Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

13 minutes ago, lgprimes said:

I’m with you on feeling bad for Stitch. But I read a spoiler about his motivation and it is somewhat sympathetic. So I think there may be room for eventual forgiveness. Is too bad they had to make him take such an extreme criminal path towards trying to solve his problem.

Jeez, I hope so. And this is not the first time that they've done this whole criminal thing with him. He killed his own father (or at least he was involved) and then he illegally assumed a dead dude's identity to go through med school. He's probably used up all of his 'get out of jail free' redemption arcs at this point.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
On 8/24/2021 at 11:24 PM, Cupid Stunt said:

St. Elena is a drudge and a bore. I expect that she's being set up for a death at the hospital that will be blamed on her. 

With her always being exhausted from working back-to-back shifts that she volunteered for, I've been expecting someone to die due to her negligence. Hopefully it is not Mariah or Bowie. NateyNateNate may still admire her, like "Dr. Death" Hastings, his mother.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
21 hours ago, Gam2 said:

I’ve never been a huge fan of Abby’s but she played Stitch like a fiddle today. Go, Abby!

Yes and No. She did until she asked him 'where are they?' That put her in jeopardy and she should only have asked him that if/when she had back up hiding in the house, listening in. I thought that was stupid, but that's Abby!

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, peacheslatour said:

CALL FOR AN AMBULANCE!!! WTF is wrong with these people?

And Stitch is a Doctor! He leaves a preggers Mariah alone locked in a room. And when he unlocks the room he hightails it out of there instead of helping Mariah!

The Young And The Restless GIF by CBS

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, peacheslatour said:

While adjusting the blankets Abby eventually mentioned that the EMTs were coming, but we all know that Bowie will arrive before that, as with every other Y&R birth.  I don't recall anyone rushing to the scene with their iPad, so where did the iPad for Dr. Nate on Demand come from?  Did Victor or a staff member bring it so EB could read his lines?

• LOL 14
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

48 minutes ago, bannana said:

And Stitch is a Doctor! He leaves a preggers Mariah alone locked in a room. And when he unlocks the room he hightails it out of there instead of helping Mariah!

The Young And The Restless GIF by CBS

What is wrong with TIIC?

Mariah locked in a room, with no communication with anyone including Stitch, no physician attending her in her last month (?) of pregnancy, then going into labor alone ... I've been sick at how TIIC are treating this dangerous situation. As if the Baby Rabies Team weren't inept enough ...

Pregnancy is a woman's most vulnerable time, and women/babies die in labor. I've caught short moments of Mariah suffering, begging her captor, prepping for delivering Bowie alone before I FF. I can't watch it. For any woman who's had a baby, to be alone and in labor is a mother's worst nightmare.

As far as Stitch is concerned

tumblr_mqiaz8Mufa1sat62yo1_500.gif

He already burned all his bridges when he murdered his father, and took another man's name to start a new life. Planning and executing a kidnapping of a pregnant woman so he can earn some form of redemption from Abby after what happened to their marriage is the last straw. Stitch is as crazy as all the rest of his certifiable family.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11

I hope when Mariah gets home the first thing she does is pop Sharon, Abby, and Tessa upside their worthless heads. And the second thing is get an attorney to nullify the surrogacy agreement so she can keep the baby. AFAIC Abby shouldn't be trusted with a Baby Alive doll much less an actual baby. 🤨

Why were Devon, Victor, and Rey just lollygagging in Stitch's hotel room instead of going to make sure Abby was okay? Especially since they had no idea where Stitch was.

I don't understand what Stitch thought was going to happen when Abby's husband came back. Was he planning to get Abby to fall back in love with him and dump Chance? And Chance would just accept it?

I'm thinking the actress who plays Tessa should ease up on the lip plumpers. Just sayin'. 😼

Has any woman on Y&R ever delivered her own baby? Whatever, Mariah said she had hot water in preparation for the birth. Where was she going to get it? Water out of a sink wouldn't be nearly as hot as boiled water.

Stitch rented a whole house just to keep Mariah in one windowless room. Huh? And again, where'd he get the money if he's been unemployed for a while?

Abby is such an idiot. Stitch could've locked her in that room with Mariah and got outta Dodge. Why did she leave her phone at home?

Okay, I was somewhat relieved when they had Nate on live video telling them what to do. Because little Bowie probably peeked out, saw that dingbat Abby, and started looking for a place to hide. Poor kid.

Re the previews: Aw yiss, Adam is making his move toward Sally. I am here for it! 🥰

• LOL 8
  • Love 11

Has any woman on Y&R ever delivered her own baby? Whatever, Mariah said she had hot water in preparation for the birth. Where was she going to get it? Water out of a sink wouldn't be nearly as hot as boiled water.

Not only that but don't you boil the water to sterilize it? I remember my mom and her BFF helping our dog when she had her puppies and they boiled the scissors before they cut the cords on the babies.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

The last scene I saw was yesterday when Abby was blowing smoke up Stitch’s butt and she had a sneaky look on her face. I was gone today so could anyone give me a quick update about how Mariah was found, etc? Thank you so much! I’ve been waiting on this for months now and can’t believe I missed it!

• Love 4
3 hours ago, deirdra said:

While adjusting the blankets Abby eventually mentioned that the EMTs were coming, but we all know that Bowie will arrive before that, as with every other Y&R birth.  I don't recall anyone rushing to the scene with their iPad, so where did the iPad for Dr. Nate on Demand come from?  Did Victor or a staff member bring it so EB could read his lines?

And don't forget, when we last saw Stench at the bar having a beer, he put down his money (a five I'm guessing) on the bar and then left his phone on the bar as he ran out. Then they never referenced that again. So I'm guessing that was the actor's error.

2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Okay, I was somewhat relieved when they had Nate on live video telling them what to do. Because little Bowie probably peeked out, saw that dingbat Abby, and started looking for a place to hide. Poor kid.

I just couldn't believe it when Remote Big Little Nate, over that ipad which wasn't even pointed at Mariah, declared - it's time. He really is a remarkable doctor.

I have to say, that was the most anticlimactic rescue I've ever seen. 

• Love 16

Because the whole episode was devoted to the search for Mariah, I was convinced there would not be a happy ending, especially when Bowie didn't cry.  I'm relieved to have been wrong.  

I was also convinced that somehow Phyllis was going to be the one to find Mariah.  Just because she's Phyllis and needs to be injected into every story.  She's always right, you know, and everybody would be so forever grateful to her, and Abby would even beg her to be the baby's godmother.  Again, so glad to be wrong.

Detective Denise produced more results after being on the case for about two hours than Rey and the GCPD did in all these weeks.

Isn't the baby premature, though?  By kind of a lot?

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, Gam2 said:

The last scene I saw was yesterday when Abby was blowing smoke up Stitch’s butt and she had a sneaky look on her face. I was gone today so could anyone give me a quick update about how Mariah was found, etc? Thank you so much! I’ve been waiting on this for months now and can’t believe I missed it!

Stitch broke down and confessed to Abby that he had Mariah.  He said his whole life fell apart after they had lost their baby and divorced, and was trying to get some kind of redemption in her eyes.  He said he never meant to hurt Mariah, and Abby convinced him to take her to where he was holding her.  He took her to Mariah, let her in the room, then ran away.  Devon's detective found out that Stitch had rented a house, so Devon and Rey showed up a little after Abby.  Rey went after Stitch, while Abby and Devon (with remote help from Nate) delivered the baby.

• Love 10
5 hours ago, deirdra said:

I wondered about that I-Pad. Also they could have Adam Deliver the baby since he's done it so often in worse conditions. It's not like there was a blizzard, and a pregnant plane crash onto a frozen lake.

3 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Abby went with Stich to the Unsafe House. Mariah was trying to make a nest. Devon's PI gave Rey and Devon the address and they were off at a saunter.  Abby ran into the room and Stich beat cheeks. Devon and Rey arrive. Rey leaves to chase Stich and ask him about Adam's involvement. 

Devon and Abby deliver Bowie with help from Nate, on the Magic I-pad. At some point Abby called 911. Sharon and Tessa are called and they call Victor at the Chancellor house where he smirks about being a grandpa..

Rey fails to catch Stich...really are you surprised.

PS: If you miss the show and have the internet go to Youtube -- Y&R.

You can watch tomorrows ep today even - not very well - you might not get the full splendor of the special effects.

I need to stop being such a bint

• LOL 11
  • Love 4
40 minutes ago, Snaporaz said:

I was also convinced that somehow Phyllis was going to be the one to find Mariah.  Just because she's Phyllis and needs to be injected into every story.  She's always right, you know, and everybody would be so forever grateful to her, and Abby would even beg her to be the baby's godmother.  Again, so glad to be wrong.

Yeeesh, I am just cringing over the near miss alternate timeline where that came true.  

Otherwise I've got nothing bad or attempted snark to say about today's episode.  I thought all the actors were excellent.  I don't know how, bc I'm not normally like this, but Mariah gets me teared up whenever she's in trouble or hurting....Camryn Grimes is an absolute champ.

I'm glad The Stichuation is over, but I do hate that the character was brought back just to be a lunatic.  Then again, we have Phyllis allowed to fly free, so can we really not forgive this?  

• Love 14
9 hours ago, crowsworks said:

Abby ran into the room

Abby pranced into the room.  Mariah thought she was hallucinating Abby. Abby told her she was in labor. Hahahahaha.

9 hours ago, crowsworks said:

Rey fails to catch Stich...really are you surprised.

Abby was an accomplice to Stench's escape.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Abby pranced into the room.  Mariah thought she was hallucinating Abby. Abby told her she was in labor. Hahahahaha.

Yeah, Abby's behavior was kind of odd to me. It's a wonder she didn't offer Mariah some cake, a la Marie Antoinette. And then after the baby was born they didn't even let Mariah hold him. I guess only Devon was worthy since he's the bio-dad.

Ugh, this whole surrogacy has been off-putting for me. It's like wealthy Abby the Newman/Abbott/Chancellor is so entitled she can use a poor like Mariah as a baby factory. (And I know Mariah was sort of paid for her services but it seemed different than if Abby had used a stranger as the surrogate.)

• Love 14
12 hours ago, JNavarro said:

I don't know how, bc I'm not normally like this, but Mariah gets me teared up whenever she's in trouble or hurting....Camryn Grimes is an absolute champ.

I'm glad The Stichuation is over, but I do hate that the character was brought back just to be a lunatic.  Then again, we have Phyllis allowed to fly free, so can we really not forgive this?  

I fell in love with Camryn Grimes as Cassie from the very first day she appeared on the screen. I absolutely BAWLED when they killed off Cassie, and every time she appeared to Sharon or Nick as Ghost Cassie I'd be just a puddle of tears. I haven't been as much of a fan of Mariah - well, in the beginning - but I cried again when Mariah showed up because I was so glad that CG was back. I typically don't fangirl over actors but CG really won my heart even on the first day as Cassie. What an absolute talent of a little actress she was! And still is.

I'm going to once again whine about Stitch being brought back just to be used as the Unstable Kidnapper/Hostage-Taker. I'm still confused about what the hell he was trying to do in kidnapping Mariah & the baby anyway. What was that supposed to accomplish? Now we just have a decent actor who's easy on the eyes ripped away from us yet again. Sigh. He could've at least done us a solid and taken Buttbiscuit and Phyllis along with him or something.

• LOL 6
  • Love 11

I guess only Devon was worthy since he's the bio-dad.

Sperm donor. How many parents is Bowie supposed to have? It was very weird that Mariah didn't get to hold him or even get a good look at him, but Darvon did. And wasn't that a relatively short labor?

a poor like Mariah

Doesn't she have some great paying job either still as Hilary's replacement on the tv show or as some executive at CI's music division? Or both? And also I had to wonder about Tessa saying she couldn't afford to hire a PI, but isn't she a successful musician who goes on tour and sells her recorded music? And lives rent free at the Chancellor Estate? Sure, compared to Newman billions those two are "poor", but then so are the Abbots.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, lightninggirl said:

I'm still confused about what the hell he was trying to do in kidnapping Mariah & the baby anyway. What was that supposed to accomplish?

At some point in time he would have come to Abby's baby's (and Mariah's) rescue and won Abby's heart with his heroics.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Doesn't she have some great paying job either still as Hilary's replacement on the tv show or as some executive at CI's music division? Or both?

The key word is "job." Mariah and Tessa have to work to support themselves. Abby and Devon don't. Note that TPTB still had Mariah and Tessa living in that tiny apartment until they moved into the Chancellor mansion. (Wonder if Mariah will have to stick around to nurse little Bowie or if she and Tessa will leave soon?)

Sure, compared to Newman billions those two are "poor", but then so are the Abbots.

I think Jack, Traci, and Ashley are probably wealthy enough to live off their investments and the inheritances they got from John and Dina. They are choosing to work. I don't think Kyle is at that level though and won't be until Jack dies. Billy blew his inheritance money gambling but probably has decent money socked away again between his Jabot stock and his salary from ChanComm.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Ugh, this whole surrogacy has been off-putting for me. It's like wealthy Abby the Newman/Abbott/Chancellor is so entitled she can use a poor like Mariah as a baby factory. (And I know Mariah was sort of paid for her services but it seemed different than if Abby had used a stranger as the surrogate.)

Also, when exactly did the two of them become such good friends??  All I remember of those two before the baby storyline was Mariah's undisguised snarking at Abby and Abby's undisguised dislike of Mariah?  Did I miss some bonding scene of such depth that Mariah thought loaning out her body was the equivalent of a friendship bracelet?

• Useful 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
19 minutes ago, boes said:

Also, when exactly did the two of them become such good friends??  All I remember of those two before the baby storyline was Mariah's undisguised snarking at Abby and Abby's undisguised dislike of Mariah?  Did I miss some bonding scene of such depth that Mariah thought loaning out her body was the equivalent of a friendship bracelet?

I missed that episode too. The whole thing was so out of the blue yet I saw it coming a mile away. TIIC drop anvils the way my cat sheds fur.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

Mariah didn't exactly volunteer. Abby got the bright idea and sort of guilted/pressured her into it, like "Well, you've got this perfectly fine uterus going unused and I don't see you having anything else better to do for a year or so, so carry my baby!" Mariah mulled it over and discussed it with Tessa (who for some reason was all for it) and decided to do it. It's never really made any sense to me, like most of this storyline.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Yeah, Abby's behavior was kind of odd to me. It's a wonder she didn't offer Mariah some cake, a la Marie Antoinette. And then after the baby was born they didn't even let Mariah hold him. I guess only Devon was worthy since he's the bio-dad.

Mariah volunteered but it was dumb of Abby to take her up on it. I still wish they had done what I wished and Victor took Abby's 20 eggs and hired surrogates to carry hoping for a baby or two. I just wanted to see Abby trying to handle 18 or 20 babies, "How are those Rabies now?" 

4 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

At some point in time he would have come to Abby's baby's (and Mariah's) rescue and won Abby's heart with his heroics.

I still hope it turns out to be Stich's baby - all he had to do was visit some old friends at the Hospital and look like he belonged there, Hope they strung barbed wire around that nursery.

31 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

I missed that episode too. The whole thing was so out of the blue yet I saw it coming a mile away. TI C drop anvils the way my cat sheds fur.

This is why celebrities' hire strangers with previous successful pregnancies often at the other end of the country and usually anonymously.

• Love 11

I was thinking maybe the IPad came from Rey’s police car. I think in some police officer’s cars they use them as part of their job. 

IIRC, Mariah lost her job at Devon’s company as part of a layoff and and then she got some marketing job at Jabot or JVC. That’s why Jack came by Abbey’s wondering where the hell she disappeared to because she hadn’t shown up for work. He confirmed there was no business trip planned when she disappeared.

Mariah and Abbey became besties around the time Abbey got together with Chance. Mariah was her maid of honor at her wedding and had to talk her down when she was freaking out about marrying Chance given his dangerous job. 

Stitch’s plan seemed very convoluted. I’m guessing his plan was to be the hero who eventually found Mariah, but obviously he didn’t fully think it out. There were better more legit ways to endear himself to Abbey that did not involve kidnapping a pregnant woman and cause their lives to be in danger due to lack of medical care. 

Edited by Angeleyes
  • Useful 2
  • Love 9

Mariah and Abbey became besties around the time Abbey got together with Chance. Mariah was her maid of honor at her wedding and had to talk her down when she was freaking out about marrying Chance given his dangerous job. 

I think Mariah and Abby were sort of "add water and stir" besties. IMO it was contrived for Abby's wedding because Abby needed a maid of honor. They hadn't been close friends before then. 

As far as the surrogacy is concerned, I went back and reviewed the posts from back when Abby asked Mariah to do it. It was definitely Abby's idea and it caught Mariah off-guard. Mariah discussed it with Tessa and subsequently agreed to be Abby's surrogate. She didn't volunteer so much as accepted her relatively new bestie's request.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
20 minutes ago, Goodnight said:

I think Devon might be the next kidnapper after the way he grabbed the baby and didn’t let Abby or Mariah hold him. Can’t wait to hear the stupid name.

Chabby 

Chevon 

Baby Stitch

Newman

• LOL 7
20 hours ago, Angeleyes said:

IIRC, Mariah lost her job at Devon’s company as part of a layoff and and then she got some marketing job at Jabot or JVC. That’s why Jack came by Abbey’s wondering where the hell she disappeared to because she hadn’t shown up for work. He confirmed there was no business trip planned when she disappeared.

Darvon sold GCBuzz (Boo Hoo Hillary dead) and Mariah continued to work for him at Hamilton-Winters in communications/marketing. Hamilton-Winters only exists in conversation on Show (there's no actually business/office work happening on screen), so whatever Mariah might have been doing there seemed to have transitioned into covering shifts at Crimson Lights and carrying water for Sharon's MyPolar life and marriage, with Dear Sob Sister advice counseling to Kyle and Faith. When Dumber took the lead position at JVC, Mariah was offered Dumb's vacant marketing position at Jabot.

Mariah has been seen at Jabot for a meeting, but that's it for her career at Jabot.

I consider Mariah and Abby's instant best frenzies relationship a writer's contrivance needed for the maid of honor duties and volunteering as Chance/Abby's incubator.

Stitch’s plan seemed very convoluted. I’m guessing his plan was to be the hero who eventually found Mariah, but obviously he didn’t fully think it out. There were better more legit ways to endear himself to Abbey that did not involve kidnapping a pregnant woman and cause their lives to be in danger due to lack of medical care.

If you mean makes no sense because kidnapping Mariah was all about Stitch; How could he possibly expect to play the hero unless if Mariah died giving birth and Stitch found the newborn Bowie. to hand over to Abby.

Convoluted only scratches the surface of this idiocy. 

I expect another anvil to drop on why Stitch needed Bowie.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Goodnight said:

I think Devon might be the next kidnapper after the way he grabbed the baby and didn’t let Abby or Mariah hold him. Can’t wait to hear the stupid name.

Chance the Rapper

Chance Chance

Chancier Chance

Chanciest Chance

Chance Chance Chance Chance Bacon and Chance

• LOL 12
2 hours ago, Cupid Stunt said:

One theory I’ ve read is that Stitch wanted cord blood to try to help Max in some fashion. 

Or he is looking for a normal kid.🤷‍♀️

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

I was on vacation all week so I had to binge watch Y&R which I just finished. I only have a few comments because anything more would just be late to the party. 

Could Rodan show Jack anymore leg?  If Jack was sitting next to Rodan, he probably would have two black eyes. 

Lauren you hypocritical ass hat, talking about Sally, to Chloe, is basically slander.  Once again I say, crimes against Rodan are punishable by death ☠️

The Chipmunks are now among the model citizens of GC 🤪?  That’s not saying much. 

How long does it take for the consortium to figure out that Stitch is probably with Abby?

How long does it take for the EMTS to get to Mariah?  By the little alarm clock it was over a half hour.  I definitely don’t want to have a heart attack in GC. 

Its not fair to other actors when they have to act with Mariah and Tessa because next to them they look like amateurs.  

Rey didn’t need a warrant to see the surveillance video only permission from the store manager but he definitely needed a warrant to search Stitches’ room. 

• Love 9
6 hours ago, Cupid Stunt said:

3 hours ago, PatsyandEddie said:

One theory I’ ve read is that Stitch wanted cord blood to try to help Max in some fashion. 

Maybe Stitch was working on the orders of Tom Hanks and Oprah to collect babies for their Satanic blood rituals.  At least, that's what Q told me.

3 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Its not fair to other actors when they have to act with Mariah and Tessa because next to them they look like amateurs.  

I was really annoyed that Tessa wasn't there when they found Mariah, since she was the one Mariah wanted to see most.

Welcome back, Waldo!  I hope you enjoyed your vacation!  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, basiltherat said:

Wouldn't it be Phillip the Fourth or Fifth by now???

Phillip Chancellor the IV is Chance. So if Chance had a son he'd be Phillip Chancellor V.

But I can't see them naming Devon's baby that given he's not a Chancellor, much less a Phillip Chancellor. The Number system for offspring usually denotes bloodline. It'd be strange for a kid to be carrying a name like that if wasn't even related to the bloodline he named after.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

I was really annoyed that Tessa wasn't there when they found Mariah, since she was the one Mariah wanted to see most.

Welcome back, Waldo!  I hope you enjoyed your vacation!  

Thanks, my vacation was very relaxing. I’m mesmerized by waterfalls and I went to see my favorite at Letchworth State Park in New York.  

As for Tessa not being there when Devon and Abby found Mariah, I also was very disappointed. But it’s ironic that Mariah was in the arms of the last male she was intimate with before finding Tessa her soul mate.  Maybe that was the image TIIC wanted to portray. Nah, TIIC are not that intuitive. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

6 hours ago, PatsyandEddie said:

Maybe Stitch was working on the orders of Tom Hanks and Oprah to collect babies for their Satanic blood rituals.  At least, that's what Q told me.

Another intervention for Snaporaz ... Now, you take these pills and sit here quietly while we set up the folding chairs for your deprograming.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

Re: Natey Nate Nate Nate Nate doing some doctoring via iPad...How the hell did they suddenly have an iPad WITH WiFi/cell coverage?!? There was no iPad in that room. Does Abby have an iPad in her purse at all times? What the everloving fuck?

• LOL 9
11 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Chabby 

Chevon 

Baby Stitch

Newman

Christian 2?

33 minutes ago, gingerella said:

Re: Natey Nate Nate Nate Nate doing some doctoring via iPad...How the hell did they suddenly have an iPad WITH WiFi/cell coverage?!? There was no iPad in that room. Does Abby have an iPad in her purse at all times? What the everloving fuck?

This mystifies you? A show where 3 soon 4 multi nationals, an international airport with possible transporter, two hotels (each with one room), one coffee bar and one detective are all in one town. Where Iwanabeadoctor University also offers degrees in CEOmygodiwanabeboss and PHDeeplytroubledshrinks.  Where Newman is taken over so often it's stock is printed on toilet paper. Where you can almost murder a cop and get a stern talking to. Where Adam Newman is so evil he forgives people who frame him - shoot him - run him over - Shoot him some more. Where half the residents have gotten away with murder. (Nikki visited with Kyle - murdered his mom in a drunken rage) This is a show where Phyllis isn't netted and sedated.

Where the hell is Connor's cat Oliver.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, crowsworks said:

Christian 2?

This mystifies you? A show where 3 soon 4 multi nationals, an international airport with possible transporter, two hotels (each with one room), one coffee bar and one detective are all in one town. Where Iwanabeadoctor University also offers degrees in CEOmygodiwanabeboss and PHDeeplytroubledshrinks.  Where Newman is taken over so often it's stock is printed on toilet paper. Where you can almost murder a cop and get a stern talking to. Where Adam Newman is so evil he forgives people who frame him - shoot him - run him over - Shoot him some more. Where half the residents have gotten away with murder. (Nikki visited with Kyle - murdered his mom in a drunken rage) This is a show where Phyllis isn't netted and sedated.

Where the hell is Connor's cat Oliver.

Well I mean, when you put it like that...🤷‍♀️

• LOL 9
2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

As for Tessa not being there when Devon and Abby found Mariah, I also was very disappointed. But it’s ironic that Mariah was in the arms of the last male she was intimate with before finding Tessa her soul mate.  Maybe that was the image TIIC wanted to portray. Nah, TIIC are not that intuitive. 

Wow, is that true? I never even thought of that but it definitely changes things.

• Love 7