Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Billy said he wants Victoria in his debt forever. Lily might not want to scoff at that revelation until she finds out how he plans to collect on the debt. 😒

Dina in high society Paris. Boy the things she could've gotten into--or could've gotten into her. O hai, Picasso. 😉 She might've partied with Josephine Baker too.

Geez, Faith and Moses already DTRing because they've kissed one time. Kill me now. I think they are the least shippable couple in the history of television. Both of them seem to me like they're trying not to fall asleep when they have scenes together.

So it looks like Stitch maybe isn't the one who kidnapped Mariah. Or is he setting up this old guy to take the fall?

Are we supposed to feel sorry for Elena being overworked? Because yeah, no. Her situation is not like what's happening IRL all over country and world. She's just too popular, apparently. 🙄

Stitch certainly seemed to get off on being called a hero. I'm still betting he killed Chance and this story he's telling now is to get Abby feeling grateful to him.

Waymint, did Ashland fcuk Dina? HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH! The Abbotts will lose their freaking minds, especially if the dirty details come from Billy. Ashland could've been their stepdaddy! Lol, Dina Mergeron was that heaux. 🥳

• LOL 9
  • Love 3

I think Stitch made up the entire story about the older guy in the convenience store. Of course, ReyRey won’t figure it out but Darvon surely will. God, these people are so stoopid.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11
19 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

I think Stitch made up the entire story about the older guy in the convenience store. Of course, ReyRey won’t figure it out but Darvon surely will. God, these people are so stoopid.

Yeah, he probably knows about Ian Ward and us trying to make them think it was him. Classic misdirection.

Billy said he wants Victoria in his debt forever. Lily might not want to scoff at that revelation until she finds out how he plans to collect on the debt. 😒

Jesus, I wouldn't be surprised if has a collection of dog collars and leashes in the bottom of his sock drawer and they all have ❤️Victoria❤️ printed on them.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Are we supposed to feel sorry for Elena being overworked? Because yeah, no. Her situation is not like what's happening IRL all over country and world. She's just too popular, apparently. 🙄

While I think the actor has gotten the short end of the stick, storywise, enough already with St. Elena of the Saggy Butt Scrubs.  We're told at least once a week how hard she works - usually by her - and how wonderful and caring and gosh-oh-golly-GEE what a terrific person she is - again, usually by her, but I'd light a candle to her if she'd do it in silence.

Personally, I think she deserves sainthood just for being with St. Natey Nate Nate Nate of the Swollen Head.  And I'm referring to what's above his neck.  He must have been an insufferable child.

Moses and Faith seem like escapees from a Hallmark rerun of Little House on the Prairie.  I sure hope Pa finds them and takes them back to Consumption Corners or Prissy Switch Hollow or wherever that show was set.  All that's left for those two is start dressing matching gingham.

This thing Nick and ButtBiscuit have against Ashland is hard for me to fathom.  I'm not at all sure what Show wants us to think.  Because right now I'm thinking both Nick and ButtBiscuit are being bigger pricks than usual for thinking it's okay for them to diss Vic's relationship with the guy because he's got cancer.  They've both been brain dead since birth and I haven't seen that many people hating on them because their empty noggins sound like dessicated maracas.  It's distasteful to see them dissing the man because he's terminally ill.

Speaking of ButtBiscuit, when is Lily going to tire of - what I'm sure is fun, how could it not be? - telling ButtBiscuit what an idiot he is on a daily basis.  Though, when it comes to fun, pointing out ButtBiscuit's idiocy is low-hanging fruit.  I guess it could be the sex but of the life of me I can't imagine ButtBiscuit's body feeling like anything other than an overripe banana.

How about a new drinking game where we all take a shot everytime he tries to justify his being a putz by mentioning Johnny and Katie?  Drunk before the second commercial break, I guarantee it.  How about him casually telling Jack and Traci about how it was game night with the kids who are STAYING WITH HIM, as if he should be congratulated for being such a great guy for taking care of his own kids?

ButtBiscuit is what Igor used to make his own creation after Dr. Frankenstein finished the main course.

I think Stitch was brilliant if he's the one who kidnapped Mariah, because he choose the only person in town who is surrounded by people even dumber than him.  He's literally fooled them with a shiny piece of paper.  Small thing, but that shiny thing that Sharon was wearing??  Is that the proper thing to wear to your daughter's kidnapping?

• LOL 15
  • Love 7
37 minutes ago, boes said:

I guess it could be the sex but of the life of me I can't imagine ButtBiscuit's body feeling like anything other than an overripe banana. 

Quoting because HOW COULD I NOT?!?  This will keep me laughing for many days to come.  

I think the biggest problem with Moses and Faith is that they have no peers.  It's just the two of them in some vacuum surrounded by the dull grown-ups in their life.

What happened to the serious side-eye Devon was giving Stitch the other day?  Tessa, too.  I was sure the two of them were going to compare notes and close this case.  If Stitch's goal is to be the hero for Abby, then he's just like those assholes who intentionally put animals in some dangerous situation so they can rescue the distressed animal and put it all on youtube.

Edited by Snaporaz
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11

Are we supposed to feel sorry for Elena being overworked? Because yeah, no. Her situation is not like what's happening IRL all over country and world. She's just too popular, apparently. 🙄

2 hours ago, boes said:

While I think the actor has gotten the short end of the stick, storywise, enough already with St. Elena of the Saggy Butt Scrubs.  We're told at least once a week how hard she works - usually by her - and how wonderful and caring and gosh-oh-golly-GEE what a terrific person she is - again, usually by her, but I'd light a candle to her if she'd do it in silence.

St. Elena is a drudge and a bore. I expect that she's being set up for a death at the hospital that will be blamed on her. She'll wring her hands and beat herself up. Dr. Nate Natey Nate Nate Nate Nate Nate will be forced to play bureaucrat, holding her accountable,  making Elena's guilt and self-flagellation worse. It will be discovered the patient had a pre-existing condition which caused the death. Dr. Nate Natey Nate Nate Nate Nate Nate will expect their relationship to go back to what it was, and Elena will be done with him. 

Personally, I think she deserves sainthood just for being with St. Natey Nate Nate Nate of the Swollen Head.  And I'm referring to what's above his neck.  He must have been an insufferable child.

For someone livin' the dream and so sure of his bona fides, Dr. Nate Natey Nate Nate Nate Nate Nate doesn't know squat about work/scheduling management. There is no reason a for a surgical resident/intern (whatever Elena's position is) to be run down to the point of exhaustion and expected to perform safely. Trial by fire education systems create as many problems and bad habits as they create lawsuits for malpractice. Libby Zion Law

Moses and Faith seem like escapees from a Hallmark rerun of Little House on the Prairie.  I sure hope Pa finds them and takes them back to Consumption Corners or Prissy Switch Hollow or wherever that show was set.  All that's left for those two is start dressing matching gingham.

When a Boyfriend/Girlfriend Quiz shows up after one interrupted kiss, this relationship has already gone off the rails before the condoms and pregnancy tests are needed. I don't know what's going on in Faith's noggin, but her expectations are direct from romantic pap coming from the Disney Channel.

This thing Nick and ButtBiscuit have against Ashland is hard for me to fathom.  I'm not at all sure what Show wants us to think.  Because right now I'm thinking both Nick and ButtBiscuit are being bigger pricks than usual for thinking it's okay for them to diss Vic's relationship with the guy because he's got cancer.  They've both been brain dead since birth and I haven't seen that many people hating on them because their empty noggins sound like dessicated maracas.  It's distasteful to see them dissing the man because he's terminally ill.

It's some malicious, jealous contrivance (mostly on NotBilly's part, I haven't figured out what's up Nick's ass) inserted into a suddenly devolving SL. 

How is it that neither Newman Media or Newman Enterprises did a background check on Locke-ness before doing business, signing contracts, or merging corporations? That's ridiculous.

NotBilly wanting to renew his Hero Card with Victoria is the worst idea he's ever come up with. 

Speaking of ButtBiscuit,

tumblr_mhv8gha4dc1qjvy0co1_500.gif

NotBilly is busy with his personal hygiene, so let's not start an in-depth discussion.

when is Lily going to tire of - what I'm sure is fun, how could it not be? - telling ButtBiscuit what an idiot he is on a daily basis.  Though, when it comes to fun, pointing out ButtBiscuit's idiocy is low-hanging fruit.  I guess it could be the sex but of the life of me I can't imagine ButtBiscuit's body feeling like anything other than an overripe banana.

Lily scoffs at NotBilly's self-delusions and out-right lies more often than she boinks him in the stairwell. Why she tolerates his open disrespect and lack of personal ethics is beyond me. This is a love story?

How about a new drinking game where we all take a shot everytime he tries to justify his being a putz by mentioning Johnny and Katie? Drunk before the second commercial break, I guarantee it. 

tumblr_p792h1fWBH1uji5dbo8_400.gifv

Way ahead of you, boes.

How about him casually telling Jack and Traci about how it was game night with the kids who are STAYING WITH HIM, as if he should be congratulated for being such a great guy for taking care of his own kids?

NotBilly must be congratulated for every bowel movement and putting his shoes on the correct feet. Actually taking care of his children must be awarded with an ice cream cake from DQ and the fawning admiration of the Abbott clan.

ButtBiscuit is what Igor used to make his own creation after Dr. Frankenstein finished the main course.

99f2ca814e6d2fe2e22c1207ded6147b.png

I think Stitch was brilliant if he's the one who kidnapped Mariah, because he choose the only person in town who is surrounded by people even dumber than him.  He's literally fooled them with a shiny piece of paper.  Small thing, but that shiny thing that Sharon was wearing??  Is that the proper thing to wear to your daughter's kidnapping?

Can anyone believe how stupid the Baby Rabies Team has become? Who would leave a newborn to the ham-handed mercies of these idiots? And of all the people suspicious of Stitch it's Darvon? How is that happening?

I don't know why Y&Rs wardrobe buyers have gone overboard on cocktail dresses for daywear. Thankfully, life is not imitating television crap, cuz' Y&R ain't art.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6

I think the biggest problem with Moses and Faith is that they have no peers.  It's just the two of them in some vacuum surrounded by the dull grown-ups in their life.

I agree. It's like they need a teen character to have an after-school job at Crimson Lights or in the kitchen at Society or something. Mattie and Charlie were SORAS'd a little too fast (or Faith too late?), would have been interesting to have them all in High School together. Those two actually did grow on me.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5

For real, a book about young Dina's "adventures" in Paris?? Trying to block the images that conjures up.  And IDK, I know Jack supposedly made peace with it, but isn't this basically the era after she ran out on him?  

After seeing Grampire do his constipated research on Locke, and greasy Billy running around town with his grotesque facsimile of a clever roguish bad boy, I went from enjoying the Locke/Victoria story to absolutely dreading it.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
On 8/23/2021 at 9:34 PM, Julyolo said:

Someone needs to talk to wardrobe again about Nikki's polyester patchwork powder blue dress that due to lack of a properly fitted bra again revealed mounds of back fat from the rear view. At least they seem to have donated her big belt collection to Sally Spectra.

We wonder whom MTS pissed off in Wardrobe, where that Menopause Blue [tm mother of pearlite] item is concerned. Why do they stuff her into dresses that have no drape, or even breathing room to them? Foundations are another thing--a one-piece garment and two sizes larger, and she might be able to work that dress.

And while I'm on wardrobe notes...a sure sign of boredom for me...gingham, boes? I have learned from both DOOL and GH that gingham is making a comeback amongst the young folx.

And finally, Sharon in gold lamé wraparound for daytime coffee shop maintenance? Well I never. Gloria can handle metallics but that Elvis album-cover thing Sharon is/was wearing?

Maybe some day, I'll find something of interest on show.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 8

I’m sick to death of Phyllis and her hair and her lack of undergarments and her butting in to everyone’s business and her constant whining about her dotter moving away. Isn’t it time for her to take a long vacation? Please?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, pearlite said:

We wonder whom MTS pissed off in Wardrobe, where that Menopause Blue [tm mother of pearlite] item is concerned. Why do they stuff her into dresses that have no drape, or even breathing room to them? Foundations are another thing--a one-piece garment and two sizes larger, and she might be able to work that dress.

And while I'm on wardrobe notes...a sure sign of boredom for me...gingham, boes? I have learned from both DOOL and GH that gingham is making a comeback amongst the young folx.

And finally, Sharon in gold lamé wraparound for daytime coffee shop maintenance? Well I never. Gloria can handle metallics but that Elvis album-cover thing Sharon is/was wearing?

Maybe some day, I'll find something of interest on show.

Oh yeah, Sharon. I've used more foil to wrap my Thanksgiving turkey pre-baking. And a clue for Rey, the defective detective. Why doesn't he just track everyone's cell phones and Stitch's will lead him to where Mariah is.

• Love 19
38 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

I’m sick to death of Phyllis and her hair and her lack of undergarments and her butting in to everyone’s business and her constant whining about her dotter moving away. Isn’t it time for her to take a long vacation? Please?

There are three reasons I still watch Show at all:

1. Getting Mariah out of that stupid shack or whatever she's in.

2. Seeing her with Tessa.

3. Ashland.

That's it.

• LOL 9
  • Love 8

Finally a credible lead!  Stitch noticing that bar in Abby’s purse and remembering a man buying them was a godsend. Why is Devon so suspicious? Stitch is obviously on the up and up. Exes often show up to help their former spouse. 

What’s worse than Phyllis? Phyllis in a metallic grass green dress still whining about her dotter with Jack.

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

Finally a credible lead!  Stitch noticing that bar in Abby’s purse and remembering a man buying them was a godsend. Why is Devon so suspicious? Stitch is obviously on n the up and up. Exes often show up to help their former spouse. 

What’s worse than Phyllis? Phyllis in a metallic grass green dress still whining about her dotter with Jack.

I feel like shaking her. Kids grow up! They move away! Get a fucking grip!

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
55 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

29 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

I feel like shaking her. Kids grow up! They move away! Get a fucking grip!

Even extremely stupid ones like Dummer who confuses "moving away" with walking into walls.

And "falling in love" with a bag of hair.

• LOL 13
  • Love 4

Is Phyllis pregnant or was that a jumbo burrito baby in her stomach area? 😼 Yikes, satin is not very forgiving of lumpy and bumpy body flaws.

Devon is so over Stitch. Unfortunately for him Stitch is darned good at dissembling. It's going to take hard facts and evidence to pin Stitch down.

Well there goes JCV down the drain. Sorry, Gloria, but marketing to women half your age is not quite your lane, even if you do have a decent grasp of many of the current fashion business buzzwords.

So Dena was not the older woman Ashland was getting with back in the day. Darn. I think that would've been amazing, just to see Jack, Traci, and Ashley's horrified reactions. 😏

Ehhh, sounds like Victor suspects Ashland may have done something nefarious with that older woman so he could grab her two TV stations. Yawn.

Braxton-Hicks contractions. Of course. Soaps make it seem like every pregnant woman gets them.

Lol, yeah Stitch, Devon has your number all right. And there is zero chance he uses it for Abby.

It must've been chilly in Society because Lauren's nips were on high alert. Maybe they looked up, saw her frozen face, and got scared. 😼

Payback's a female dog, Phyllis. Sally just dropped a dime on you to Nick and it took almost zero effort on her part. Guess it's good you've been easing Jack back into your clutches because Nick not might like the idea of you getting chummy again with your ex.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 5

Darvon looked like he heard a dog whistle with that cochlear implant he no longer wears, as Stitch was lying his ass off about visiting the pond/protein bar-buying old man at the corner market/why he's there out of concern for Abby ... It wasn't exactly like Stitch was all that convincing, but isn't it about time Darvon spoke to Det. Rey Rey or Telma the PI about his suspicions. Attempting to discuss his hunch/intuition/bad smell wafting off of Stitch's lies with Abby might be futile. 

Darvon's questioning Stitch's sincerity gave Abby thin blue lips; she simply didn't want to hear any bad news about her assumed hero. Abby is so desperate for any information on Mariah, she's swallowed everything Stitch has told her, hook, line and sinker, with no attention to their marital history or common sense. Abby was more discriminating when she was The Naked Heiress.

• Love 13

Well there was some effort, she made record time getting to Banana Breath to rat Phyllis out.

Aw, now how would Sally have known Nick was at the coffeehouse? All she did was make a choice to tell Nick instead of keeping her mouth shut. She doesn't owe Phyllis any favors.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
8 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Aw, now how would Sally have known Nick was at the coffeehouse? All she did was make a choice to tell Nick instead of keeping her mouth shut. She doesn't owe Phyllis any favors.

I can't remember the last time I saw Sally at Sharon's Drip Emporium.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, peacheslatour said:

Oh I can. It was the other day when Nikki ripped her a new one. I still have the image of her ugly skin-tight reptilian running outfit burned into my retinas.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, peacheslatour said:

Is it just me or is one of Phyllis's boobs kind of er.. out of kilter here?

image.png.14d5ff02b51dc1f7cb7c1c38e4c19e6d.png

That's perhaps the kindest thing I've ever heard anyone say about Phyllis.

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Finally a credible lead!  Stitch noticing that bar in Abby’s purse and remembering a man buying them was a godsend. Why is Devon so suspicious? Stitch is obviously on the up and up. Exes often show up to help their former spouse. 

I know!  Convenience stores always have several pallets of specialty pregnancy protein bars for on hand.  Nothing at all odd about that.  Devon should have grabbed Tessa and followed Stitch instead of voicing his suspicions to Abby.

11 hours ago, JNavarro said:

For real, a book about young Dina's "adventures" in Paris?? Trying to block the images that conjures up.  And IDK, I know Jack supposedly made peace with it, but isn't this basically the era after she ran out on him?  

After seeing Grampire do his constipated research on Locke, and greasy Billy running around town with his grotesque facsimile of a clever roguish bad boy, I went from enjoying the Locke/Victoria story to absolutely dreading it.  

I feel the same way, and the whole thing turned overnight.  I think I would have preferred a miracle cure for Ashland over what is coming down the pike.  

3 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Sally's there all the time.  She was meeting with Chloe the other day when Gloria was grilling her about young fashion trends. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 12
23 hours ago, boes said:

Aw, Little Nate was adorbs. He was always smiling. And the same child actor was in the role for years. I believe he and CK Lily overlapped.

image.png.34687d2387e9e8e25595974e3b5a7e19.pngimage.png.c2fa0e77d0debfe258d913198a40a25c.png

3 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Is it just me or is one of Phyllis's boobs kind of er.. out of kilter here?

image.png.14d5ff02b51dc1f7cb7c1c38e4c19e6d.png

Good ol' Tubesox with Lemons. I was noticing Abby's were moanin' low. Especially her left one. And she's still so young.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5

Just one teeny, tiny little thing about Victor's need for Victoria to know everything about Ashland's past:  Did he make sure that Nikki knew about the man he kept locked in his basement, the guy he fed rats to, before they embarked on their first of many marriages?  Or did he wait to fill her in on that the first time he surprised her with the only dish he knew how to prepare?  

I hope Ashland or Victoria asks him for the recipe.

Edited by boes
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 4

Well, this crap story about Assland's early days and the older woman who died and then he bought her two television stations... since it would be no big deal if they dated are they going to uncover that he killed her or something awful like that? I really hope not.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
15 minutes ago, SweePea59 said:

Well, this crap story about Assland's early days and the older woman who died and then he bought her two television stations... since it would be no big deal if they dated are they going to uncover that he killed her or something awful like that? I really hope not.

Could it be.....murder?

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

I want Ashland to stay.

BUT the show needs to stop with the uncovering of past (telling not showing) stories involving people we didn't know until 2 minutes ago. Amanda's I'll let pass because it was trying to clean up the fiasco of Hillary/Amanda twins. It's almost as bad as Dylan/Stich/Avery days where they kept wanting us to care about stuff that happened off screen, 5 years ago, with characters we didn't know then.

All that said (and I've missed a couple episodes so tell me if this is impossible) that seemed kind of weird when Summer mentioned seeing one of the Brooks (Lorie?) in Europe a week or two ago. Any of the Brooks sisters would be an "older rich woman" now and they don't live in Genoa City. That mention seemed like it should be taking us somewhere as Summer is wayyyy after the Brooks time.

Edited by JasonCC
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
31 minutes ago, JasonCC said:

All that said (and I've missed a couple episodes so tell me if this is impossible) that seemed kind of weird when Summer mentioned seeing one of the Brooks (Lorie?) in Europe a week or two ago. Any of the Brooks sisters would be an "older rich woman" now and they don't live in Genoa City. That mention seemed like it should be taking us somewhere as Summer is wayyyy after the Brooks time.

Grampire and Nikki went to see Dummer and also to see Leslie Brookes play a piano concert. I was hoping we'd see Leslie but it never came to pass. I hope they don't makes one of the Brookes sisters dead to fit into Assland's backstory. That would really suck and would only serve to insult long time viewers.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

SweetPea59: Ahhh that makes a little more sense then. I do feel like the last few years there's been some Brooks false alarm tidbits thrown our way, but nothing ever happens. I always felt Theo should have A) stuck around and B) pulled more clout in GC as a Brooks descendent not just the Abbott-by-marriage connection. If JW/Jill was on more, he could have pulled her into that. 

ETA: Wait THEO as Ashland's son? Would that un-do him as Dina and Stuart Brooks' grandson? Or tie Ashland to the Abbotts? I'm so confused now.

Edited by JasonCC
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6

Any of the Brooks sisters would be an "older rich woman" now and they don't live in Genoa City.

Were any of the Brooks girls in the TV station business? Whatever, now there's spumors that Ashland is Theo's father. I can't.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Were any of the Brooks girls in the TV station business? Whatever, now there's spumors that Ashland is Theo's father. I can't.

Really??  So instead of that dead guy who gave Theo that butt ugly steel pocketwatch?  Even ghosts don't know who is and who isn't their kid?

I, for one, would hate to lose that rich tradition Theo brought into the Abbott family with the oily balls recipe he got from his grandparents.

Is Show trying to be DOOL?  Does this mean we're going to have someone being possessed by the Devil soon?  I'd sure love it if someone was possessed by a decent storyline.

I hope this isn't true, for Ashland's sake anyway.  Cancer is bad enough, but having that AND Theo?  Too much, just too much.

• LOL 19

I'm so glad this boring kidnapping story is winding up, or at least entering the final stretch. I don't think the writers know the difference between suspense and tedium.

So who will be the first one to break down the door and rush in to Mariah's rust colored hideaway and which knucklehead will deliver Bowie? I was really hoping Stench would deliver it and then abscond with it, never to be heard from again.

I did like that Detective Telma told Darvon never to ignore your gut feelings. I guess that's why Paul Williams wasn't involved. His gut always knew. And Rey Rey? His gut won't even talk to him, let alone give him any hunches. Rey Rey is depending on Kevin to guide him in his detective duties. Kevin could tell Rey Rey anything and he'd believe it. How reformed is Chippy these days? Seems like he could get away with basically anything with Rey Rey around.

• LOL 5
  • Love 9

So is the person holding Mariah captive trying to wait until she passes out before they help her? They better hope she's not having a breech birth.

Heh, they let Sharon and Tessa's mascara run a little from their tears. Saline drops FTW! 😿

A lot of schmoopy talk from Tessa. Wonder if when this is over she and Mariah will finally get married?

Abby, as your father is wont to say, you are playing a very dangerous game. Stitch might be a complete nutjob now and you won't be able to control him on your own. 😐

Sharon and Tessa performing momentary piety. Ehh. How many weeks were lost in finding Mariah because Sharon had everyone believing her psychobabble? I think those prayers are mostly about their guilt at having failed Mariah so hard.

If Stitch doesn't have a job how is he paying for the hotel room and the drinks at Society? You'd think someone would've thought to check his credit card use and his bank accounts.

Interesting cliffhanger. I think there's still room for the kidnapper not to be Stitch. How old would Max be now? 🤔

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Abby, as your father is wont to say, you are playing a very dangerous game. Stitch might be a complete nutjob now and you won't be able to control him on your own. 😐

I agree. I didn't see all of Show today so when I saw that scene with Schweady Balls and Abby, I thought Victor and Rey or at least Darvon were in the next room.

Edited by peacheslatour
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

^No, Victor, Devon, and Rey broke into Stench's room at the Gag Reflex and found Mariah's phone in his bag.

^^I remember a scene where Max and Charlie were on the patio at CL.  Max was trying to coerce Charlie into doing some "bad seed" stuff.  I can't remember whether Charlie resisted or gave in and got punished.  Anyway, Max and early twenty-something Charlie should be the same age. 

Didn't Stuart Brooks own the GC Chronicle?  I guess the family could have picked up some TV stations along the way.  But if Ashland didn't come from money, how could he afford to buy two TV stations when he was young? 

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Useful 8
  • Love 2

I'm SO mad. I love Stitch. They can get rid of ReyRey, Derwin, Buttbiscuit, Chipmunk/Kevin, and BananaBreath (along with a host of other lame idiots), but why are they making him like this? 

/sobs

I was hoping that he'd come in and replace Chance, who has basically been worthless for years and years. Ugggghhhhh. Now it's going to be the Hate On Stitch Show instead of hating on the real losers like Buttbiscuit and BananaBreath. I'm pouting so hard right now.

• Love 11

Wow… they somehow managed to finish a moronic storyline with a submoronic ending. It dragged on for infinity and only came to an end because Stitch decided to make up an idiotic story about some old man in the store buying prenatal protein bars.

I wouldn’t trust Abby and Devon to deliver a pizza from the kitchen to the dining room. 

I’m not saying that Ray is the most inept television detective ever, but he’s close. If Mariah was in his backseat with a screaming baby, she’d still be “missing”.

Thank goodness we can leave this nonsense behind and move onto… Nick and the Dumpster Humper. Yay?

• LOL 15
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, lightninggirl said:

I'm SO mad. I love Stitc

I’m with you on feeling bad for Stitch. But I read a spoiler about his motivation and it is somewhat sympathetic. So I think there may be room for eventual forgiveness. It’s too bad they had to make him take such an extreme criminal path towards trying to solve his problem.

He actually is much more interesting to watch (like x 1000) than Ray (zzzzz) or Billy (gag)

Edited by lgprimes
Typos R Bad
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
16 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

No, Victor, Devon, and Rey broke into Stench's room at the Gag Reflex and found Mariah's phone in his bag.

The most remarkable part of the scene for me was that Rey had his eyes wide open. He has been squinting through slits for months on end, often looking down his nose at those in his sightline.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2