Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Ladybugnine said:

"The second is that Victor is old school on the watch he is wearing. He has a windup watch. Almost all high end expensive watches are self winding." Acutally, @Waldo13, it's the other way around: most manual or windup watches are more expensive because of all of the mechanics therein.

Victor's watch was given to him by Andrew Carnegie when they hired Pinkertons to shoot strikers. 

3 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

It's typical of the tone deaf writing on this show.

The MWTs are flogging dead story lines while ignoring stories, any number of which might actually be good.  

2 hours ago, One Tough Cookie said:

ego much--Victoria having rather large painting  of herself  in her office?

Hey you guys are jealous her MAN shops at Claire's.

And that "portrait" he gave her... it looks like the person painted her personality. Mean mouth...hair on the side...two dimensional. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Damning with faint praise? Because I wouldn't consider someone who sells candles scented to smell like their cooch as much of a threat. Frankly, I see GP as the female version of Billy, but probably with a much bigger bank balance. Yeah, I said it. Come at me. 😏

THey could market "Billyball scented candles" or "Abbutt scented" "Lily of the valley girl" Sticky Couch adhesive. (So you don't fall off while frolicking on the sofa)

The whole mess with Billy and Dummer was she was "in lurv" with her moms ex boyfriend. Wholesome boy KY-le encouraged her and bet her his car (what a guy!) and Unca Billy decided to take the offer and bang her to get even with Phyl for closing down the party - He rolled off and sneered at her - except he was 40something and she was apparently 19? ESH

Billy can wait for Connor to get in his teens and get revenge on Adam.

• LOL 13

They're doing this weird thing now where the entire episode is focused on like 2 or 3 groups and it makes it mind numbingly awful because I now loathe nearly all these characters and I get no respite during a show. 

So we all assume they're going for a WTBD with Dombowie, right? Way too much foreshadowing with Darvon proclaiming his undying love for thr kid...that'll last a hot minute once he's not the baby daddy. Couldn't happen to a nicer asshole. And Abby, you need to 86 Chance, he's a fucking loser.

Edited by gingerella
  • Useful 4
  • Love 13
17 hours ago, crowsworks said:

THey could market "Billyball scented candles" or "Abbutt scented" "Lily of the valley girl" Sticky Couch adhesive. (So you don't fall off while frolicking on the sofa)

The whole mess with Billy and Dummer was she was "in lurv" with her moms ex boyfriend. Wholesome boy KY-le encouraged her and bet her his car (what a guy!) and Unca Billy decided to take the offer and bang her to get even with Phyl for closing down the party - He rolled off and sneered at her - except he was 40something and she was apparently 19? ESH

Billy can wait for Connor to get in his teens and get revenge on Adam.

I think the idiot was well into her 20s when she banged Uncle Billy. I had forgotten how creepy and weird Kyles involvement was until he met Lola and was done with the trash. Which later made no sense when he went back to her.

Do Lily amd Billy have a bed? That couch sex is gross. At least Devon didn’t sit on it.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

I finally figured out how to make the Noah story interesting to me and help kick it up a notch as it keeps dragging along- have the London girlfriend come to Genoa City and let her be played by Cait Fairbanks in a dual role. It'd go a long way to explain his renewed obsession with Tessa that they look alike but he doesn't see it. Ole London girlfriend comes to try to reconcile with Noah and she is actually really bad news - Sharon, Nick, Faith, and Mariah all recognize this woman is snobby, condescending, and ambitious and doesn't seem like a great fit for Noah at all but he insists that deep down she has a beautiful heart, is incredibly talented, and her hard, brittle, near hostile exterior is just a shield she uses to protect herself.  Given Tessa's shady-ish background this woman could be in fact her twin who was raised by another family or something. And she could be the real manipulative bad girl that we thought Tessa was and actually puts Tessa to shame in just how far she'd go to get what she wants.

• Useful 8
  • Love 12

have the London girlfriend come to Genoa City and let her be played by Cait Fairbanks in a dual role. It'd go a long way to explain his renewed obsession with Tessa that they look alike but he doesn't see it. Ole London girlfriend comes to try to reconcile with Noah and she is actually really bad news - Sharon, Nick, Faith, and Mariah all recognize this woman is snobby, condescending, and ambitious and doesn't seem like a great fit for Noah at all but he insists that deep down she has a beautiful heart, is incredibly talented, and her hard, brittle, near hostile exterior is just a shield she uses to protect herself.  Given Tessa's shady-ish background this woman could be in fact her twin who was raised by another family or something. And she could be the real manipulative bad girl that we thought Tessa was and actually puts Tessa to shame in just how far she'd go to get what she wants.

I like this idea a lot. It would make all these months of Noah being a big emo baby worthwhile. Right now, I think his continuing to mope after a woman who doesn't want him and never really did, is hella boring. Whatever going's to happen, I wish the show would get on with it because currently the character of Noah could almost be played by a mannequin.

The thing with Summer and Billy is that too many people know about it for it to remain a secret. Those who know: Summer, Kyle, Phyllis, Billy, and Lily. One of them has to let it slip at some point and I really want Sally or Adam to overhear. That would be amazing blackmail to hold over Billy's head.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 18

Two Wrights also make an airplane 😜

TIIC are going to ruin the heat between Adam and Sally by letting them indulge in their desires.  The prelude to the kiss is more sensual than Nostrils’ and Lily’s couch sex. It’s so common place to the point of 🤢🤢🤮🤮.  Even Mariah and Tessa smiling at each other is 🔥🔥 than Nostrils and Lily soiling the couch.  Now, I hate to say it, but I found their “joining” awkward.  The afterglow kissing was a lot more sensual and, for me, that should have been the way the “joining” should have gone.  That was the way Sally’s scenes where staged in LA. 

Rey, Sharon always looking at the bright side of thinks??  Doubt it. Sharon is mostly a Debbie Downer.  Sharon and Rey 🥶🥶

Faith I got a great idea of what you can get Moses for Valentines Day. A hair cut. It’s the same Abby can get for Chance 2.0. 

Chelsea, I guess talking to a cop about all your nefarious deeds, as a con artist, IS a normal conversation.  

I have a question. Does anyone think that any male character, in GC, should be shirtless?  

This whole Faith/Moses thing about getting each other Coltrane concert tickets for Valentines Day is dumb. They will need Doc Brown’s DeLorean to get there because John Coltrane dies over 50 years ago. So it turns out that the concert is only a salute to Coltrane.  For me, Coltrane is not Coltrane if it is played by anyone else.  I would rather listen to the live recording in the comfort of my living room. 

When is Chelsea going to learn that sparing with Sally is not a good idea. If anyone needs on the job training it’s Chelsea. Chelsea design for what she likes not for what other people want to buy. Have you seen Lauren or anyone else wear clothes with metallic buttons. But of course Lauren will love the the designs and forgive Chelsea from stealing from her. That pails in comparison to sending her best friends daughter, to Milan, having a fantastic position at a major fashion house. 

I liked the portrait of Mariah and Tessa. It was much better than Noah’s album cover and Olive’s portrait.  Tessa has a beautiful voice but the jury is still out on the song. 

• Love 9

I fell asleep watching todays on YouTube pan and scan. After a few minutes of looking into Adam's (?) ear. nice and large on highdef smart tv. I hit sleep timer, took off my glasses and fell asleep. 

So besides Adam (?) having a really nice clean ear did anything happen. 

• LOL 12

Okay, Moses' hair was a lot today, in a Sideshow Bob kind of way. 😼 Wow do he and Faith spend a lot of time worrying about what gifts to get for each other. I think if they want to make a statement with their Valentine's Day presents, Faith should give Moses a compact SUV and he should give her a baby. 😉

Were Chloe and Chelsea having a boob off today? They were both looking sorta perky in the chest area. Chloe removed her jacket purposefully like there was going to be a contest she was prepared to win.

Couch sex in an office. I hate you, Show! But wow was that scene overdue. Somebody call the GCFD because Sally and Adam are on fiyah, baby! 🧯🔥

Noah, you are about as welcome as a case of scarlet fever. If this is your way of trying to score points with Tessa or come between her and your sister, you're delusional. You are also no Andy Warhol.

Sally, you need to learn how to get the W without rubbing it in your enemy's face. Chelsea isn't worth it. Do you want both her and Billy coming back at you?

Sorry but all of Tessa's songs sound alike to me. For the rest of her life Mariah will have to act like every single one of them is the best thing ever. Ehhh.😱

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • LOL 3
  • Love 14

Yay, Sally and Adam.   I actually didn’t mind the slow buildup as long as Adam wasn’t being dismissive of Sally.  So I wasn’t expecting them to do the deed so soon  but I guess it’s the Valentines Day  episode.   And they did bring the heat.

Tessa and Mariah however brought the romance.   

And for a second there it looked like Noah was bringing the crazy, but his gift was sweet.  He clearly loves his sister so that made him seem less stalkerish  

Last, Sharon looked so pretty today.  

Edited by VanillaBeanne
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12

Sally's not ugly but she always looks and acts like she's about to literally chew up some scenery.  Her face is too animated.  I don't like looking at her.  I don't think Adam is in love with her; he just wants to have sex because he knows she really wants him. 

• Love 5
18 hours ago, One Tough Cookie said:

Chance, Definitely  Chance.

Yep.  He's a bag of hair, but a well-packaged one nonetheless.  Mouth shut and shirt off will do nicely.  I bet that's exactly what Abby secretly thinks as well.

20 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

😼 think if they want to make a statement with their Valentine's Day presents, Faith should give Moses a compact SUV and he should give her a baby. 😉

🧯🔥

Sorry but all of Tessa's songs sound alike to me. For the rest of her life Mariah will have to act like every single one of them is the best thing ever. Ehhh.😱

Moses and Faith would be too dull for Ozzie and Harriet.  At this point, I'm expecting to hear Moses say that his real dream is to intern with Mr. Drucker at the Hooterville General store, and for Faith to take the lead in getting the Lawrence Welk Show relaunched.   Those two are Twilight Zone level freaky.   

That song! Mariah was trying not to look as if those weren't the longest three minutes of her life but she failed.  If Tessa keeps this up, it won't be long before Mariah starts faking hearing loss.  

Edited by boes
  • LOL 20
  • Love 2

They can keep this stupid Devon/Dominic storyline, and lose me. In real life, this would happen in 1 percent of these situations. Over it. It was really their last option for bringing any dramatic tension to this show.

Edited by Julyolo
  • Love 23

I looked this up on a bone marrow donation website. I am not educated on genetics at all but it helped me a bit to understand that Devon chances as a parent to be a match are low. But I can't figure out if he is truly a parent or this is just coincidence. I don't know how he could be a sibling:

Optimal Donors — Identical Tissue Typing

The optimal donor is a histocompatible (HLA) matched relative who is usually a sibling or, in rare cases, a parent or grandparent with identical HLA tissue typing. Everyone inherits two sets of chromosomes containing HLA genes, four genes per set. One set comes from their father and one from their mother, for a total of eight genes. There is a one in four, or 25 percent, chance that any brother or sister will have inherited the same two sets of HLA genes as the patient. For a parent to be "matched" with his or her child, both parents must by chance have some HLA genes in common with each other. It is very unlikely, about a one in a million chance, for two unrelated individuals to have the same HLA genes in common, and there is only a one in 200 chance that a parent and child will be HLA matched.

• Useful 11
  • Love 4

Billy designed a podcast hub that's color-coded. Big whoop. I know of at least two podcast sites off the top of my head which have the topics grouped in different colors. Billy's not some freaking genius and I wish they'd stop treating him like one. 😠

Chance got a call from area code 262. Per the googles, 262 covers the suburbs of Milwaukee. I didn't realize GC was considered a suburb and have always thought it was its own metropolis. 🤔

Well duh, in Chance's flashback the sudden noise during the stakeout wasn't a gunshot, it was something big being smashed. I guess from his vantage point it could've felt like an explosion but the way he flinched I thought sure he'd been hit by a stray bullet.

So much of Amanda's storyline takes place off-screen. We've never even seen these new law offices she set up with Imani and now it looks like she'll be working at CI instead. Where most of her work will be done in Lily's office, the penthouse, or at Society/the coffeehouse/the lobby of the Grainy Pustule.

Considering how worried Abby is about Dominic's situation, I'm thinking she might have considered taking a car service to and from the hospital. She's rather distracted right now and that often leads to accidents. 😐

I gotta give TPTB kudos for some Grade A trolling. "Y'all wanted Devon not to be Dominic's daddy? You thought these blood tests were how he'd find out? Screw you! He's 100% the father! Haters say what?!?!" 🤡🤡🤡🤡

• LOL 14
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Well duh, in Chance's flashback the sudden noise during the stakeout wasn't a gunshot, it was something big being smashed. I guess from his vantage point it could've felt like an explosion but the way he flinched I thought sure he'd been hit by a stray bullet.

Missed opportunity to have Chance's issues on the stakeout lead to Rey getting hurt/injured, he starts taking pain meds and gets addicted which would lead to potential hijinks with Chelsea when he somehow hallucinates she's Sharon.  Rey stone cold sober I can't see having an affair with Chelsea.  Then again Rey's love for Sharon feels so lukewarm that I can't see him feeling betrayed enough to want to hurt her by having an affair with someone else. I bought his being torn between Mia and Sharon as he had loved Mia hard core until she chewed him up and spit him out too many times with Sharon being the balm to Mia's burn. Now if we get to see Rey have a little bad boy side to him which is why he's drawn to Chelsea then *maybe* I could get him going down that path.

13 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I gotta give TPTB kudos for some Grade A trolling. "Y'all wanted Devon not to be Dominic's daddy? You thought these blood tests were how he'd find out? Screw you! He's 100% the father! Haters say what?!?!" 🤡🤡🤡🤡

I am very much pissed off, LOL. I want Devon to lose on this score so hard!  But even still, so they want Devon to be the bio daddy? Fine. But why not have Chance be the surprise match (they did say non-bio people could be a match) where Chance then ALSO has a connection with Dominic in that he helped to save his life and a part of him (his bone marrow) is now a part of Dominic so that they too have a special bond.  It'd be a great way to tie them all to their son in a way that can't be dismissed and Devon would then have to thank Chance for his sacrifice as well. Oh! And then Adam can congratulate him on being part of the organ donors club, LOL.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
4 hours ago, gingerella said:

I haven't seen today's show but why/how could they do a 100% match for Darvon and only 50% for Abby? Are they trying to make Abby NOT the mother? What the actual fuck Show?!? We ALL want Darvon to NOT be the daddy, HELLO? Can you MWTs not hear us?

It isn't often that spoilers are so wrong.  I know I'm grasping at straws, but is there a chance that Devon was having a daydream where he found out he was a 100% match?  If not, what was the point of this baby medical drama?  Doesn't serve any purpose.

• Useful 8
  • Love 6
44 minutes ago, Stpauliegirl said:

It isn't often that spoilers are so wrong.  I know I'm grasping at straws, but is there a chance that Devon was having a daydream where he found out he was a 100% match?  If not, what was the point of this baby medical drama?  Doesn't serve any purpose.

If it isn’t a dream I don’t know WTF is going on? LOL!!! Abby a half? Devon a 100%? I am seriously confused and not just because I didn’t want Devon not to be the father. I guess if they make Devon a 100% match it will drive Chance further off the cliff? I…….guess?!

Edited by ByaNose
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5

It just so happens that with Amanda’s firm not doing all that well she gets a major offer from Lily.  It’s like CI doesn’t have a major law firm on retainer and Amanda and Imani have major knowledge of the ins and outs of corporate law.  Lily your reasoning for hiring Amanda is laughable. Beside corporate law, what experience would Amanda have in international law. In addition, major law firms get new associates every year to keep up with current new business trends which would include new government regulations and tax laws.  Even Imani, who basically just recently became a lawyer, will get an important position. 

Wow oh Wow!!  Nostrils going to be the next Dr Phil.  Nostrils is correct, if he does the podcast he would be the cure for insomnia.  

I would guess that Natey Nate Nate is only there for moral support since a bone marrow or stem cell transplant is not a surgical procedure.  It’s done by a Hematologist via a blood infusion. Even harvesting from the donor is non surgical and is also done by a Hematologist. The plot thickens because the bone marrow/stem cell donor has to be completely comparable to Bowie’s blood.  Well unlikely as it could be, Devon is a full match to Bowie for a transplant as it would be for Bowie to have a rear blood disorder if proper blood screening was done, for Devon and Abby, in the first place.  Devon’s blood could have been the catalyst for Bowie’s blood disorder but his blood will now be the cure?  As an aside,  Bowie probably would have a rear blood disorder if proper screening was done on Abby’s and Devon’s blood. When my daughter donated her egg, for her sister, had blood tested for 64 different possible genetic disorders. After my son-in-law’s blood was tested, my daughter, who was the egg donor had her blood retested for another 35 genetic disorders because my son-in-law had a few traits that could have caused problems. Fortunately, both donor’s blood would not have produced genetic disorders.  There is no genetic screening process required to get married nor for the couple to have a child in the traditional manner.  For IVF, the Gynecologist has medical policies and procedures that are required to be followed before fertilization and implantation can take place.  My daughter had 6 eggs fertilize and they grew into embryos. The doctor selected to 2 most viable and they were implanted. 4 were frozen just incase the 2 didn’t take or she wanted another child at a later date. There was a viable pregnancy and my daughter didn’t want another child. My daughter wanted to either donate the 4 frozen embryos or have them adopted. My daughter through trusted advice chose to have the embryos adopted because she would be more involved in choosing who received the embryos.  With a donation my daughter would have no say in the process and agency chooses the recipients.  My daughter chose the couple, that received the embryos and it was a colleague of hers that performed the IVF.  From the pregnancy, a beautiful set of twins were born.  

I have to wonder why it took over 24hrs for Bowie to be diagnosed but only an hour to know Devon is a match. I don’t know how far Y&R is filmed in advance but I’m thinking there was a lot of backlash on the joint custody debacle that they did want to  cause another debacle with a sick Bowie. Bowie will get his infusion and there will be another miracle cure within a few days. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 8
27 minutes ago, ByaNose said:
58 minutes ago, Stpauliegirl said:

t isn't often that spoilers are so wrong.  I know I'm grasping at straws, but is there a chance that Devon was having a daydream where he found out he was a 100% match?  If not, what was the point of this baby medical drama?  Doesn't serve any purpose.

If it isn’t a dream I don’t know WTF is going on? LOL!!! Abby a half? Devon a 100%? I am seriously confused and not just because I didn’t want Devon not to be the father. I guess if they make Devon a 100% match it will drive Chance further off the cliff? I…….guess?!

As others have pointed out, it is impossible for a parent to be a 100% match, so perhaps Devon ends up being a match, but isn't the bio father.

• Useful 6
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

It just so happens that with Amanda’s firm not doing all that well she gets a major offer from Lily.  It’s like CI doesn’t have a major law firm on retainer and Amanda and Imani have major knowledge of the ins and outs of corporate law.  Lily your reasoning for hiring Amanda is laughable. Beside corporate law, what experience would Amanda have in international law.

You are correct.  I work for a large corporation and we have a legal division that sends some business to outside law firms if we need outside expertise, or a big project where we need additional lawyers to assist. No corporation would hire a nobody without expertise to be general counsel.

• Useful 3
  • Love 7

it is impossible for a parent to be a 100% match,

Except for the part where "impossible" <> about 1%.

Frankly I think it's pointless to debate whether someone can or cannot be a match because basically, either they are a match or they're not.

No corporation would hire a nobody without expertise to be general counsel.

Just like nobody who values their life would hire an attorney with no criminal defense experience to represent them in a murder trial. But Amanda took a criminal defense class that one time in college and she really liked it soooo...no problem! 😏

This is the show where a convicted felon who spent years in prison has been serving as the DA so Y&R clearly couldn't give a crap.

• Love 13

Just like nobody who values their life would hire an attorney with no criminal defense experience to represent them in a murder trial. But Amanda took a criminal defense class that one time in college and she really liked it soooo...no problem! 😏

image.png.179f4989d0de02b164559b5d1d144187.png

• LOL 13
  • Love 1

Are there less stringent requirements to donate bone marrow for a leukemia patient?  Billy donated for Delia (with Kevin as the decoy), so do you not need to be a 100% match in that case?  I'm guessing that since they didn't actually name this disease that they're just pulling crap out of their ass.

Why did they waste so much time with Lily's sales pitch to Amanda?  Who cares where Amanda works?  Unless she ends up having a fling with Billy, but they already went down that road and it fizzled before it got started.  Screaming on a rooftop...yeah, that's so...uhhh...romantic...hot...stupid.  

Oh my gods, are they really going to subject us to Billy doing some pseudo-philosophical bs podcast on a regular basis?  I would not put it past these people.  They made us endure Hilary scratching her fingernails on a chalkboard during her dumb show for a couple of years, and they really seem to love making us watch Billy Munster's thespian wank sessions every chance they get.   Ughhn...Don't listen to Lily, Billy!  Delete the bubble! Delete the bubble!  

Edited by Snaporaz
  • LOL 8
  • Love 7

Okay Show, you're just fucking with me, right??  Right??  Cuz it's hard not to take it personally when they have not one, but at least TWO scenes of just ButtBiscuit and Devon doing some bro time emotional masturbation.  "You're great, NO, YOU'RE great.  And terrific, did I tell you how terrific you are?  Everyone in the whole world wants to know what you're thinking about at 3 am".  Of course it didn't stop there, then we had to hear, from multiple sources, no less, how original and forward thinking ButtBiscuit doing some color coding was.

ButtBiscuit has been doing color coding for years, now.   He reads the color of his skidmarks every morning to try and divine how his day is going to play out much the same way Roman priests read the entrails of sheep.

Awwwwww, a Jazz Baby tee shirt.  Wasn't that dang dong durnest KUTEST thing ever?  How come nobody nodded solemnly and said "Neil would have loved that."  Somebody is falling down on the emotional blackmail front.  Step it up, people!

I'm hoping this kid turns out to be a fanatical Karen Carpenter fan and walks around the penthouse humming NOTHING but "We've Only Just Begun" until Devon starts sprouting hair on his head.

Having to watch - even worse, listen to - ButtBiscuit and Devon together was horrifyingly dull, but it did make me realize who Devon reminds me of.  He's the Genoa City version of Colin Robinson from "What We Do in the Shadows".  

If you haven't watched the show, he's an energy vampire.  The major difference between the two characters is that I actually enjoy Colin Robinson.

It's not that long ago that we had several episodes where Amanda and Imani's search for a new office space was featured.  We heard about how it was a beautiful Victorian, picking paint colors, etc., and now Amanda is going to give that up so she can sit on that pestilent couch at the ButtBiscuit manse and advise him on what color is his parachute?

Episode ends with Devon being the perfect donor for Dom, so I guess thus endeth another storyline, not with a bang but with a hopeless whimper.

Bag of Hair had a bit of a storyline today as well, didn't he.  Unless he's got his shirt off I forget to listen.  When Abby said he should stay home while she went to the hospital in case Dom needed his Dad, I momentarily wondered who she meant.

Bring on the Carpenters.  Rainy Days and Mondays, indeed.

(I really love the Carpenters but I KNOW Devon and Gang would NOT).

Edited by boes
  • LOL 8
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Snaporaz said:

Are there less stringent requirements to donate bone marrow for a leukemia patient?  Billy donated for Delia (with Kevin as the decoy), so do you not need to be a 100% match in that case?  I'm guessing that since they didn't actually name this disease that they're just pulling crap out of their ass.

The requirements would be the same in either.  Nostrils was DD’s father so its possible but not all that probable that Nostrils was a 100% match.  Given the dire need of a infusion, the doctors could have tried with a less than a 100% match. Again with Devon a 100% match is possible but not probable. I wouldn’t know if TIIC would know that but the best chance for a match would also come with the donor and the recipient being of the same race.  Devon would match on two levels.  

• Useful 8

Is this a done deal with Devon being Dominics father? Please make it stop! Lily gifting the onesies, Amanda acting like a proud stepparent, the concern for Devon and Chance looking wide eyed but like he’d be fine with Devon taking the baby for good. 

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

Lmao I'm so desensitized to unqualified people in GC getting certain jobs, I barely noticed Amanda's one-lawyer fits all. I just don't know why they wasted so much time with Lily pitching to her, like it's a big deal lol. We all know Amanda's main job is gonna be damage control after Nostril's next fuck-up. Lily knows Amanda has about as much sense as she does when it comes to men, so it's not surprising she recruited her to be clean-up woman #2 for Buttbiscuit. Also Lily, podcasts aren't some new invention, the first podcast is said to be created in 2004, and they've been mainstream since at least the mid 2010's, you and your mediocre boyfriend are late. As if anyone wants to hear the platitudes of a fail-up, perpetual fuck-up man baby.

Devon better not be Dominic's biological father. When I said TIIC should stop shoving NotBilly in our faces as this struggling hero/underdog and write for characters we can root for I did not mean Devon. Holy shit writers. And I certainly didn't mean for them to shove Douchevon and Buttbiscuit together so they could jerk each other off about how awesome they are. Both of them are insufferable individually, together they look even worse. Which I didn't even think was possible but here we are.    

• LOL 1
  • Love 14

Things you sleep about when you can't sleep : couch sex.  Alll of the couch sex we've been witness to forever, the latest romp being on Adam's office couch.  We can all say it in unison...Eww!!!  Why do Billy and Lily, Chance and Abby, and countless other couples seem to have sex only on their couches?  Then it hit me...Show has hardly any bedroom sets! Sharon used to have a bedroom in her cottage.  Jack had one in his home.  Even Devon and Amanda had a bedroom back in the day.  But now?  The only actual beds we see are at the Grand Phoenix.  So when a couple is staying there, there might be some actual normal sexy time scenes.  But other than that, we're left with couches.  Lots and lots of icky couches.

Moral of the story?  Get a sleep aid!

• LOL 12
  • Love 3

Well that Dominic story did not go as I hoped. My fervent wish was that Devon proved not to be a match at all, thus calling his paternity into question. But nooooo, once again Devon saves the day, proving he And he alone is the rightful parent. Even Chance has jumped on that bandwagon.

I’m so bored with this show that I’m barely even watching. But Lily wants Amanda to just give up her new law practice to work for chancellor? What about the lease they just signed on an office? Or their current clients? What if Imani doesn’t want to do corporate law? Way to throw your sister under the bus Amanda…🙄

• Love 17

Skarzero - wonderfiul post. 

Has anyone noticed how segregated these plots are?  There is hardly anyone else on camera for the Abby/Devon/Chance storyline except Amanda once in awhile.  Victor is almost always pictured sitting; with Nicki thrown in and sometimes Adam. Sharon has almost disappeared. Victoria and Ashland (not too much lately). Adam with Sally - sometimes Chloe and Chelsea (not often). Billy talking to himself and mostly just interacting with Lily.  It is like each storyline is a private island.  It may have something to do with Covid issues.  But to have this entire baby drama these last few weeks not involve anyone else from either family is shameful unless there is a valid reason - possibly health concerns.  At this point the only thing I truly watch is what will happen with Adam/Victoria/Victor/Ashland.  If they are ever together on-camera again. I truly hate the Devon "character" and will not watch him onscreen anymore.  He is a buzz-kill; and always has been.  It is just now it has bled badly into a huge (albeit badly written and plotted) fail of a storyline.

• Love 15

What was the point of Nick going to Nikki today to ask about what was going on at Newman with Vic and Adam? He says he doesn't care so why you sniffing around looking to start something? Nick literally has nothing better to do since his time isn't spent humping Phyllis. And Nick, as a good little/big brother who is trying to keep family peace and knows how your family operates, you should be looking to make sure both Victoria AND Adam don't get hurt by Victor's shenanigans or Ashland's.  I don't get why they still have Nick frosty at Adam when he told him he'd give him a chance and Adam has been a boy scout (for him) since.

Victor actually leaned up and then over in his chair when he heard that Adam hired Sally and then bounced with a quickness. The man was pissed, LOL. Victoria thinks she's slick but Victor ain't overlooking her trifling mess. He's just giving her enough rope.

Victoria believing that Victor put her over Adam for her to make Adam heel and put him in his place?  Girl, where do you find the audacity?

Victoria and Ashland can miss me with their justification of lashing out/setting up Adam first since he's gonna do it anyway. So far you have NO cause to ambush him; he's not making serious waves and isn't running the company into the ground. Hopefully whatever they come up with will backfire and hurt them/their company interests where Victor finally brings down the hammer.

Sally took on Victor and didn't blink. Well done, Madame COO.  Victor is pissed Adam didn't consult him re Sally, but Victor sold NM - that Adam invested time and MONEY into- and told him to love it or leave it. And NOW you coming to him AGAIN to be your lackey re Ashland? 

I love Adam and Sally knowing Victor is an asshole and not trustworthy; Also Adam not exactly giddy about the Ashland assignment; he knows there's a trap there and also knows it could hurt Victoria. He's treading lightly. I appreciate it.

Ashland and Victoria's speed bump has me laughing:

Ashland: 'I'm good at giving a strong hand over everything I control' (paraphrasing)

Victoria glares 'Da hell'?

Ashland: 'I wasn't including you in that, baby! I meant everybody else! And I don't own anything anymore. I'm tooootally your bitch' ::fingers crossed behind his back:: as he skips out to take a secret call.

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • LOL 12
  • Love 5

Sally took on Victor and didn't blink. Well done, Madame COO.  Victor is pissed Adam didn't consult him re Sally, but Victor sold NM - that Adam invested time and MONEY into- and told him to love it or leave it. And NOW you coming to him AGAIN to be your lackey re Ashland? 

That's right and Mop was fine with it.

• Love 12

Good deflection Olive by getting Victor to focus on Adam and not Ashland. Victor, if your so all knowing, than why didn’t you know that Sally ran her own company?  Victor berated Sally from going from dress maker to COO but didn’t Olive go from studying Art History, in Florence, to CEO. 

Olive is so full of herself that when she falls, and probably will, it a very long way down. Olive even thinks that Adam has more to learn from her than Victor forgetting that Victor was her teacher.  I’m quite sure that what Victor giveth, Victor has maintained the ability to take it away.  All and all, Ashland has only dealt with Victor only a short while so he probably doesn’t know that it’s engraved in stone that Victor never looses.  

Sally is not a neophyte when it comes to standing up against billionaires. Bill Spencer and Eric Newman might be a half rung lower than Victor, but she held herself up against them also.  For a confident woman in her abilities but she sure has a lack of confidence when it comes to personal relationships. It was true in LA and now true in GC. I do have to say defining her relationship, with Adam, was actually very entertaining. 

Is it me or does anyone else detect their is a major lack of chemistry between Olive and Ashland the Neckless. If you watch closely it even looks like AH doesn’t even like RN. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
34 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Good deflection Olive by getting Victor to focus on Adam and not Ashland. Victor, if your so all knowing, than why didn’t you know that Sally ran her own company?  Victor berated Sally from going from dress maker to COO but didn’t Olive go from studying Art History, in Florence, to CEO. 

Olive is so full of herself that when she falls, and probably will, it a very long way down. Olive even thinks that Adam has more to learn from her than Victor forgetting that Victor was her teacher.  I’m quite sure that what Victor giveth, Victor has maintained the ability to take it away.  All and all, Ashland has only dealt with Victor only a short while so he probably doesn’t know that it’s engraved in stone that Victor never looses.  

Sally is not a neophyte when it comes to standing up against billionaires. Bill Spencer and Eric Newman might be a half rung lower than Victor, but she held herself up against them also.  For a confident woman in her abilities but she sure has a lack of confidence when it comes to personal relationships. It was true in LA and now true in GC. I do have to say defining her relationship, with Adam, was actually very entertaining. 

Is it me or does anyone else detect their is a major lack of chemistry between Olive and Ashland the Neckless. If you watch closely it even looks like AH doesn’t even like RN. 

Yes no chemistry between AH and RN unfortunately.

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

Has EH ever had chemistry with anyone on this show?

Oops. I meant AH.

She had slightly more with the original Ashland.  They're both cold-looking people.

• Love 10