Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E11: Tommy's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

He is off his oxygen and doing laundry and sweeping.  I think getting some independence may help him get his life back on track and deal with all the psychological stuff.   I am rooting for him.

• Love 12

3 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

Amanda's so worried that he's going to succeed. If he looses, he'll be her caretaker in another 5 years. 

If Amanda keeps her "eating habit" up, they'll have a role reversal and Tommy will be her caretaker.

God, when are those Little People going to go away.  How long has the dad been saying he's wanting to "sell the farm".  Seems like years.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
Just now, Concerned said:

Focusing on little people this week.

Oh, God, the 7 Little Annoying Shits is back, isn't it? Here's hoping they try to take out more family members with their 10 foot Christmas tree falling. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

Someone on Reddit pointed out that Amanda has worn the same purple shirt in every office visit.

Edit: She finally got a new one, lol.

Edited by 88Keys
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Kid said:

Oh yay!!  Little People, Big World.  We get to hear Amy whine some more because she is so “fustrated.”

I keep rooting for the dad to get squashed by a pumpkin.

Man, I have some issues. I kept hoping the dad on the other little people show got squished by the Christmas tree last year, now I'm rooting for gourds. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, String Theory said:

If Amanda keeps her "eating habit" up, they'll have a role reversal and Tommy will be her caretaker.

God, when are those Little People going to go away.  How long has the dad been saying he's wanting to "sell the farm".  Seems like years.

That's what I mean, about him being her caretaker. He loses, she gains.

The Little People are going to beat that dead pony for all its worth.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, 88Keys said:

Someone on Reddit pointed out that Amanda has worn the same purple shirt in every office visit.

She's wearing a red tent now.

4 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

The free free free people can just F smooth off.

toilet paper hoarding explained: 

It's not hoarded if you use it. Why should I shop every week/month for that stuff when walmart.com delivers it in a nice box?

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, babyhouseman said:

I guess there can't be a 600 pound little person. TLC could probably find one. 

I could have sworn there was a "morbidly obese" little person show on a couple years ago. 

ETA: Sadly, I am correct. It was called "Big & Little"

Ah....those damn cravings are returning...Time for Lola to intervene.

Let the slow down in weight loss begin........he won't understand "why" this is happening.

Amanda looks like she's putting more weight every time I've seen her.

Looks like she has a fuschia top too.

Bring on Lola!

• Love 8
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Sorry complete off topic, but not really as abuse is consistent here,  but Weinstein got 23 years....fuck that guy

Not my type, but hopefully some of his fellow inmates might feel the need. heh

• Love 5
1 minute ago, babyhouseman said:

I guess there can't be a 600 pound little person. TLC could probably find one. 

Not 600 lbs, but there was a brief series about overweight little people - 'Big & Little.'

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

The free free free people can just F smooth off.

toilet paper hoarding explained: 

https://www.insideedition.com/why-are-people-hoarding-toilet-paper-in-response-to-coronavirus-58631

back to your regular snarking

I was told the hoarding is because the People of China have more to worry about than making us some toilet paper so we better stock up on toilet paper, paper towels, and anything else we are getting from China.  I’m just glad I already have enough TV’s. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, aliya said:

Not 600 lbs, but there was a brief series about overweight little people - 'Big & Little.'

Think of the potential crossover with 90 Day Fiancé.

Big A Little Bit - where a morbidly obese little person imports another morbidly obese little person for love. Followed by Big A Little Bit: The Other Way. This fall on TLC! (I better get fucking royalties for this.)

• LOL 15
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, aliya said:

It's not hoarded if you use it. Why should I shop every week/month for that stuff when walmart.com delivers it in a nice box?

I get mine from Boxed.com. So convenient! I get all kinds of stuff shipped now. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, aliya said:

What ??!!?!?!? Not Short but Sweet ?

Oh wait.......that's the premature eja................................ show.

My bad !!! 😂

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Think of the potential crossover with 90 Day Fiancé.

Big A Little Bit - where a morbidly obese little person imports another morbidly obese little person for love. Followed by Big A Little Bit: The Other Way. This fall on TLC! (I better get fucking royalties for this.)

Or little sister wives with multiple children who need their pimples popped.

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, mellowjoi said:

I was told the hoarding is because the People of China have more to worry about than making us some toilet paper so we better stock up on toilet paper, paper towels, and anything else we are getting from China.  I’m just glad I already have enough TV’s. 

Holy Moley - I never thought of toilet tissue being made in China. Thankfully, Wiki tells me that Scott (my TP of choice) is made in Chester, PA. 

Forget TP, here's Lola!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2