classically beautiful. 

I agree and they're being criminally underused and we're getting the old screw job. 

• Love 13

I cannot, for another day, watch Mariah in that brown room, talking to herself and her stomach.  And the idiots who supposedly care about her.  At this point I don't care who kidnapped her. When this is over I hope she decides to keep the baby and give Devon visiting rights.  To call Sharon stupid is an insult to stupid people;  Abby is delusional and acts like a teenager, Tessa rightly feels guilty (but her I don't mind).  Ray (and his monotone) is also terrible; plus he is an embarrassment to detectives everywhere.  I hope the show keeps he and Sharon together; they are two of the worst actors on the show.  Sadly, MS will always beat them out in that category.

Edited by Kemper
spelling error
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9

So whoever has Mariah is giving her different clothes to wear. And great hair products because her hair looks fabulous. 👸

Billy is such a lurky sleezeball. I'm amazed they don't have him wearing a fedora. Seems to me he's overdue for a knuckle sandwich. Since he's apparently a featherweight it wouldn't need to be much of a punch. 😼

I'm with Abby, Devon veered way out of his lane when he tried to contact Chance. He shouldn't be getting mixed up in Abby's marriage or Chance's job. IMO his lack of proper boundaries will likely cause problems when he's watching Abby and Chance raise his child.

Would Stitch know Mariah's eating habits? Unless she was putting everything she ate on social media, I don't see how he'd have been around her enough to learn that. 🤔

WTH was with the withering eyeroll Billy gave Victoria and Ashland as he left her house? Victoria was like, "This muthafukka." Same, Vikki. Same. 😏

Devon, offering a reward for information about Mariah's situation will just bring out lots of crazies and greedy people looking to cash in at Mariah's expense. Maybe use your money to hire ace hackers who can trace where Mariah's texts are coming from.

Should Ashland be imbibing wine while he's in treatment? Or any kind of alcohol? Hope he's also drinking lots of water.

Billy sure was getting around tonight. One minute he's at Society, next at Victoria's, and then back at Society. Hope he drives an electric car. (Meanwhile, I guess Lily is dealing with his kids since their parents have other priorities. 🤨)

Stitch is slick. Now he's seen that the latest texts to Mariah were just a ruse given Abby's panicked demeanor when she answered the door. But has Devon told Abby yet that Stitch lied about his job at the hospital?

• Love 10
39 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

has Devon told Abby yet that Stitch lied about his job at the hospital?

Well of course not! 
i couldn’t quite decide if Tessa was giving Stitch the stink eye or was just worried about Mariah. I hope it’s the former because someone in this fakakta town needs to figure out that Stitch is shady. Even if it’s just to think that he’s trying to out the moves on Abby.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10

I am upset that the normally savvy and brilliant Mariah has not attempted to break out of that room. Remember when Chelz was kidnapped by Adam and she dismantled her bed to break down the door?

The lamps in Mariah's room would make excellent tools to just break that dumb waiter door, or even the wall. She has done nothing. This is not the Mariah we know.

Whoever has Mariah held captive (Stitch is the obvi suspect), do they have a partner so that when they are away, if Mariah is in distress, she can get help? It seems pretty idiotic to leave a pregnant woman alone locked in a room. What if the captor is hit by a bus? Does anyone else know that Mariah is in there?

I really cannot stand to see Mariah this passive. She is not locked in a concrete cell. She could be chipping away at the door and dumbwaiter door, but she just sits there talking to Bowie. Argh!

2 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

This bothered me. 

I am pretty sure he is not on chemo.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
20 minutes ago, bannana said:

They did say he started chemo, but it is some experimental treatment.  I guess that means normal chemo rules don't apply?  It's starting to look more and more like Ashland is up to something hinky, though...😿

1 minute ago, MarleyG said:

Maybe Chance is holding Mariah captive to protect the baby from some threat?

If that's the case, fuck that noise.  If Mariah was in danger, put her in some kind of witness protection program type scenario where she understands what's happening.  Scaring her and stressing her out this way is not good for her, the baby, or anybody who cares about her..  Tessa could have even gone with her, and Abby could have been told what's happening without revealing where Mariah was.

So I guess little Harrison really does have Blood Abbott Claws?  I can't believe that Tara has no say in this arrangement because she committed some minor white-collar crime that will probably get her a few months house arrest or probation.  The poor little kid is being ripped from his mom and sent to live with two dim-witted strangers in a foreign country.  He'd be better off having a blind chimpanzee look after him than Summer and Kyle. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 13
3 minutes ago, Snaporaz said:
40 minutes ago, bannana said:

They did say he started chemo, but it is some experimental treatment.  I guess that means normal chemo rules don't apply?  It's starting to look more and more like Ashland is up to something hinky, though...😿

Yeah, I have not believed this cancer/dying story from the beginning. The only thing that troubles me is when we see him feeling unwell without witnesses. But, then, this is Y&R, so I wouldn't expect them to think that through. This has been a long con on his part to get control of the now Newman/Locke. He unexpectedly fell in like/lust with Victoria. The only thing that disappoints me is that I thought he and Tara were in on it together!

7 minutes ago, Snaporaz said:

So I guess little Harrison really does have Blood Abbott Claws?  I can't believe that Tara has no say in this arrangement because she committed some minor white-collar crime that will probably get her a few months house arrest or probation.  The poor little kid is being ripped from his mom and sent to live with two dim-witted strangers in a foreign country.  He'd be better off having a blind chimpanzee look after him than Summer and Kyle. 

So true. The fact that Ashland allowed his son to be sent to Milan to live with his five minutes ago "daddy" and uninterested girlfriend just confirms for me that he is not dying. He would never give him up if he had months to live.

And there is no reason that Tara should be excluded from this decision. She just needs to go to court and lay charges against Kyle for kidnapping!

• Useful 1
  • Love 15

I didn't see where/when Mariah was kidnapped/locked up. She was about to take a little weekend trip or something though? Because clearly she had her travel cosmetics/toiletries bag and a change or two of clothes with her in that room?

Maybe that's why people are suspecting Nina and/or Mariah is actually in the Chancellor house? She is not seeming like a true prisoner under lock and key in a cell, but more like how Nina was back in the late 80s when she was ensconced away, lonely, pregnant with Chance, in a back bedroom of Katherine's. LOL

Edited by JasonCC
  • Useful 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, JasonCC said:

I didn't see where/when Mariah was kidnapped/locked up. She was about to take a little weekend trip or something though? Because clearly she had her travel cosmetics/toiletries bag and a change or two of clothes with her in that room?

Maybe that's why people are suspecting Nina and/or Mariah is actually in the Chancellor house? She is not seeming like a true prisoner under lock and key in a cell, but more like how Nina was back in the late 80s when she was ensconced away, lonely, pregnant with Chance, in a back bedroom of Katherine's. LOL

No, she wasn't planning a trip.  That info all came later, as filler to explain her absence.  

She was out for a run and never came back.  Didn't pack or take anything as Tessa has pointed out before, with everyone telling her that Mariah just bought what she needed when she go to wherever she was going.  Stupid stupid, stupid, almost as stupid as Phyllis.

• LOL 3
  • Love 13

dear lord can’t Tessa and Abby keep their mouths shut for 5 minutes??? Even if they don’t suspect Ben, why share all this information with him? Just keep it to yourself and tell him (and everyone else) that Mariah is fine and just needs some more time?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 12

Let me begin by asking how bad is it when Y&R creeps into your dreams?  I dreamt, last night, that Ben was the kidnapper but Mariah was not his intended target. It was actually Abby.  I don’t remember how it happened, but Abby was there in the room and Mariah was home with Tessa thinking that Abby somehow was with Chance.  I guess Y&R has taken over my sub conscience. I can only hope I don’t start dreaming about Rodan. 🤢🤮 in your sleep is quite messy. 

The more I see Adam and Sally, the more I’m in favor of their “association”.  Sally seems to have a very calming effect on Adam since Sally is not confrontational at this time. 

On the other hand Mr and Mrs Chipmunk couldn’t be more confrontational.  Kevin is a great guy 😂?  I’m sure Chloe thinks she’s a great person as she thinks  Chelsea is a great person.  Chloe why don’t you tell that you tried to kill Adam twice and got away with it.  

Mariah and Tessa don’t have to be in the same room to feel the love they have for each other.  It’s much more believable because it’s not forced as with other relationships. 

In defense of Mariah if she wasn’t pregnant, she definitely kick the door down but being pregnant, Mariah doesn’t want to take the chance that she’ll hurt Bowie. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
7 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Taking the door off the hinges wouldn't hurt Bowie - use your brain, Mariah!

I saw a woman do that on Columbo. The bad guy had given her salad to eat with cruets of oil and vinegar. She used these to clear the the rust off the hinges and she took the door off.

• Useful 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

Sadam??? Better friends tho.

On 8/19/2021 at 3:30 PM, slayer2 said:

Salad. :)

giphy.gif

FINALLY Sharon has some tears and concern over Mariah. Why isn’t Kevin on the case? He’s smarter than the entire Mariah team. 
Abby is such a brat yelling at Devon. Good looking, rich, healthy sperm donors don’t grow on trees you spoiled princess!

On 8/19/2021 at 3:30 PM, slayer2 said:

Omigod, what kind of mother barely sniffs when her daughter goes missing for weeks? God, these people are stupid. I haven't seen what Abby has done as yet but I was already kind of done with her once she started in on Tessa a few weeks ago. Wrong and strong.

There's not much gratification in watching SC try to squeeze out a couple tears of concern from her Botox-frozen face.

And Atonal Adam 'praying' for Mariah's return was hilarious; found religion in your good-guy performance, Atonal? I doubt that very much.

Abby admitted to Victor that Mariah had been missing for weeks, and now the entire Baby Rabies Squad has launched their individual Black Ops/Private Investigator/GCPD detective. Maybe they will work together or in opposition to each other, it doesn't matter ...

1 hour ago, Sake614 said:

dear lord can’t Tessa and Abby keep their mouths shut for 5 minutes??? Even if they don’t suspect Ben, why share all this information with him? Just keep it to yourself and tell him (and everyone else) that Mariah is fine and just needs some more time?

I guess Det. Rey Rey needed to tell the Baby Rabies Squad not to jabber about their plans to text fake messages to Mariah, keeping her captor in the dark. Of all people, Tessa should be the more Street Smart and skeptical of strangers (like Stitch), but it appears she's had the starch taken out of her in the writer's room.

Stitch fumbled, and just saved himself lying about losing the Chief of Surgery position; Darvon was surprisingly giving him the side eye. Suddenly Darvon will be the one to save the day figuring out Stitch is Mariah's kidnapper. 

Chance needs to get his ass home, so he can play hero and steal Darvon's thunder.

If it's not the money, why is it no one can take that next step about what makes Mariah so valuable that she would be kidnapped? IT'S THE BABY, MORONS!

• LOL 1
  • Love 14

So Devon calls Stitch out on the chief of surgery position, stitch says he couldn’t take it right away because he had to deal with his son. Then Abby asks him why he’s in GC if he didn’t get it when he replies with ‘I sensed you needed me and I was right’, she just accepts it and is grateful????? Not even re lately suspicious that her ex thinks she needs his support? Well okay then. 

I’ll sit at my table for one but I like Adam and Sally. Not sure about romance but I certainly wouldn’t mind them teaming up.

I truly hope Mariah is found soon because I’m not sure how much more I can take of her wearing a sweat suit the color of her hair and talking to herself.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, peacheslatour said:

I saw a woman do that on Columbo. The bad guy had given her salad to eat with cruets of oil and vinegar. She used these to clear the the rust off the hinges and she took the door off.

The real reason Mariah can’t take the hinges off the door is the same reason Ashland can drink wine after chemo and Summer can get a fantastic job in Milan. It’s because logic is not In TIIC wheelhouse. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 6

Stitch probably sent those texts from Mariah from his car while he was sitting in Abby's driveway. 😐

No, Sally! You don't want to start off buying Adam drinks. Whatever you did with Jack, you need to do the opposite now. Gah.

Abby Newman Abbott Chancellor. Huh, I didn't think Abby ever used the Abbott name. After she found out Victor was her father she dropped Carlton and switched to Newman, right?🤔

Wait, I thought Victor was the big-time premium tequila drinker, not a rare Scotch aficionado. Not sure why he'd ask Abby to stock a niche whiskey. Are the continuity people on vacation?

Wait a minute, Chloe. Kevin is not a "great guy," certainly not compared to Adam. AFAIC Kevin calling somebody a sociopath is a pot vs. kettle situation. Your argument is invalid.

Victor's security team is going to be busy with all these tasks they're being assigned. Getting the dirt on Ashland. Finding Mariah. Looking the other way while anybody can come on the ranch univited and make trouble.

Whee, Devon was like, "What's this lying liar who lies up to?" And Stitch didn't seem bothered by the possibility of Chance returning. Bet he also killed Chance in addition to snatching Mariah. Yeah, 'cause I'm pessimistic like that. 😏

Re the previews, why would Victoria go with a relatively low-level designer for her gown for the Wedding of the Century? Oh, Sally. When Victoria name drops to her fancy friends, she'll want to say one like Vera Wang or Monique Lhuillier, not Sally Spectra. 🙄

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 7

Okay, time to wrap up the Mariah story. Enough already with all of these stupid people. We can only take so much before we start tuning out. As it is, I mute a good 60% or more of the sound depending on who is on the screen. Cannot stand hearing Mariah talk to her spawn anymore. Move it along, folks.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

Detective Telma needs to be on this show full-time.  Maybe she'll get bored with retirement and become Victor's head of security.  He already knows her, having referred her to Amanda's father all those years ago.  GC needs a detective who gets results, and that clearly isn't Rey.  

Chloe needs to step off.  She may be Sally's boss, but that doesn't mean she dictates who Sally can talk to after hours.  Plus, Adam is boss of both of them and could have been the one who initiated the conversation.  If Chloe is still that distrustful of Adam, she shouldn't have accepted the job.  He's going to get sick of her insults eventually. 

Stench is the kidnapper, right?  Or is that too obvious?  Adam was acting a little sketchy, too.   If Chance asked him to abduct Mariah for some bullcrap noble reason, and if Nina is involved somehow, I am going to be beyond peeved.  If Chance is behind this, Abby better drop-kick his useless ass and co-parent the baby with Devon.  And keep the name Bowie!  I love that!    

• Love 12

Tell me if I'm missing something really obvious, but I'm wondering if Stitch is indeed the kidnapper, and he's setting himself up to rescue Mariah so he can heroically give her and the kid back to Abby.

If some unholy alliance of Banana Breath, Buttbiscuit, and Grandpire wind up "saving" Victoria from Locke...no.  

Did anyone else see that creepy dummy behind Sharon in Crimson Lights? No, not Adam, the other one.  Probably the only one who can listen to her psychobabble crap.  

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

^The creepy dummy is a long-time veteran of the show!  He looks a lot like Billy Munster, too.

Stitch probably is the kidnapper and I'm just over-thinking this dumb show.  It just seems like they're making it too obvious that it's him.  So it's probably him.  Or not.  ?

Edited by Snaporaz
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
On 8/19/2021 at 8:01 PM, Sake614 said:

Well of course not! 
i couldn’t quite decide if Tessa was giving Stitch the stink eye or was just worried about Mariah. I hope it’s the former because someone in this fakakta town needs to figure out that Stitch is shady. Even if it’s just to think that he’s trying to out the moves on Abby.

Right? So far Darvon is the first to take note of that sleazy fact. Which all of the women involved should have been able to notice. I've been thinking that Stitch plans to save the day to be Abby's hero, but even that's illogical. He could achieve that in a much shorter amount of time than Mariah's been missing and he has to know that once Grampire gets involved his ass will be grass. Even Grampire had to ask Abby why she waited so long to tell him. When it's finally revealed I'm sure we'll all be going, "but wait that doesn't make any sense because...." and then rattle off a laundry list of contradictions in this idiocy.

13 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

On the other hand Mr and Mrs Chipmunk couldn’t be more confrontational.  Kevin is a great guy 😂?  I’m sure Chloe thinks she’s a great person as she thinks  Chelsea is a great person.  Chloe why don’t you tell that you tried to kill Adam twice and got away with it. 

Yeah, that was weird. Chloe left out quite a bit. Sally is really laying down with the dogs here. But everyone else in GC is treating her like she has fleas anyway so I guess it doesn't matter that her new team is a bunch of attempted murderers.

12 hours ago, Cupid Stunt said:

Stitch fumbled, and just saved himself lying about losing the Chief of Surgery position; Darvon was surprisingly giving him the side eye. Suddenly Darvon will be the one to save the day figuring out Stitch is Mariah's kidnapper. 

My money's on Grampire. All he does is sit down these days. So I think the writers will give this to him. Grampire will head the unholy trinity of Adam, Banana Breath and himself, possibly with an iota of help from Telma Hopkins, beating Rey Rey, Darvon and the Baby Rabies Gang to the punch while Sharin' continues to work on squeezing out that tear. It also looks like Darvon and Abby and Bowie will become a family. The next question is which idiot will deliver Bowie?

11 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Re the previews, why would Victoria go with a relatively low-level designer for her gown for the Wedding of the Century? Oh, Sally. When Victoria name drops to her fancy friends, she'll want to say one like Vera Wang or Monique Lhuillier, not Sally Spectra. 🙄

If it's not designed by Eric Forrester or Ridge Forrester then it is NOT a wedding gown. Period. She may as well get married naked.

7 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

Detective Telma needs to be on this show full-time.  Maybe she'll get bored with retirement and become Victor's head of security.  He already knows her, having referred her to Amanda's father all those years ago.  GC needs a detective who gets results, and that clearly isn't Rey.  

Adam was acting a little sketchy, too. 

And keep the name Bowie!  I love that!    

A) Thank you for answering the question I was going to ask. I missed the first half hour, so later on when Darvon spoke of her I wondered if she had actually been on. I love her.

B) Even if someone asks Adam what he had for breakfast his answer will be sketchy. I don't think he's involved in the kidnapping but I think he will be involved in the rescue.

C) I've actually come to love the name Bowie for the little fetus so I expect Abby to change the name to something really awful. And most likely a form of "Chancelor" and/or one of her names. But honestly I'd rather the fetus aborts itself because I don't want to see the inevitable fighting over it if it gets born.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7

C) I've actually come to love the name Bowie for the little fetus so I expect Abby to change the name to something really awful. And most likely a form of "Chancelor" and/or one of her names. But honestly I'd rather the fetus aborts itself because I don't want to see the inevitable fighting over it if it gets born.

At this point the baby would be stillborn and I don't think I could handle that.

• Love 4
23 hours ago, Sake614 said:

So Devon calls Stitch out on the chief of surgery position, stitch says he couldn’t take it right away because he had to deal with his son. Then Abby asks him why he’s in GC if he didn’t get it when he replies with ‘I sensed you needed me and I was right’, she just accepts it and is grateful????? Not even re lately suspicious that her ex thinks she needs his support? Well okay then.

It's so obvious that it's probably going to be the answer. Real 'twist' there. Oh the imagination of the MWTs.

I’ll sit at my table for one but I like Adam and Sally. Not sure about romance but I certainly wouldn’t mind them teaming up.

I did love Adam's advice to be nice and let them watch their backs forever waiting for an attack that never comes. Self flagellation all around.

I truly hope Mariah is found soon because I’m not sure how much more I can take of her wearing a sweat suit the color of her hair and talking to herself.

I saw someone posit that it would be cool IF Chelsea was behind it to get even with Sharon. Hell she'd probably plant evidence against Adam. I never bought the overnight cure or the keystone cops letting Clo slide out from under attempted murder of a police officer.

But Nah, that might be good and Chelsea's actress is 'husbanded' in till she dies I guess. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, crowsworks said:

I saw someone posit that it would be cool IF Chelsea was behind it to get even with Sharon.

That would be an interesting twist. They have mentioned Ian Ward about three times, though, but it's hard for me to hold out hope that he'd be back, plus why wouldn't he make his presence known to Mariah? He's much to full of himself to be so quiet. I fully expect the reveal to be lame and a disappointment. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9

Of all of the mind numbing plots on all of the soaps I’ve watched over the years, this Abby, Mariah, Tessa, Darvon, Stitch, Chase story is by far the most bone deep stupid one I’ve been ashamed to watch. 

• Love 16
Spoiler

Apparently my mom's bf read weeks ago that Stitch is behind the kidnapping because he wants to use the stem cells of baby Chancellor to cure Max. And also, he switched Devon's junk for his own. No clue if that's true or not but it might be a motive. 

I'm tired of Mariah wearing that awful outfit and calling the baby Bowie. My cousin named one of her mice Bowie so every time Mariah refers to the baby as that, I think of a rodent, heh. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Of all of the mind numbing plots on all of the soaps I’ve watched over the years, this Abby, Mariah, Tessa, Darvon, Stitch, Chase story is by far the most bone deep stupid one I’ve been ashamed to watch. 

7e90351c47006ffbd15ec217447a17d093f8064a

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
23 hours ago, Gam2 said:

*ahem* Reliquary *ahem*

4 hours ago, jewel21 said:

I'm tired of Mariah wearing that awful outfit and calling the baby Bowie.

same. Same. SAME. S.A.M.E.

I keep wondering how utterly rank she is now, we never see a bathroom, and are we to believe she's been laying around in the same clothes and underwear for weeks now? Uch. I need to go throw up now, excuse me...

Edited by gingerella
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 10
15 minutes ago, gingerella said:

*ahem* Reliquary *ahem*

I keep wondering how utterly rank she is now, we never see a bathroom, and are we to believe she's been laying around in the same clothes and underwear for weeks now? Uch. I need to go throw up now, excuse me...

How has she showered, brushed her teeth, used the toilet, etc for all of these weeks? The writers aren’t even trying anymore, are they?

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, gingerella said:

*ahem* Reliquary *ahem*

In the CDN ep

Spoiler

Mariah tells us that she has clean clothes and food that she likes. She wonders if her kidnapper stalked her to know what food she likede.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, gingerella said:

Now, now... we know that people can live in cages and trunks just fine without food, water, rest rooms and probably even oxygen in GC. Don't worry about it. Sooner or later she'll be freed and we'll be shaking our heads in disbelief at the next moronic, idiotic story line. If we're still watching.

2 hours ago, bannana said:

In the CDN ep

I'm wondering a lot more than that.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, gingerella said:

*ahem* Reliquary *ahem*

Nick does it and Phyllis thinks he's the sexiest sax that every sixed.  

• LOL 15
  • Love 1

Yeah, I tried to watch and the President was talking about Afghanistan and Covid so I switched over to Midsomer Murders and when I flipped back, there was Nikki talking to Victoria then it seemed to go to a commercial and all of a sudden it was golf. It was weird.

• Love 6

Are we getting an insight to Ashland’s recovery?  Ashland says he’s feeling great after one chemo treatment. Is there more treatments we don’t know about?  Now Ashland feels well enough to go to the gym and the spa?  Give me a fucking break!  TIIC couldn’t be more absurd but maybe Ashland joining the gym and spa just a red herring to schmooze Rodan.  

I do not think that Olive Oyl is all that impresses with Locke Towers. It seems that Ashland is trying to diminish or play down the importance of NE. NT looks to be about 35 stories so is there enough business, in GC, to warrant another 35 story building costing a few billion dollars. There isn’t enough business to keep the Grand Albatross as a must go destination or CL open.  Is Olive having second thoughts about sharing power with the love of her life?  

Adam talking Sally off the ledge was quite poignant.  Adam of all people knows that when you are seeking revenge dig two graves.  Also, the best revenge is being successful. 

Should we call Banana Breath’s and Nostrils’ meeting of the minds dumb and dumber, stupid and stupider, or schmuck and ass hole?  

Are we to believe that Summer has embraced her new role as Harrison’s stepmother?  First, we have to believe that Summer is not a self centered brat anymore and Kyle and Summer are married. Of course Kyle and Summer are looking for a house especially with a basement or attic.  The backyard is optional. 

Banana Breath actually wormed his way out of calling Rodan a hypocrite about staying out of other people’s business. Banana Breath called it selective logic. No Banana Breath, putting a bow on a turd it’s still called a turd. 

Chloe thinks she’s the end all be all. She’s just a chipmunk drunk with perceived power. Chloe should be encouraging Sally to design a wedding dress for Olive since Sally is fright about the publicity it would be for NM.  Chloe don’t you dare put down Sally in favor of Chelsea as a designer. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

I went ahead and watched Y&R on CBS.com today since in my market the show was replaced by a golf tournament.

Does Ashland look like he's losing weight? I thought his arms seemed skinnier. That would be some admirable method acting on RB's part if so.

Sally knows Adam and Phyllis are sorta friendly. I'm thinking she should probably stop ragging so hard on Phyllis to Adam since she can't be sure where his loyalties ultimately lie.

I dunno, seems to me someone like TGVN would indeed check out the background of anyone about to attach themselves to his family via marriage. They'd probably be more discreet about it though until the results came back. Now Nikki is again in the position keeping secrets between her husband and her daughter.

Heh, sounds to me like Victor might be lowkey suspicious of the Locke Communications employees. It's not outside the realm of possibility that some of them are Ashland's spies who'll be looking for vulnerabilities in Newman business entities. His argument is valid IMO, though for some reason he's couching it as protecting Victoria from Adam.

It cracks me up how during scenes at Society they use a background sound effect of eating utensils clinking against plates. It's so loud and constant you'd think the restaurant was full but it almost never is. Who you trying to fool, Show? 🙄

Why was Billy doing his work in Lily's office on her PC? What was wrong with his own office and his own device?

Adam and Chloe didn't hire Sally to design clothes. The potential PR coup of Victoria wearing a Sally Spectra wedding dress would be mostly to Sally's benefit. On Newman Media's dime. Sigh, Sally. I see where this going and it's not good. Don't bite the hand that feeds you. 😑

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

Someone needs to talk to wardrobe again about Nikki's polyester patchwork powder blue dress that due to lack of a properly fitted bra again revealed mounds of back fat from the rear view. At least they seem to have donated her big belt collection to Sally Spectra. Wasn't impressed with Ashland's corporate renderings of his new corporate towers. It looked like the commercials for the Left and Right Twix candy bar headquarters. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 3