Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, TVForever said:

When Devon flipped Abby around against the wall and started kissing from the back, I was like, "Hello?" And then he was kissing her stomach, and they were on the sofa, and on the stairs, and... dang!

I turned to my husband and said "holy shit, is he going to f her up the ass?" He just laughed.

Did anyone else get a kick out of Sally reading and comparing the little notes from her work lovers?  Who had the better penmanship?

Edited by MsMalin
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 13
4 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Devon told Abby that part of him doesn't regret what happened between them. Gee, Devon, bet we can guess which part. 🍆 It's the one that keeps getting you in  trouble.

I notice he didn't say 'a large part".  Innate modesty, or more of waiting for an admiring rejoinder from Abby?

Inquiring minds never ever need to know.

• Like 2
  • LOL 15

This dance lesson of Devon and Abby's now leaves EVERYTHING up in the air!  For instance, is the baby's nickname of "Dom" a harbinger of things to come??

giphy.gif

NO!  Look away, baby Dom, look AWAY!

Does Genoa City have a leather diaper service in town?  And what exactly does Louise the Nanny wear when in service?

Neil and especially Katherine would NOT want to know!

• Fire 3
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1

Jill's speech to Billy about him always on the search for "shiny, bright things" was spot on. He may not be actively gambling but IMO he still has an addict's mindset. Every active substance abuser I counseled had the same mantra Billy chanted to Lily, "Unless you've been there, you can't understand." If all this world was only filled with the "walking wounded" rendering assistance to each other, what a mess it would be! Both Billy and Chelsea bounce from self centered impulse to impulse, always under the delusion that happiness resides in externals.  Audra has probably played the mythcarriage card on Noah. If it really happened, so what? Noah had moved on because she was a merchant of chaos, a miscarriage wouldn't change that. I hope the MWT's don't think it does. The scene with Sally and Jill had energy and humor. Hoping the show can give some more of that, for a change. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 7
  • Love 7

I loved the Sally and Jill scene. And I was proud of Adam for supporting Chelsea and not making her feel worse. 

Jill’s speech to Billy was spot on but it really is time she just leaves him to his own devices…or demons. He’s not a child, at least not chronologically. He’s a grown man in his 40s. If he still doesn’t know what he wants out of life, it’s up to him to find it, not for his mother to hand him yet another job that he doesn’t want. 

i was a bit peeved at Sally’s disappointed look when Adam simply said ‘thank you’ and left. Honey if you want more from him, TELL a him. You’ve been telling him for weeks to leave you alone. Now that he’s doing it, you’re unhappy? Make up your damn mind already.

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Love 11

Can't help but wonder how Chelsea is managing to get the blowout she's been sporting. Does the clinic provide hair styling tools and products, lol?

Jill looks great. It's nice to see her back on set interacting directly with the other characters instead of via a video conferencing session. And I liked Lily's hairstyle today.

Is it me or do Allie and Noah have pretty much the same conversation over and over, about how she's the logical one and he's the artistic one? Yawn.

Dang, Audra got her face cracked hard by Noah. He slid right by her in the coffeehouse and didn't say hi, bye, or kiss my a$$.

What the what? Why is Sharon allowing Billy to decide what and when Connor should be told about Chelsea? He's not Connor's father, Adam is! And Sharon is not Connor's therapist so AFAIC she should have fcuk all to say about it either.

Whoa, Audra's dress. That orange and black tiger print offended my eyeballs. Yuck.

I dunno, Audra, I think when someone says "I never meant to tell you," they did mean to tell you, but they were waiting for the most advantageous time. Guess you're finally desperate enough, assuming the whole miscarriage story isn't a total lie.

Lily has the patience of a saint. On some level she knows Billy is full of shite and she's still trying to be his understanding girlfriend and partner.

Sally trying to impress Jill with a fake phone call. Hee. Hon, Jill was running plays like that before you were born. Lucky for you, game recognized game.

• Like 6
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 14

When are the monkeys with a keyboard stop messing around with us and put Sally and Adam back together?  A blind person can’t see the 🔥🔥between them, but they certainly can feel the 🔥🔥.  No no no, please no. Chelsea and Adam is an epic fail. If the monkeys with a keyboard put the kibosh on Sally and Adam to put Adam and Chelsea back together, I’m going to 💩 a brick.  

When I said that Rodan is not happy, if she ever can be, unless she feels superior. The same goes for Nostrils.  No wonder they were able to “bond” for a while.  The problem was that they are both miserable people and together they became more miserable. 

Burning questions:  Was Audra really pregnant or is that a lie to get Noah back in her arms 🤔?  Will Jill offer Sally a job at CW 🤔?  Is Nostrils still in a “dark place” even though he says he’s not 🤔?This question I can answer with an unequivocal YES!!!   

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9

Jill and Sally working together makes all kinds of sense.  Lily and Sally?  Uhh, no.  It's a safe bet that Jill will hire Sally to replace Billy/Nate, but I just can't envision Sally, Lily, and Devon in the same orbit.  Well, what do I know?  Maybe Sally will be The One who manages to pull out the sticks that have been firmly embedded up the asses of Lily and Devon since circa 2003. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Js Nana said:

How many Y&Rs believe that Audra was ever actually pregnant?

I don't care. I hate when characters sit around and tell us crap instead of the show showing it. It's a show! Show us the stories. They showed us Diane Jenkin's bullcrap story with that jackass Stark. And they had to put in effort to try to make Mulva look younger. Noah and Audra broke up less than a year ago, right? They'd look the same as they do now. This show sure as hell could have taped a few scenes of that bullcrap story. So how can they possibly expect anyone to care?

Oh, boo-hoo-hoo, ButtBiscuit has to find a job that he feels passionate about. Tell that to 90% of the workforce that has to put food on the table and a roof over their heads and doesn't have COO jobs being handed to them every time they turn around. That alone made me question once again why I am watching this garbage. I don't need this crap in my life. Because we all know he's going to be handed another incredible opportunity. I wish Jill would have just pulled out something with a little pearl handle from her purse and corrected the biggest mistake of her life. Even Lily would have applauded.

• Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, SweePea59 said:

I don't care. I hate when characters sit around and tell us crap instead of the show showing it. It's a show! Show us the stories. They showed us Diane Jenkin's bullcrap story with that jackass Stark. And they had to put in effort to try to make Mulva look younger. Noah and Audra broke up less than a year ago, right? They'd look the same as they do now. This show sure as hell could have taped a few scenes of that bullcrap story. So how can they possibly expect anyone to care?

That's what drove me crazy with the dumb story about Amanda's grandfather (and everything about Amanda, really).  It was *all* exposition.  The trial was taking place in the present day, and we didn't even see the inside of a courtroom!

• Like 3
  • Applause 5
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, One Tough Cookie said:

So OK, I'm-gonna be a bitch {if that's allowed}.  I was surprised at how Jill locks.  The Jill I remember had red hair.  This iteration has dark hair, chipmunk cheeks and sounds like her veneers are loose.

Sorry if anyone gets offended

Offended? Us? To do that, I think the only chance of that happening would be if you told us you wanted an entire episode of nothing but ButtBiscuit and Phyllis, totally naked, doing jumping jacks and singing "It's A Small World".

Even then, you'd be good.

• Fire 2
  • LOL 16
2 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

Jill and Sally working together makes all kinds of sense.  Lily and Sally?  Uhh, no.  It's a safe bet that Jill will hire Sally to replace Billy/Nate, but I just can't envision Sally, Lily, and Devon in the same orbit.  Well, what do I know?  Maybe Sally will be The One who manages to pull out the sticks that have been firmly embedded up the asses of Lily and Devon since circa 2003. 

Okay, my new dream story: Sally joins CW as the new COO (or whatever Nate’s title was), Devon and Lily love every one of her ideas and give her free reign to do whatever she wants. All while Nate starts at Newman and is never allowed to make any decisions, his every move micromanaged by Victoria.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

The years long story arc of Billy "finding" himself is bizarre. 

Like, this is a real thing and decent people seem to go through it, especially these days.  But this isn't someone with limited means who's unsatisfied and knows what they might want to try, but effectively can't.  The guy is probably worth $100+ million, he can literally find anything that interests him and pursue it the rest of his life without any income.  The fact that he's still mostly infantile in his personal interactions and behavior really don't help, so miss me with this "discovery" clown show. 

• Like 2
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 12
  • Love 2
On 11/10/2022 at 12:33 PM, Julyolo said:

Abby to Devon: "We're not malicious people."

Girl, bye 😂 Abby with malicious intent ran Tucker down for the ‘crime’ of cheating on her mother and was pissed he didn’t die. To this day she has never apologized to him to my knowledge. She let her mother take the fall and Tucker didn’t pursue charges and yet she still has the gall to snit in his face when she herself had an affair with Summer’s husband. Abby can be nasty when she wants to be. 

And of course she’s fine with snuggling into Devon enjoying the afterglow and then an hour later telling her devastated husband that it didn’t mean anything and get mad at him when he tells her she’s full of poop.  Abby isn’t ever the bad guy, always the ‘victim’.

• Like 3
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 9

You've all said it and better than I could.  What's there to add to the worlds oldest adolescent douchenozzle on yet another quest to find his passion.  I'm hoping he might find his passion in an active volcano pit like Skye Lockhart did oh so long ago.

Lily, just find out what day recycling is picked up and dump ButtBiscuit in the designated bin.

What the hell is with Sharon and her attitude with Adam??  While I fully doubt her degree in Psychology from Baraboo Clown College gives her admitting privledges anywhere other than a FunHouse, there was absolutely no need to be so highhanded with Adam.  Didn't she once love this guy so badly that she alienated all her friends and family?  

Follow ButtBiscuit to that volcano, Sharon.

• Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 6

I don't see how Audra having a miscarriage with Noah not even knowing she was pregnant would bring them together or why we would care. I thought she was going to say she had an abortion or gave the baby up for adoption.

Edited by MsMalin
  • Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4

So OK, I'm-gonna be a bitch {if that's allowed}.  I was surprised at how Jill locks.  The Jill I remember had red hair.  This iteration has dark hair, chipmunk cheeks and sounds like her veneers are loose.

Sorry if anyone gets offended

As someone who's generally ready to be that bish at the drop, I am sitting on my hands with all my might to avoid taking this on. But I will say that to my recollection the JW version of Jill's hair has pretty much always been the darker side of dishwater blonde.

Abby can be nasty when she wants to be. 

I think Abby's default is nasty. The wiki page on RBF has her photo on it. She just manages to act nice most of the time.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
On 11/9/2022 at 5:24 PM, Runningwild said:
2 hours ago, MsMalin said:

I don't see how Audra having a miscarriage with Noah not even knowing she was pregnant would bring them together or why we would care. I thought she was going to say she had an abortion or gave the baby up for adoption.

She knows what a sap Noah is and is trying to lay a big guilt trip on him. The inference in her 😞 story was that the supposed miscarriage was a direct result of Noah dumping her.  I thought she was the dumper. When Noah returned to GC, me was down in the dumps because his London girlfriend broke up with him. Am I wrong?

Abby can be a very malicious person. In addition to trying to commit vehicular manslaughter against Tucker, she was extremely vicious towards Sharon at the height of Sharon’s mental illness storyline.  Sh also had an affair with Summer’s killer husband, Austin. Someone needs to remind her of her less than saintly behavior.

I also enjoyed the scene between Jill and Sally. I think Jill sees Sally as a kindred spirit. Hopefully Sally will land at CW.

• Like 3
  • Love 16

Thursday's episode: I knew I spoke too soon, Phyllis had to put a damper on Amanda's return oh well, MM honestly made the most of her scenes with Michelle Stafford, I forgot how semi-tolerable Phyllis can be when she's with Amanda and/or Michael too. Phyllis of course makes everything about her. I guess since Amanda's gone already Phyllis is going to be in charge of dragging Abby & Devon the next time she sees them on Amanda's behalf...great 😒. Not that I think that they don't deserve it they do, just not from her ass. 

Friday's episode: Not gonna lie, it was boring. Easily the weakest episode of the week. First am I really supposed to care about Audra & Noah's past relationship? It's not even being shown it's just being told. Told by two actors that are arguably more boring & wasteful than the ones who play Summer & Kyle, and that's saying something. Audra gets credit for trying but holy cow how much am I supposed suspend my belief here? It's hard enough for me to believe she'd care about Noah beyond a ONS but a ongoing a relationship that she's still clinging to is too much for me. I also don't care about her mythcarriage either, it might've been interesting if she gave the kid up for adoption because that paves the way for the Newmans(minus Adam & Abby) to scramble to find the newest heir. The family the kid is with be damned because that's how the Newmans roll. But then again I hope Noah doesn't become a father anytime soon if ever. It's annoying enough that Josh Griffith decided to shove Harrison onto Kyle (and us). 

Off tangent rant here but what is it with Soap writers these days SORAsing all the children that were born in the late 90's or 2000's just so they can have babies? Like of all the things to make them do Days of Our Lives, General Hospital, Bold & the Beautiful, and Y&R all have kids that barely earned their stripes as legacy characters themselves are grown & have kids now. I know it's kind of always been done in Soaps but there was a certain realistic gravity to it that's just not there anymore. And it always done so terribly or in the most boring way possible it doesn't really advance the show or the characters. I'm starting to think any soap kid born after 2016 or 2017 is just a plot kid. It was just something the writers just made the character do. It didn't come with any meaning or progress. Ok rant over. 

Jill & Sally could be a force to be reckoned with but if Jill is going to be working off the assumption of the hypocrites of Genoa City then it might not be all that then. I also hope Devon & Lily don't hold nonsensical crap against her either. But I'm not gonna hold my breath. For some reason TPTB have got it in their heads that we think any of these people have room to shit on Sally & it's crazy to me. 

So whiny, self-righteous, asshole Buttbiscuit is back in full force. Now his latest passion is being up in Chelsea's business while she's recovering from a mental health crisis? I'm not sure why he didn't stick with his dumb flopcast then. Clearly the one consistent thing about him is being in other people's business whether he was invited or not and of course snubbing/shit talking Adam. He found a way (no actually he was handed that too he needed someone else's platform/permission to do the flopcast on) to make a career out of something he's actually good at and he still fucked it up and walked away from it. Lol leave it up to Billy fuckboi Abbott. 

Edited by Skarzero
  • Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 6
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Skarzero said:

Friday's episode: Not gonna lie, it was boring. Easily the weakest episode of the week. First am I really supposed to care about Audra & Noah's past relationship??

Yup, they took what was a stellar week and ended it on a low note. At least I didn't have to sit on the edge of my seat all weekend wondering what would happen next.

Re: Noah and Audra: I couldn't care less about that statue Noah. And why don't the writers understand that we just can't be invested in a story when we don't see any of it unfold?

• Like 1
  • Applause 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

I totally forgot about Audra and her miscarriage.  (Or mythcarriage, my salute to whoever penned that!)

She's got all the animation of an escapee from an American Girl doll collection and Noah, built as he is, seems like he got picked from the seconds bin at a Ken Doll outlet.

It would be easier for me to invest in a storyline where Petunia cheated on Porky with Elmer Fudd and the paternity was in question than to care about how their passion  (temp 250 for 6 hours minimum) didn't work out.

Or, maybe this is really supposed to be the 

giphy.gif

show?

• Applause 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

I think Sally landing at C-W would be amazing. She's basically Jill at that age, except Jill was much more brazen, from what my mother tells me. I even see her working well with Lily and Devon, because she's also young and dynamic, and she doesn't have any of the baggage with any of the 3 principals at C-W like she had at Newman and Jabot ( She tricked Summer into a better job so that she could take over her crappy job--that awful, awful woman!!) 

7 hours ago, MsMalin said:

The only version of this "twist" that would make any sense for any potential drama would be if she had given up the baby for adoption. Then Noah has a child "out there" that he didn't even know about. Not that he could do anything about it really, but there could be some feelings to play around with.

Miscarriage or abortion? Who cares? Noah left Audra (literally ran away, apparently) for reasons that had nothing to do with a baby. She's a chaos queen, and Noah just wasn't up for that anymore. 

Meanwhile, we've been shown that Allie's got some claws, and will not roll over easily for Audra's foolishness. The only problem there for me is that the actress looks 16. I like the actress, and the character as written: as a long lost Abbott. As a romantic lead? Nah. Her scenes with Noah read like puppy love, and thanks again to the casting, Audra looks like she could eat Allie for a snack and leave no bones. 

The only way Show can surprise me with this is if Audra turns out to be the heroine and Allie the villain. That would certainly be playing against their obvious "type"

• Like 4
  • Useful 4
  • Love 6
22 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

When are the monkeys with a keyboard stop messing around with us and put Sally and Adam back together?  A blind person can’t see the 🔥🔥between them, but they certainly can feel the 🔥🔥.  No no no, please no. Chelsea and Adam is an epic fail. If the monkeys with a keyboard put the kibosh on Sally and Adam to put Adam and Chelsea back together, I’m going to 💩 a brick.  

When I said that Rodan is not happy, if she ever can be, unless she feels superior. The same goes for Nostrils.  No wonder they were able to “bond” for a while.  The problem was that they are both miserable people and together they became more miserable. 

Burning questions:  Was Audra really pregnant or is that a lie to get Noah back in her arms 🤔?  Will Jill offer Sally a job at CW 🤔?  Is Nostrils still in a “dark place” even though he says he’s not 🤔?This question I can answer with an unequivocal YES!!!   

I think you better get that brick ready. Josh Griffiths has a very specific vendetta against organic chemistry whether romantic or platonic.

• Sad 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4

I’d be very happy if the monkeys wrote out Noah, Allie and Audra completely. I really can’t find any interest in any of them or their back stories or their current stories. Boring beyond belief which is the worst thing a soap can be particularly in this day and age. Please send them off.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, boes said:

I totally forgot about Audra and her miscarriage.  (Or mythcarriage, my salute to whoever penned that!)

She's got all the animation of an escapee from an American Girl doll collection and Noah, built as he is, seems like he got picked from the seconds bin at a Ken Doll outlet.

It would be easier for me to invest in a storyline where Petunia cheated on Porky with Elmer Fudd and the paternity was in question than to care about how their passion  (temp 250 for 6 hours minimum) didn't work out.

Or, maybe this is really supposed to be the 

giphy.gif

show?

Watching the Noah and Audra characters attempting to emote with facial expressions on Friday, gave me the impression you would find them sitting with Sharon in lobby of a Botox Depot franchise.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 10
Just now, Skarzero said:

I also don't care about her mythcarriage

I just chocked on my Oreo cookie

Billy--why you do something for somebody else--like getting into charity, establishing a foundation or rolling up your sleeves for Habitat for Humanity?  Your angst is getting me angry, no sympathy here

Edited by One Tough Cookie
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

Remember Ana? The SORASed version? She was adorable. I think she and Noah would make a cute couple and fill the slot of a Newman/"Winters" relationship that we could cheer on. Did anyone want to see Abby and Dickvon hook up? Does anyone want to see them spend any more time together? I know I don't. And just the thought of Nate Natey Nate Nate and the mop makes me gag. It sure looks like they're going to go there, too. Hey, remember Faith and Moses? Yeah, right.

I honestly thought that Imani was going to be the takeaway from that whole offscreen Hilary's family storyline and that she was going to join the cast as a regular. And I was so hoping that we would get to have Thelma Hopkins as the PI come back and spend some time in town. Maybe work with the GC police on an unrelated case. Dream on, SweePea59.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

Did anyone want to see Abby and Dickvon hook up?

Many years ago, when I was still watching, Abby and Darvon had a date at the roof top place, (I think).  He had just inherited his bazillions and (again, I think) rented the whole shebang to have dinner alone with Abby.  I remember this as her helping him adjust to being a rich person and her giving him advice on how to act but there was a flicker of romantic chemistry.  They did do the obligatory boo-hoo about how lonely being rich is, but I felt at the time they would have made a good couple.  His life experience with being adopted and deaf could have tempered her urge to kill people with cars.  It might have worked.   And Baby Doom would have had -maybe- a better life, instead of linked in to a baby monitor. Present time....I don't want to see either of them, alone or doing the horizontal mambo.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4

I’m glad Adam finally got to see Chelsea. What I don’t understand is how Chelsea could allow Billy to visit her and be so involved. She should tell the front desk that she no longer wants to entertain that moron.  I feel for Jill still having to worry about the idiot. 
Hello Sally and Jill! What a great pair. 
I’d rather see Abby and Devon over Phyllis, Nikki, Ashley, Tucker and the Diane crap. For that matter I’d also take Abby and Devon over Noah, Allie and Audra. The Allie actress just isn’t very dynamic. They should have done better by Keemo. I’d also take Abby and Devon over Kyle with that Vanilla Ice 1990 hair and Summer the bummer.
So it’s not that I like Abby and Devon but I dislike them less than many others. 

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

I skimmed the last couple pages, so forgive me if I overlooked it. What happened to Abby and Chance's house? Did they downsize recently? Or did Y&R take the set to build Noah's new nightclub? 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Nikki's hair today brought to mind the phrase "Helmet Head." Atrocious. I just have zero energy for these three vicious shrews' delight in making another woman miserable, because they want to, and they can. Since the show has been so open about Chelsea's mental health struggles, maybe the MWT's could explore exactly how sick those 3 are....group therapy?  I don't know how Chance managed to maintain eye contact with Sharon during her basic coffee booth counseling session today. If she isn't going to wear a bra, she should just serve them up on a plate with the rest of the baked goods. Devon was giving a lot of weasel face to Amanda today...dismisses and minimizes her feelings, exactly like he does with everyone else. I'm glad Amanda and Chance blew off Abby and Devon. Let's see how things work out with Devon and Abby trying to merge their "My Way or the Highway" mindsets.

Edited by Julyolo
  • Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

^ Julyolo, you said a mouthful about those 3 bitches. And that was an interesting take on it when you mentioned the mental health story that they are running on Chelsea. These 3 bitches could drive Diane to suicide.

Very pleasantly surprised that Chance is throwing in the towel. And how dishonest was Abby in not telling Mariah that she and Devon boinked? She made it seem like it was all Chance who has put their marriage in jeopardy.  I just hope the truth comes out publicly. Despite my dislike of Phyllis I am counting on her to spread it around town.

Edited by MsMalin
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
41 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

I just have zero energy for these three vicious shrews

I hate what the MWTs are doing with them. These women do have better things to do than be mean girls. Even SyPhyllis, although I have come to expect it from her. On the other hand, I am even more tired of DianeJenkins constant whining and pretending to be the victim. I wish they would chase her out of town. With torches and everything. 

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6

Nicki’s hair!!!!!!!!  What was with the bang drape from one ear to the other?!!  She is too old for that length of hair FFS.   Especially he sleek stringy look, she is no longer an ingenue.  That scene with the 3 shrill, sneering, conniving hags was laughable, is that what the writers are going for?

I too am tired of Diane’s constant apologies to anyone who will listen.  There is very little intrigue if any regarding this storyline about LA. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 7

Diane will probably either end up dying or falling into a soap coma trying to save lil' Hausenpheffer from the Big Bad and then Phyllis, Nikki and Gamera Abbott will shed an itty bitty tear about how she brought it all on herself.

Team Diane every time, all the time.  At least the woman can act.

And best of all, pretend she still wants a relationship with a son whose bouffant beats out Dolly Parton's any day of the week.  Now THAT, my fellow preverts, is AKTING!

• Applause 8
  • LOL 10
  • Love 5

Chelsea is a project for Billy. It’s like he’s going for his merit badge in mental health. From a meaningful story about depression to the latest manic obsession of an emo failson hogging the world’s supply of nostril - truly a journey for the ages.

Mythcarriage = masterpiece. Also, who gives a fuck? Just don’t give Noah a kid, please. No more Newmans needed.

• Like 4
  • Applause 6
  • Love 6

Diane is a felon?  That’s rich coming from Nikki and Rodan who has committed a host of felonies.  Ashley is a felon to a lesser degree when she filed a false police report to protect Abby when she ran over Tucker. 

Summer a little disingenuous are we?  First of all you take most of the credit for Marchetti’s new found success and then you say that you can’t trust Diane anymore when your mother constantly lies to you. 

Amanda you hit the nail on the head by telling Devon that his feelings for Abby went beyond friendship. If they were only friends consoling each other, a hug would have sufficed. 

Are the monkeys with a keyboard trying to make a subliminal suggestion with the dummy behind the table at CL.  The  dummy’s jacket and Sharon’s jacket both have a spotted pattern.  I’m not saying Sharon is dumb but Chance 2.0 would get better advice from the dummy. 

And there you have it. Diane wasn’t investigated because she turned states evidence.  Now, what 🐂💩are we going to be fed, by the monkeys with a keyboard, on how the feds got a conviction without Diane testifying at the trial?  

Even their black cats can’t save the trinity of doom when they will be eating crow when the find out Diane turned states evidence.  Maybe that will wipe the smugness from their faces. One could only hope. 

Devon Devon Devon you have completed the daily double. You cheated on Amanda and cheated with Hilary. In my humble opinion, a cheater is always a cheater. 

Abby has always been very insecure and  selfish person.  Abby constant has to prove herself.  I don’t blame Abby for that because that seems to be the trait of all of Victor’s daughters.  I have to say that she was oblivious to what she signed up for when she married Chance 2.0. There are plenty of strong woman and men who knew what the signed up for when the married firefighters, members of law enforcement, and soldiers.  

As an aside:  Hunter King was signed by the Hallmark Channel to do a few movies. It’s hard for me to imagine Hunter doing family movies.  

Edited by Waldo13
  • Applause 2
  • Love 7

Now the coven is meeting at the Abbott Mansion. Mrs. Martinez was probably in the kitchen calling at least two of them lazy cochinas.

Why was Summer dressed like a flight attendant? For someone with virtually unlimited access to stylists and couture clothes, she is one of the worst dressed women in GC, IMO.

So much for Amanda saying yesterday she'd send for the rest of her stuff. Geez she and Elena are bad at breaking up. I think when you declare yourself gone you should stay gone. Otherwise it just seems like a ploy.

Oh sure Abby, the #1 problem is Chance not coming home. You sure you want to lead with that instead of how you got caught cheating on him? Mariah's not stupid; she'll eventually know the truth.

"A leopard never changes her spots." Lol, Nikki, it's amazing the lack of self-awareness you have. Isn't there a stripper pole somewhere you need to be working?

Oy, Diane, it might be too soon to play the "maybe I'll leave" card. Everyone you care about is getting real tired of your neverending drama and might be grateful for the relief. Just sayin'.

Heh, I see you, Sharon, leaning over to flash your unperky flapjacks at Chance. He seems to have noticed too, poor guy. 😼

I get Chance being dedicated to his job as a police detective but when he was talking to Sharon it also sounded to me like he's perhaps been using work to avoid Abby. Maybe he never really wanted to be 100% committed to a life with her.

"The evil trifecta." Good one, Diane.

Nikki's dress today was a different look for her, I thought. It was like something from the Stevie Nicks (Silly Gossip and Baseless) Rumours fashion collection.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5

Oh, good, another day of Double Double Toil and Trouble, Fire Burn and Caldron Bubble.

Newts of Genoa City, protect your eyes!

Seriously, how can Melody, Eileen, and Michelle manage to get through this never ending drivel?

• LOL 13
  • Love 2