Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Live Feed Discussion: Keeping an Eye Out

• Start Topic

I'm sort of at the point where I don't believe a word out of Christine's mouth, but she is bitching pretty hard about spending the day with Frankie and his diva attitude the whole day. I mean, I totally believe that part, it's Frankie. But while I like to think that it means she's done with him, and would never entertain any backdoor Nicole arguments he was probably making, I'm still unsure of her true motives.

Honestly, Vivavariety has grown on me, and I know the only three options to go on Thursday are her, Nicole or Donny, so it's hard for me to get worked up over any drama right now.

• Love 2

Their intention was to make him look heroic??  I didn't watch feeds or read forums on Dick's season, and I thought he was an absolutely disgusting man.  He wore more eye makeup than me, looked oily and unbathed, and probably reeked of cigarettes.   He was extremely unpleasant, and I was shocked he wasn't held accountable for burning Jen with his cigarette.  The only manipulation that worked even slightly was his (seemingly) genuine desire to make it right with his daughter.  Of course, he was the reason their relationship was damaged to start with.

I absolutely agree with that, because that's how I felt, too. However, I can't deny that he was popular with a lot of America. I don't think Dick would have gotten away with it now, though (I hope), because social media is far more powerful now. As a lot of people pointed out last year, only the people who watched the feeds or followed the websites of people watching the feeds or read a thread like this knew the Dick who wasn't seen in the broadcast. That's a far cry from Aaryn's situation, because even people who never watched the show heard something about it. 

Frankie told Christine he had Victoria in his pocket because of his sister and either she told Nicole or he also told Nicole. Nicole repeated it and now she's a vicious monster for using his sister against him.

Oh, for chrissakes. What a louse. 

Honestly, Vivavariety has grown on me, and I know the only three options to go on Thursday are her, Nicole or Donny, so it's hard for me to get worked up over any drama right now.

That is the best one yet! LOL. She has grown on me too actually. I feel bad about saying earlier that she comes from money and her photography job can't possibly pay the bills. I was being extra snarky that time. It does seem her parents are going through some financial difficulty. She hasn't said exactly what is going on and it made me laugh when she talked about the moment she realized her parents were really having money trouble was when she went out to eat with her dad and she had to pay for her OWN breakfast. Oh, the horror. Ok, I'm being snarky again.

Edited by Marie80
  • Love 1

Watching Derrick squash Frankie's plan to convince Christine to nominate Nicole was hilarious. D- "I just think shes jealous you are a celebrity because she thought she would be America's Favorite because she thinks shes playing a masterful game".  F- Really you just think she's jealous that's it". D-"That's my opinion".  Frankie's ego is absolutely  hilarious. I have no idea how he has hidden it for so long because every time i turn on the feeds he is talking about Ariana.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 3

How does Caleb not know what Fantasy Football is? He said meeting the pro-football players wasn't a big deal though since he already has friends in his phone who are in the NFL.

Edited by Morbs
  • Love 3

How was the comp allegedly rigged in favor of Frankie?  On tonight's show it looked like he was doing the same thing as Donnie & Zach.

The competition design was such that the primary difficulty was for two players to coordinate their movements to keep the ball on plastic track leading to each target hole (hence Zach and Donny telling each other each move they were making in advance, and telling each other when to start/stop).  A solo player didn't have to coordinate with anybody else, which greatly simplified ball control and allowed for speedier play on each target hole.

• Love 4

Of the hundred and one reasons to despise Frankie, for me at the moment it's those fucking drop-crotch peg leg spandex-looking capris. I want to strangle him with those things every time I have to watch him bowleggedly strut past the cameras.

• Love 10

I don't have a problem with Verona. I think I actually like her. Well, maybe "like" is a stretch, but she's not offensive at all, which is a big plus for me. 

That said, I'd rather see Venice evicted instead of Nicole or Donny if only because Donny and Nicole are at least theoretically against Derrick/ 

• Love 7

Thanks for the reply, Nashville.

Now, I know it was late when I was watching BBAD last night and I was also reading about Will, Kate & Baby George in my "People" magazine, but when Zach & Frankie were making up, did Frankie really tell Zach that he wanted to have sex with him?  I mean, he didn't just allude to it, but he flat out said it in those words.  If so, it went right over Zach's head because he didn't acknowledge it.

Maybe Kate said it to Will.....

• Love 1

Also regarding the BotB competition - from Joker's:

Sun 10:43 PM BBT Before going to HOH, Nicole talked to Derrick and Zach about the BOB comp. Derrick said Zach was close to winning and got hung up on one part.

Nicole mentions that part of Zach and Donny's board was messed up and that BB stopped the comp and fixed it.

Hmmm... how much do you think altering the game board in the middle of the competition might change its playing characteristics?  Everything Donny and Zach had previously learned through the course of the competition about how the game board worked/responded could have been thrown out the window - not a trivial issue, when the difference in the game was apparently a matter of seconds.

• Love 2

Why does Derrick no longer want Nicole up?  I thought Caleb's secret mission of the day was to work Christine on nominating Nicole.

Poor Vinaigrette. Has every person left in there nominated her now?  It feels like it.  

• Love 1
Has it already been discussed here and I missed it, when Caleb said something about meeting Ariana and blowing her mind by just, you know, showing her who he is, and Frankie tried to tell Caleb to slow his roll because Ariana is stunningly gorgeous?  Because that exchange gave me so much life.  Caleb said don't worry, he has PLENTY of super hot looking female friends back home, he's used to that, but now, when (not if! when!) Ariana starts singing to him?  Well, then he just might fall in love.  Then he said he might bust out a lick of vocals himself, and she'll be all, "Um, will you please come sing with me on my next album?"

Yes and yes but if it's the scene (in the bathroom) I saw it Calab was saying these things to Derrick, not Frankie.  Derrick told him he was a 'good guy and all, but she dates professional athletes etc. and Caleb would have no chance at all with her. "  Of course that didn't dissuade Calab one bit.  Heh.   

If you think he [Frankie] is narcissistic in the house you should check out his channel. It's pretty awful.

No thanks, I believe you @Marie80 .   When the season first started I asked my 14 year old niece 1) if Ariana Grande was a big deal (yes, sort of since she was a Nickelodeon star) and 2) Did she know her brother?   She totally knew who Frankie was from youtube (all she ever watches) but later when I told her he was 31 she was grossed out so.... 

How does Caleb not know what Fantasy Football is? He said meeting the pro-football players wasn't a big deal though since he already has friends in his phone who are in the NFL.

I guess "friends in his phone" is  Caleb code for imaginary friends. 

Now, I know it was late when I was watching BBAD last night and I was also reading about Will, Kate & Baby George in my "People" magazine, but when Zach & Frankie were making up, did Frankie really tell Zach that he wanted to have sex with him?  I mean, he didn't just allude to it, but he flat out said it in those words.  If so, it went right over Zach's head because he didn't acknowledge it.

Maybe Kate said it to Will.....

Oh yeah, Frankie said it and I think Zach heard it but decided not to acknowledge it.  Frankie also told Zach he was for sure taking him to Africa with him - win or lose since his stipend is enough to build one school.   Zach said he might take Frankie to Germany with him IF Frankie helps his game from here on out. 

I can't tell if Zach is gay or just using Frankie but I guess it doesn't matter because I totally believe Frankie is using Zach.  I'm not sure what for sometimes but I don't believe Frankie really has serious feeling for Zach.

Edited by Cosmocrush

I feel awful saying this, but Caleb has sort of grown on me. I mean, he's still a dick, but he's at least an entertaining dick (in a "laugh at him not with him" sort of way).

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 14

I feel awful saying this, but Caleb has sort of grown on me. I mean, he's still a dick, but he's at least an entertaining dick (in a "laugh at him not with him" sort of way).

I know I feel awful thinking it. Ahh what has the world come too!! Lol

Zach is so confusing to me. Is really going to trust Frankie again, or is he playing Frankie? Not only do I not know, I'm pretty sure Zach doesn't know. It's sad. Aside from Donny, I was kind of rooting for the doofus, but if he's truly stupid enough to trust Frankie after all this bullcrap, he is hopeless. I wonder how different his game would have been if he had his medication.

Edited by Jeebus Cripes
  • Love 1

Zach is so confusing to me. Is really going to trust Frankie again, or is he playing Frankie? Not only do I not know, I'm pretty sure Zach doesn't know. It's sad. Aside from Donny, I was kind of rooting for the doofus, but if he's truly stupid enough to trust Frankie after all this bullcrap, he is hopeless. I wonder how different his game would have been if he had his medication.

I don't think he trusts him. I don't think he actually trusts any of them anymore. But right now he doesnt have a choice, but to just nod and smile and play nice.

• Love 1

I think we are in a Game-death spiral. HGs want to be seen as Making Big Moves, but they don't really have the stomach for it and keep reverting to previous behavior in trying to find a safety net - not realizing their "safety net" will be their undoing. Nicole goes for a Big Move in talking potential alliance with Zach - then kills any potential by seeking Derrick's approval. Same with Zach, who then goes running back to Frankie. I more than halfway think it is an age thing; both Nicole and Zach are still young enough to want to seek parental approval when uncertainty intrudes. Same with Christine and Frankie. And Derrick and Valdosta. And Derrick and Cody. Caution and lack of self-confidence is killing their games.

• Love 2

Yes and yes but if it's the scene (in the bathroom) I saw it Calab was saying these things to Derrick, not Frankie.  Derrick told him he was a 'good guy and all, but she dates professional athletes etc. and Caleb would have no chance at all with her. "  Of course that didn't dissuade Calab one bit.  Heh.

Oh, there were actually two of these conversations, because the one with Frankie happened in the kitchen later.  Ha!  I love (hate. love.) how he will go from one person to another to another and say a lot of the same things until he finds someone who will agree with him about how incredible he is (sometimes running out of people before that happens).   Every time I think about him assuming that on finale night Ariana is going to walk up and start singing to Caleb and then beg him to sing on her next album I want to hug something, it's so delightfully delusional.  It's weird, normally narcissists push a button in me that causes feelings akin to rage.  I have a couple in my life that have been thrust upon me due to family ties and work, and find nothing about their arrogance, attention-craving and entitlement amusing.  Quite the opposite, in fact, I normally find narcissists to be some of the most abhorrent people on the planet, and yet with Caleb...I don't know, it's just funny.  I'm always waiting for the next thing to come out of his mouth that makes me say, "OMG that's one of the best yet.  More!  More!" like he's a dancing monkey.  I should feel guilty about this, but I don't, yet.  I should also feel guilty for wishing I could be a fly on the wall when he finds out that he's not going to get any of the giant fame opportunities he expected out of this.  You know, I take it back, I did have those rageful feelings towards him when he was being a Beast Mode Controlling Asshole with Amber.  Once she was gone, his egomania became entertaining, because it no longer seemed threatening or dangerous. 

That reminds me, he actually asked someone while he was out, a driver maybe? to look up his Instagram and tell him how many followers he's up to.  His IG name is "Insane Physique", and that's funny.  Also, he got to weigh himself on the field trip, and thought people would be very interested to know how much he weighs now, and how much he weighed when he came into the house, as well as a detailed description of how the scale went back and forth by one pound on his final weight, blah blah blah.  Riveting, Caleb!  PLEASE TELL US MORE!!!!!!!!!!!! (rubs hands together with evil glee)

I did hear Frankie tell Zach he wants to have sex with him, but didn't think much of it because Zach has said it to and about Frankie so many times, I just figure it's their schtick and is now something to just say casually, like, "Pass the salt, I want to have sex with you".  Part of me thinks that after the show Frankie would actually be down for it, because it would be a big notch in his belt to "turn" a "straight" fratty broski dude, but until then he just throws out enough of this seduction (like the rather intimate hand holding after they made up the first time) to keep Zach strung along.  My guess is that Zach has feelings in his nether regions for Frankie that confuse and excite him, but that once they are let out of the sardine can the intensity will wane and he will go back to thinking he's probably just straight, not bi.

When Christine was bitching about how obnoxious Frankie was outside the house, I first thought she was talking about Caleb.  In some ways, the things you can say about each of them are interchangeable.  Hilarious that Frankie was all "OMG, someone get me a coffee, I must have coffee!" and someone actually fetched it for him!  I suppose Christine could have diva'd her way around that excursion too, but the one nice thing I will say about her is that she truly doesn't seem the type to ever feel comfortable demanding people fetch beverages for her.  What was Frankie's plan exactly, talking so much about how it was great to get away from the BB house because he absolutely HATES everyone in it?  Did he really think Christine wouldn't pick up on that and repeat it to someone?  Odd for someone who is so intensely aware of how he is being viewed and perceived at all times to think he could run around basically calling all the houseguests a pack of assholes that he can't stand right in front of two of those assholes, and there would be no repercussions of that in the house.  Maybe there won't be any actual blowback, but just that he would do it at all seems like he lost a wee bit of self control.

Edited by Irritable
  • Love 9

Poor girl, everyone forgetting her name.

- if she goes real far, she'll be Victorious

- make her mad, and she's Vicious

- push her buttons too much, and she'll blow like mount Vesuvius

- she's won a few comps, like a Veto

- hope the hair extensions don't fail her, or she might be confused for a Vincent

- if she starts turning on people, she'll be chillin like a Villain

- its not her fault, she's just Viterupative

- if she was very good at this game, people would treat her like its her Vocation

She is quite liberal with her words though, so please don't diss on Vocab.

Edited by iRarelyWatchTV36
  • Love 8

He's taking on whatever persona he deems necessary to accomplish the mission.  In this case, the mission is to win.

An undercover cop becomes who the subjects expect him to be, becomes like the people around him.  If they're Republicans, he's a Republican.  If they're Dems, he's a Dem. If they're Hell.s Angels, he......etc. etc. Biker gangs are some of the most misogynistic scum around.  And....I suspect the locker room at the station can get pretty twisted, too.  I suspect that Derrick was - in part - reflecting the gestalt of the all-male group. I'm not excusing, just seeing the dynamic in action. 

The BOB - I suspect that being solo actually worked in Frankie's favor once he figured out how to work the chains in tandem. His left hand was always in coordination with his right, unlike having two different people on the chains.

• Love 4

I am glad there are recaps:  At least it's easier to stomach Frankie the Famewhore via snarky recaps than in real-time.  I second whoever posted that seeing Frankie on the feeds means the Ariana show:  He will work that shit into ANY convo he has going forward - and it's more than I can take.  My only regret is that you can no longer purchase feeds 'monthly', so I can't send a message via my dollars by cancelling that this show is no longer enjoyable to watch when it's NOT a competition...but a pre-determined production arrangement, with unwitting fools thrown in who aren't told.

But my last check on the feeds..I honestly have no clue who is going up:  Nic or Vic.  I still hope Donny goes home - he looks so defeated at this point, I just don't enjoy watching and feel sorry for him being stuck as a participant in The Frankie Show.  I am powervoting for America's favorite (which, BTW - is apparently Frankie's new strategy:  'Send me through to final two, so you can get America's favorite via my sister's fan. (Ariana....if you didn't catch her name)  I seriously hate that little shit more with each week.  

• Love 3
I think if anyone should still be leery it should be Zach of Frankie more than the other way around.  But I suspect if Frankie tries to act like Zach is still on probation, then Zach will try that much harder to please him and prove his loyalty is back to full strength.  Could be a ploy on Frankie's part, he knows Zach is totally in love with him and will use every bit of that to get his way.  For the first time, I might actually feel a little bit sorry for Zach.  This feeling is strange.

Ditto, Frankie betrayed Zach first, seemingly for no reason. I think Zach was genuinely hurt, because some of the things Frankie said wasn't even game related i.e. making fun of Zach, his weight gain, devil child etc. Zach actually wanted a final 2 with Frankie. Even if Zankie is back together, I think there is already a lot of damage and they might both be faking it at this point. The trust is gone and there is some awkwardness between them now .

• Love 3

Ditto, Frankie betrayed Zach first, seemingly for no reason.

I don't want to seem like a Frankie supporter, because I'm not, but Frankie first decided to ditch Zach in week 2? when Zach went batshit crazy when Devin was HOH.  Frankie repeatedly begged him not to go off and cause trouble, yet Zach flew right into a showdown with Devin.  At week 2, I could see how this would make one untrustworthy.

Thereafter, they are both quite happy to be bullets fired from Derrick's gun into the heart of each others' game.  They are, as far as I can tell, both going to be collateral damage.

Ditto, Frankie betrayed Zach first, seemingly for no reason. I think Zach was genuinely hurt, because some of the things Frankie said wasn't even game related i.e. making fun of Zach, his weight gain, devil child etc. Zach actually wanted a final 2 with Frankie. Even if Zankie is back together, I think there is already a lot of damage and they might both be faking it at this point. The trust is gone and there is some awkwardness between them now .

See -- I got the impression that Zach was more bothered by the ripple effect of 'dissing' a 'media mogul' such as Frankie:  For whatever reason, Zach's twitter following is important to him.  After Frankie's reveal, it compounded the realization that his anger at Frankie would parley itself into a negative social media presence/issues with acquiring followers. 

And it doesn't help that Frankie is making damned sure that the Ariana Army of social media sheep will be on 'his side' and broadcasting as such to those that care.  My only solace in all of this is knowing that Ariana will probably be headlining at 'The Grande Theater' in Branson, Mo. in 5 years, and Frankie will be stuck trolling the streets of Branson in search of followers.

• Love 2

Well, it's good Donny will still be around and Nicole will get blindsided again.

And two items about Christine and Cody from BB Leak:

Christine says she's glad to be back. Christine: "I missed you so much." Cody: "You smell like tortilla chips." (with a screencap of her and Cody hugging)

Christine: "I swear on my wedding ring that Cody will never be my target." (with a screencap of her and Cody cuddling in bed)

And, Beastmode Cowboy supposedly got recognized out during the NFL trip. Now, his delusional head is even more bigger. Why do I hate that reality stars even get 5 minutes of fame? For those 5 minutes Caleb feels like Justin Bieber. LOL!!!

Edited by ByaNose

Believe it or not, if given a choice between re-watching last season or re-watching this season when it's over, I'm already pretty sure that I would choose last season. Horrible people, horrible things being said, but wart-chewing and all, it was entertaining. And this is a TV show. It's supposed to be entertaining. The only thing I've found entertaining about this season's broadcast shows is seeing the comps played out and the commercials throughout the week that claim "The house has flipped! Alliances shifting! Cowboy stalking!" when we only get one of those and the other two get a quick, "Hey, should we...nah, never mind, we have the numbers."

I just couldn't with last season.  That shit made my blood pressure spike.  Repeatedly.  My only entertainment was in watching Aaryn's aftermath, which wasn't enough in my opinion.  I wouldn't have minded seeing her tarred and feathered.  Those people were positively repulsive.  Even thinking about it now makes me want to light a lavender scented candle to calm down.

I believe I read in the overnight feeds that Frankie (after being told Nicole made some remark about Ariana) that Ari's followers would "deal" with her.  So glad his soul his clean now that he shared his truth.

Did he really say that?  OMG, it doesn't get any worse than that, and I think if AG had any sense she would try to distance herself from statements like that.  There is nothing that ruins a celebrity in my eyes faster than lacking any humility.  For one, I have no idea who AG is, and these little Frankie statements make me honestly dislike her, because if she isn't trying to distance herself from those statements, or at least explain them, it means she implicity co-signs them.  And even if she does have a gaggle of tween followers, you should be grateful for them, not co-signing statements that they are going to "get at" someone for deigning to say something on a reality show.

And I don't know who AG thinks she is, but there have been bigger stars than her, who have had more tween followers who have fallen from the public eye fast and hard.  Tween girls can be a fickle bunch, and there is always someone new to love.  Back in the day it was Menudo and New Edition.  Danity Kane, Dream, and Lindsay Lohan were once the apple of the tween's eyes.  

Her not saying anything to either explain or distance herself from comments like that only make me hope that when she falls, she falls hard.  Because everyone should have some humility, and you certainly shouldn't ever be okay with someone saying that your fans will "take care" of someone else.

ETA how much do you think that all of Victoria's "hair" costs?

When I've seen her her hair looks good, I'm assuming its quality hair.  That shit is pretty expensive.  I pay $150 for a 6 oz pack of hair.

And, Beatmode Cowboy supposedly got recognized out during the NFL trip. Now, his delusional head is even more bigger. Why do I hate that reality stars even get 5 minutes of fame? For those 5 minutes Caleb feels like Justin Bieber. LOL!!!

Or Ariana Grande, apparently the biggest star in the whole wide world that has ever existed or exists now or will exist in the future.

• Love 2
Of the hundred and one reasons to despise Frankie, for me at the moment it's those fucking drop-crotch peg leg spandex-looking capris. I want to strangle him with those things every time I have to watch him bowleggedly strut past the cameras.

I cannot stand those pants.  He and Bieber are the only people I've ever seen wear them, and I Do. Not. Understand.  Oh, wait - maybe break dancers in the 80s wore them?  Actually, the fashion choices of most of these men has been really irritating to me all season.  The hats grate on my very last nerve, not only the crooked brightly colored ball caps, but also that stupid knit cap worn loose on the back of the head.  Caleb's overalls and scarves-as-hats?  That onesie they seem to have all worn?  Zack's weird sweaters?  All the black socks?  Seriously, I do not understand - did no one tell them that they are on TV and we can see them?  

I guess "friends in his phone" is  Caleb code for imaginary friends.

That boy..concerns me.  Frankie is obviously a narcissist, but what in the world kind of disorder does Caleb have?  Because all these delusions of grandeur are past the point of ordinary braggadocio.  And he seems to have no idea that no one believes him.  

• Love 2

I cannot stand those pants.  He and Bieber are the only people I've ever seen wear them, and I Do. Not. Understand.

Oh, I've seen plenty of them . . . on sale for 80% off because no one would pay for them.

With Nicole being considered as a potential target and Christine potentially making even more enemies in the jury as a result, she might be a great person for Derrick to take to the end.  This could be the ugliest final two in BB history.  Yechh!

• Love 6

When will it click in their heads that they are now scheming to get rid of jury members?   It's one thing if it's a game to get someone out, but these people are being so hateful about it, it could be a shallow, temporary victory as these same people will be deciding who wins.

Although this frustrated me last season when Elissa voted for Andy after the way he treated her.

Edited by njbarmaid
  • Love 1

I am curious as to when production told Caleb he couldn't rejoin the competition after stepping out.  I did not see him attempt to come back into the game nor did I hear it announced as one of the rules.

Exactly when did production tell Caleb this??  If it's beforehand, then this was definitely rigged in Frankie's favor and Caleb stepping out of the competition was at the "suggestion" of production in DR prior to the compeitton.

That boy..concerns me. Frankie is obviously a narcissist, but what in the world kind of disorder does Caleb have? Because all these delusions of grandeur are past the point of ordinary braggadocio. And he seems to have no idea that no one believes him.

Another funny part was when Zach was talking to Caleb about the players Caleb had met, Zach mentioned that the particular player had done so well for him in his Fantasy League, and Caleb said, "I wish I had known that because I would have told him that he did so well in my fantasy league."

Lying just comes very natural to him and I think it's been part of his daily life for some time now, before the show even.

Edited by Morbs
  • Love 2

Honestly, Vivavariety has grown on me ...

Vivavariety is the best one yet for sure! 

I can't decided whether I want this BD Nicole plan to pan out or not. I like Donny, but I'm ready for him to leave. He looks like he wants to go and, honestly, he hasn't given me any indication at all this season that he is ready to actually do something in the game, so him staying is ultimately pointless. Plus, if he goes to jury, he can help Hayden ramp up Derrick resentment and then maybe no matter who comes back, they'll target Derrick.

If Christine actually puts up Nicole then I don't even know. I honestly didn't think she was that stupid. 

I'm not gonna give Derrick credit for his Frankie ego stroking. It's Frankie, it's not hard to get his ego all aflutter. Victoria could do that!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1

If Christine does BD Nicole, Frankie will think this move was all him, but I'm thinking of a line from My Big Fat Greek Wedding.  Frankie thinks he is the head, but Derrick is the neck turn the head to the direction he wants.

• Love 2

Apparently, Derrick had nothing to do with convincing Christine to BD Nicole. It was Caleb and Zach! Like what?! However, Derrick is the person who put the plan out into the air, so, yet again, he is the one controlling all these fools.

We'll have to wait and see today whether Derrick actually wants Nicole up/out though. I feel like he ultimately won't since Donny is honestly the only person who doesn't trust Derrick, so it makes much more sense for Derrick to get him out and putting Nicole up just to evict Donny is deeply stupid.

ETA: Wait, actually, maybe not. It'll drive the wedge between Nicole and Christine even farther, plus Donny will be gone, so Nicole will have absolutely no where to go. Ugh, once again, no matter what happens, Derrick is coming up roses. 

I wanna see Derrick in a season that isn't so tailored for his style of gameplay and with some people who aren't spineless idiots. I mean, in theory. I actually never wanna see him again.

• Love 6

I wanna see Derrick in a season that isn't so tailored for his style of gameplay and with some people who aren't spineless idiots. I mean, in theory. I actually never wanna see him again.

I would LOVE to see Derrick play in an all stars against the likes of Dan...Rachel (love her or hate her...the Girl is a helluva BB player.)...Derrick is stuck in the house with 13 people, a fame whore (Do I really have to give his name?) and a smart player with no ability to be cutthroat (Donny - listening to his observations is a masterclass in observational/situational awareness.  But he isn't cutthroat enough to throw people under the bus in the manner they deserve..so his goldmine of information remains untapped.)

But throw Derrick in with players who know how to play, and do it well - the viewers win!

• Love 3

Derrick would also lose the advantage of people not knowing he has training in being in character and manipulation.  In an all-star season, people would know he was an undercover cop and call him on any behaviors that resemble the actions of someone in that role.

• Love 2

Good point. I feel like Derrick would go so fast in an All Stars situation. 

I've been thinking, I wonder if Production/DR helped this BD Nicole plan along. I feel like when they planned this twist they probably really wanted to see the losing HOH get BDed at least once. 

Ooooh, maybe once they've gotten an HOH BDed, they'll end this 2 HOH bullshit, then Donny will win HOH and put up Derrick. Make it happen, Production!

ETA: @BeatrixK I actually like Rachel, but a good BB player she is not IMO. Great competitor though, for sure.

• Love 2

ETA: @BeatrixK I actually like Rachel, but a good BB player she is not IMO. Great competitor though, for sure.

Well - Competition wise - she was a beast.  But I felt like Rachel was good at fitting into the 'role' they wanted her - that of the basket-case:  For someone who seemed so emotionally volatile...she certainly kept her cool to win when it was necessary, and knew how to keep people off their game with her outbursts.  While I find her personally irritating as hell, player-wise, she's damned good at playing out in the open and not 'under the radar.'

• Love 1

I would think that production would rather have Nichole leave over Donny. So make any conclusions you will. It's just too bad because Nichole has done well in comps. I would really like to see her and Hayden working together again.

Ariana Grande didn't look all that enthusiastic at Thursdays live show. I got the impression her mother and grandmother made her go. Maybe she is on to Frankie's game, too, Wouldn't be surprised that Frankie is the kid that mom and grandparents always feel sorry for because he hasn't realized his dream. Now that Ariana has made it big, it's her job to make him famous.

I don't want to alarm anyone - but there is very strange activity afoot in the BB house:  Someone is washing a dish!  I saw it with my own eyes!  It was Donny!

Edited by BeatrixK
  • Love 5