Type keyword(s) to search

Lisa and Usman: No Glove, All Love

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I wonder why that is?  To find other NIgerians, live near each other and.....what?  It is more expensive here, it is not "home" so I don't understand.  I am NOT arguing with you, I believe you, I am just curious!

As @DEL901 said, Television. And movies. And the general notion that everyone in America is richer and somehow better off than anyone in Nigeria, which is totally and completely not true. There are many, many aspects of living in many developing countries that are, IMO, better than living here. For one thing, the sense of community is far stronger in most countries compared to here. And people are happier with less. That said, there is a global myth that everything is better in America. A few years back, I was running a training with some colleagues in Kenya, and I asked them one night, if they were offered a ticket to America and the chance for a green card right now, would they take it. Without exception they all said yes. And this was after we were working on topics that brought out a lot of pride in their nation and cultures. It's a myth, and nobody wants that more than Nigerians. They love the idea that they'll get rich quick in America. It's one of the hardest places - or used to be -  to try to come to the USA, because they are known for running their scams.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, AussieBabe said:

Usman’s Interview with Lip Service with Angela Yee

This shed light on to this relationship, and boy it’s wild. He alleged that when he tried to end things, she said she would commit suicide by hanging herself. (That starts around 32 minutes.) He actually didn’t want to come to the States. It was what she wanted. He never loved her and only said it because she was saying it for six months and would cry when it wasn’t reciprocated. He never thought they would meet in person. He absolutely wants kids and intends on taking on another wife to have a family with because he said she can’t have any more kids. He can have up to four wives. It was interesting. It’s such a stark contrast to get posts about her husband this and that. Meanwhile, he’s over it.

I think he wanted to come to the US, but I also 100% believe that at many points he got fed up and just wanted to call it quits and Lisa threatened suicide.  That 100% sounds like her MO.  

He absolutely wants to get to the US, I just don't know if that desire is worth having to put up with Lisa.  

Like, I really want to see Versailles, but I'd prefer to stay home if the only option was to go with David or Ed.  The pros are not worth the cons. 

• Love 18
1 hour ago, DEL901 said:

He has probably been reassessing the pros and cons of marrying Lisa.  
Pro: green card.  Con: marriage to Lisa.  

I mean, let's be honest, those were always the variables in play, but now that he has spent time with Lisa in person, it's become clear just how much of a con it is to marry Lisa.  LOL.

And yes, I mean that with all the puns intended

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I hope so too, but sadly, I doubt it!

So, what I am hearing folks say is:  NIgerians watch way too many reruns of Dallas, Beverly Hills 90210, etc that they think we all live like this?  I guess we can't be surprised when they land in Left Thumb Minnesota* with it's three stoplights, two churches, and four bars they are surprised!!  *=There is no such town, I totally made it up!

• Love 2
On 4/20/2020 at 12:54 PM, Twopper said:

So did they marry in Nigeria and did he finally get to the US and snag a green card? 

there is a You Tube video and photos that show them getting married in Nigeria. They were posted earlier on this thread. I also looked at the website for the Nigerian club where he debuted the “I Love You” song and Soja Boy was scheduled to appear there as recently as last month, so it appears that he’s still there.  

edited to add photo from their FB page. The club shut down on the 24th, which would have been after SJB's appearance: image.png.84b115b3478310482c712561d9a3e0b1.png

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, magemaud said:

here is a You Tube video and photos that show them getting married in Nigeria. They were posted earlier on this thread. I also looked at the website for the Nigerian club where he debuted the “I Love You” song and Soja Boy was scheduled to appear there as recently as last month, so it appears that he’s still there.  

Thanks,  I read thru the thread a while back, and I recalled they were married at some point.  I don't usually watch the stuff on youtube.   I just wondered if he was still in Nigeria, and you have answered my question.  I  was wishing she would have a bad experience at the goat farm like EDD did with the pigs.  Too bad Mommy didn't want  a pig.   Nevermind,  she is Muslim so, of course, no pig permitted.   I think all this quarantining is slowing my brain cells.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

@Twopper You also have to keep in mind that the premise of the Before the 90 Days is that if the couple works out, the American will return to the US and start the Visa process. In this case, it would be a spousal visa instead of a fiance visa. But even if they were still together, there is no way Usman would be getting here any time soon especially with the world situation. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Christina said:

Here is Lisa's super trashy response to Usman's video:

Just cause:

Yikes!   That is beyond the beyond.   People who are not black don’t use that word or variations.  Ever.  Ever!!

• Love 7

I have zero respect for her after she used that racial slur. Context be damned. You don’t get a “pass” because you’re sleeping with a black man. Her justification was he encouraged her stupid self to say it when she was in Nigeria. Nonetheless, she knows good and well that word and all variations are highly frowned upon and offensive. My n? She clearly felt a little too comfortable but she already knows people are going to come for her. Then, she addressed it during her live yesterday with her manager and was dismissive like she gets a pass. I’m waiting for her to stop limiting her comments, so I can drag and read her for the filth. I might not wait and just go ahead and send her a DM.

TLC needs to take her off the air like they did with Dean and Tarik when they were accused of being homophobic or transphobic when talking about Tim. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
11 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Really interesting that she says that Usman applied and not her. I thought I heard or read somewhere that Usman said she applied. 

I totally believe she applied.  Usman never seemed that gung ho to leave Nigeria.  She wanted to bring him back her to show him off and to, well, OWN him.  He would have "After all I did for you" every damn day of his life!  Frankly, after putting up with her I want to bring him here, buy him a car, pay for an apartment and hire a GOOD record producer to work with him.  Cause right now his music kinda stinks.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
14 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I totally believe she applied.  Usman never seemed that gung ho to leave Nigeria.  She wanted to bring him back her to show him off and to, well, OWN him.  He would have "After all I did for you" every damn day of his life!  Frankly, after putting up with her I want to bring him here, buy him a car, pay for an apartment and hire a GOOD record producer to work with him.  Cause right now his music kinda stinks.

Watching some old seasons over the weekend I couldn't help but take note of the many times the American would say "I brought you to this country!" Like, chill people. They're not the coronavirus on the bottom of your shoe...

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Watching some old seasons over the weekend I couldn't help but take note of the many times the American would say "I brought you to this country!" Like, chill people. They're not the coronavirus on the bottom of your shoe...

And that is the main point on why most of these "relationships" fail.  There is an improper balance of power plus one person is holding something over the other's head ALL THE DAMN TIME.  To hear from my hubby:  "Well, look, I brought you over here and I can ship you back!" at the slightest injustice, well that would wear me down all the time.  I am not some piece of furniture you had shipped over from France, dummy, I am YOUR WIFE.

(Just to be clear my husband never talks to me like that, lol.)

• Love 8
Just now, Mrs. Hanson said:

And that is the main point on why most of these "relationships" fail.  There is an improper balance of power plus one person is holding something over the other's head ALL THE DAMN TIME.  To hear from my hubby:  "Well, look, I brought you over here and I can ship you back!" at the slightest injustice, well that would wear me down all the time.  I am not some piece of furniture you had shipped over from France, dummy, I am YOUR WIFE.

(Just to be clear my husband never talks to me like that, lol.)

Yep, and that feeling of power is probably what made those Americans import in the first place. 

• Love 9
13 hours ago, RealReality said:

Someone should ask her why she hates commas and periods.  

and Root Touch-up. 

11 hours ago, AussieBabe said:

TLC needs to take her off the air like they did with Dean and Tarik when they were accused of being homophobic or transphobic when talking about Tim.

Absolutely! She is a disgusting person. She’s a bully. I understand Usman’s mom’s concerns about her son becoming her slave. The way she dangles that’s green card and essentially tells him he’d better toe the line, is abusive. I can’t believe I can loathe someone more than  Angela! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, 7isBlue said:

and Root Touch-up. 

I post a video each Sunday into Google classrooms for my Social Skills class.  I am waiting for a parent to comment on my ever increasing gray roots.  Good thing I never fibbed about coloring my hair, lol!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 4/26/2020 at 11:41 AM, Christina said:

Wow, I just saw this on Auntie's Advice and she's just out of fucking control. TLC? Is this okay with you?

• Love 5

I can’t keep up with the back and forth between these two. Are they still together? Was the marriage legit because I saw in one of those slides she called Usman her fiancé.

please tell me he dumped her ugly racist ass. It will get me thru the next few episodes.

• Love 4
17 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I post a video each Sunday into Google classrooms for my Social Skills class.  I am waiting for a parent to comment on my ever increasing gray roots.  Good thing I never fibbed about coloring my hair, lol!!!

The Zoom meetings are bringing out my vanity! My hair grows super-fast, so I’m spending $$ on Root Touch-Up, tinted dry shampoo, headbands, hats, and ring lights! (Also, red wine and dark chocolate 😂)

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, Teri313 said:

Wow, I just saw this on Auntie's Advice and she's just out of fucking control. TLC? Is this okay with you?

I can't imagine that being okay with anyone.  On IG she said something like "Oh he told me to say that, it is okay."  I would have replied:  "That will never be okay!"  Plus I am sure she is lying.

• Love 7
55 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

On IG she said something like "Oh he told me to say that, it is okay."

Usman is not the president of black people.  Bebe Goil Visa should keep that word out of her mouth.  Forever.

• LOL 1
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I can't imagine that being okay with anyone.  On IG she said something like "Oh he told me to say that, it is okay."  I would have replied:  "That will never be okay!"  Plus I am sure she is lying.

23 minutes ago, OnceSane said:

Usman is not the president of black people.  Bebe Goil Visa should keep that word out of her mouth.  Forever.

He is also from outside the US.   Something that *might* be okay in Nigeria, isn’t always acceptable elsewhere.  Like this.  

• Love 8
9 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

What really solidified her ain’t shitness and clear bigotry was when she called him a lazy n-word in that DM with bloggers. So you’re just saying it to be hip or one of the boys. You’ve downgraded to using it as a racial, demeaning slur, and Usman may be scamming but nobody deserves to be called the n-word in any variation. So now we know that when she gets mad, she’ll call him that. His mother has every reason to be concerned.

21 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

So "he told me to" is basically the new "I can't be racist because I have black friends"?

Tokenism. “I can’t be racist or a bigot because I have biracial grandkids, a black friend, a black husband, black coworker, etc.”

TLC should’ve kicked her to the curb in March when she called somebody the word that rhymes with maggot. Homophobic and a bigot? I guess her justification will be she has a gay friend so she can’t be homophobic.

Edited by AussieBabe
  • Love 12

She keeps digging a hole deeper and deeper for the most trashiest person in the franchise:

She was also seen shopping with her ex-husband, which doesn't even rate as scandalous based on everything else she says and does.

Edit: different source says its her current boyfriend, not ex-husband.

Edited by Christina
Added paragraph.
  • Love 2
On 4/28/2020 at 10:10 AM, DEL901 said:

He is also from outside the US.   Something that *might* be okay in Nigeria, isn’t always acceptable elsewhere.  Like this.  

I don't think Africans use that foul term. Perhaps teens when singing American rap, but I doubt Usman told her she can say that. She is just trailer park trash.

• Love 7
On 5/4/2020 at 9:20 AM, politichick said:

I don't think Africans use that foul term. Perhaps teens when singing American rap, but I doubt Usman told her she can say that. She is just trailer park trash.

I've heard young people in southern Africa region use that word, thinking it's cool because American rappers use it, so yes, it is used. But I don't know if those using it always know or understand the history around that word.

• Love 2
On 4/26/2020 at 11:41 AM, Christina said:

Just cause:

H

High School....no way---middle age at the very least!

• Love 2
9 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Maybe they meant when she TAUGHT high school...30 years ago. 

isn't she 52? or is she older? either way she looks bad for her age 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Nicmar said:

isn't she 52? or is she older? either way she looks bad for her age 

She claims to be in her 50s. I was just making a joke since no way in hell was that a picture of a teen. 

• Love 5
(edited)

That picture definitely was not of a high school girl but she still had the same smirk whenever it was taken 

I'm not usually a violent person, but I just want to slap her! 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 1

Someone did a wall o text write up about Lisa and Usman on the leaked Tell All. Here it is" 

They talk about how Usman and her got Married *BGL starts being rude to Shaun about how she doesn't understand their relationship *Shaun says that it must be rocky since they've broken up a few times *BGL claims it wasn't breaking up it was "Blocking" each other *BGL tells Shaun to shut up multiple times *Shaun transitions to Usman to avoid BGL's anger, Usman wants clarification from American women since he doesn't know Americans, He asks if all women get irrationally angry and say "anything".He claims that she says things that "damage him" that he would never accept if it wasn't for her. *BGL gets pissed off at Usman and tells him to shut up or she'll disconnect from the call and claims that hes trying to control her. They argue more about it. He expresses his feelings about her avoiding problems with him. *She insults him saying shes calling a spade as a spade because Usman has plenty of American women in his DMs *Shaun asks why they have blocked each other several times if they're married and BGL claims that Usman blocks her and that he has "the biggest attitude in Nigeria and he just wants control becuase its normal for men to lead in Nigeria. *Usman says he blocks lisa, he doesn't understand how american women behave he thinks this is normal. He claims Lisa is his first serious relationship. He says he knows to show love to a woman and being with woman is a distraction unless they're married. Their first problem fight they had Lisa blocked him and they made up and she repeatedly does it and so he thinks its how american couples work, blocking and unblocking. *BGL would message and talk to Usman's friends and family telling them to unblock him *Usman wants to ask a question and BGL keeps cutting him off saying "don't open that can of worms" *Usman claims that what he wants to ask can't even be said on TV or to anyone and its inappropriate *BGL tells him to stop opening that can of worms *Usman says is it normal for American woman to call him N**** since he knows its an inapproproiate word in America *Usman says he doesn't get mad at the N word since Lisa has done it all along so he assumed it was normal
*BGL says 'you just opened the can of worms. "If that "bitch (referring to Shaun)" comes after me I'm going after you, I just got a text message on the break I get this hate mail while your ass is sitting in Nigeria we're going to have problems." *BGL is pissed off at Usman "opening that can of worms" and tells him to stop and Usman insists on talking about these problems because its important *Usman says he feels the way she treats him is not good and he wants any american lady to tell him if this is the normal way to treat him. He says he does love her but he doesn't like the way he treats *BGL says "NO NO NO STOP NO American woman would put up with you talking to other women. We have had incidents of Usman talking to other women. *Usman has Dms of other women in his messages and claims that he did it because BGL talked to male strippers in America and her being naked something on her phone *Shaun interrupts and saying "I'm giving Lisa a chance to respond to what Usman is accusing you of" *they argue a little about whether or not Usman even accused her *Shaun asks "whats the core issue between you and usman rollercoaster marriage" *BGL says "all his friends aren't married. they're always in out in out in his life and its normal for that in his country. nobody said his friends would be in out in out when he's there. in his phone she says he was chatting up some woman on his phone a week before. she BROKE usmans phone (she does this like puckered lip yes yes im' badass) face *Usman claims this woman was exaggerated that Lisa attacks him every single time a woman comments any heart emoji or any symbol of love on his social media *BGL claims this woman was 'not a fan' , i just told shaun this woman was a colleague hausi? *Usman claims this woman was from way back and they're good friends from way back but that there was no affair with her that they live nearby and if he wanted to he could've seen her even without her knowing *BGL claims that he was emotionally cheating by texting her *BGL claims that she said "this woman loves you but since I'm white woman she wants Usman to be with me. Me and this woman are friends on facebook. Usman was playing Mr Playboy' *Usman claims that if he had an affair with her why would she be friends and BGL claims that shes married and Usman doesn't know shit about this lady *Usman says "okay i want you to say your side of the story I won't interrupt becuase I don't like you interupting me *awkward silence with Lisa siting there cross armed and shaun chimes in asking her why she isn't talking *BGL says that Usman was flirty with her over texts becuase he was blowing kisses with emojis and usman starts laughing. Usman claims he avoiding this lady for a very long time and he gave her "fan love" something more about how he never met up with her and he replies only after spamming him with 20 texts. He claims he was loyal and he never had an affair even though he could've obviously done it *The woman calls him when Usman and BGL were in a taxi together and BGL pulled the phone and told her to leave usman alone. And BGL called her and that the woman said sorry didnt knowing he had a woman *at this point I don't know why I am summarizing this stupid argument between Usman and BGL *BGL tells Usman to shut up before "he hangs himself with the American Public" *BGL says she doesn't believe Usman is unfaithful physically but was emotionally because of texting and emojis *at this point shaun interrupts and asks questions , BGL claims that they're both stubborn and both very similar *Usman smiles and said 'if a man really loves you not even money can't buy that , that hes saying that what he gives her money can't even buy. in Africa and in his culture that his love means a lot it means the world what he gives to lisa. he says 'show me your friend and i will tell you who you are. if you surround yourself with prostitutes, people will say you are a prostitute so why do you surround yourself with prostitutes (i think hes referencing the male stripper thing he was talking about before) *BGL claims that hes not communicating that they have to 'communicate together 12345 she will disconnect from the call *Usman claims that nobody listens to him and that they only listen to her that its the problem *BGL claims that Usman has 'Porn stars" on his site Trisha Peytas (i think she refers to following her) and that his muslim family would be disappointed. Usman claims that Trisha reposted his work? and that he posted that or retweeted . BGL claims that Usman was bitching about 'male and female pornstars running through her facebook feed and so that now he is in the wrong for following this porn star. something about trisha being a psycho and dr phil.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Someone did a wall o text write up about Lisa and Usman on the leaked Tell All. Here it is" 

They talk about how Usman and her got Married *BGL starts being rude to Shaun about how she doesn't understand their relationship *Shaun says that it must be rocky since they've broken up a few times *BGL claims it wasn't breaking up it was "Blocking" each other *BGL tells Shaun to shut up multiple times *Shaun transitions to Usman to avoid BGL's anger, Usman wants clarification from American women since he doesn't know Americans, He asks if all women get irrationally angry and say "anything".He claims that she says things that "damage him" that he would never accept if it wasn't for her. *BGL gets pissed off at Usman and tells him to shut up or she'll disconnect from the call and claims that hes trying to control her. They argue more about it. He expresses his feelings about her avoiding problems with him. *She insults him saying shes calling a spade as a spade because Usman has plenty of American women in his DMs *Shaun asks why they have blocked each other several times if they're married and BGL claims that Usman blocks her and that he has "the biggest attitude in Nigeria and he just wants control becuase its normal for men to lead in Nigeria. *Usman says he blocks lisa, he doesn't understand how american women behave he thinks this is normal. He claims Lisa is his first serious relationship. He says he knows to show love to a woman and being with woman is a distraction unless they're married. Their first problem fight they had Lisa blocked him and they made up and she repeatedly does it and so he thinks its how american couples work, blocking and unblocking. *BGL would message and talk to Usman's friends and family telling them to unblock him *Usman wants to ask a question and BGL keeps cutting him off saying "don't open that can of worms" *Usman claims that what he wants to ask can't even be said on TV or to anyone and its inappropriate *BGL tells him to stop opening that can of worms *Usman says is it normal for American woman to call him N**** since he knows its an inapproproiate word in America *Usman says he doesn't get mad at the N word since Lisa has done it all along so he assumed it was normal
*BGL says 'you just opened the can of worms. "If that "bitch (referring to Shaun)" comes after me I'm going after you, I just got a text message on the break I get this hate mail while your ass is sitting in Nigeria we're going to have problems." *BGL is pissed off at Usman "opening that can of worms" and tells him to stop and Usman insists on talking about these problems because its important *Usman says he feels the way she treats him is not good and he wants any american lady to tell him if this is the normal way to treat him. He says he does love her but he doesn't like the way he treats *BGL says "NO NO NO STOP NO American woman would put up with you talking to other women. We have had incidents of Usman talking to other women. *Usman has Dms of other women in his messages and claims that he did it because BGL talked to male strippers in America and her being naked something on her phone *Shaun interrupts and saying "I'm giving Lisa a chance to respond to what Usman is accusing you of" *they argue a little about whether or not Usman even accused her *Shaun asks "whats the core issue between you and usman rollercoaster marriage" *BGL says "all his friends aren't married. they're always in out in out in his life and its normal for that in his country. nobody said his friends would be in out in out when he's there. in his phone she says he was chatting up some woman on his phone a week before. she BROKE usmans phone (she does this like puckered lip yes yes im' badass) face *Usman claims this woman was exaggerated that Lisa attacks him every single time a woman comments any heart emoji or any symbol of love on his social media *BGL claims this woman was 'not a fan' , i just told shaun this woman was a colleague hausi? *Usman claims this woman was from way back and they're good friends from way back but that there was no affair with her that they live nearby and if he wanted to he could've seen her even without her knowing *BGL claims that he was emotionally cheating by texting her *BGL claims that she said "this woman loves you but since I'm white woman she wants Usman to be with me. Me and this woman are friends on facebook. Usman was playing Mr Playboy' *Usman claims that if he had an affair with her why would she be friends and BGL claims that shes married and Usman doesn't know shit about this lady *Usman says "okay i want you to say your side of the story I won't interrupt becuase I don't like you interupting me *awkward silence with Lisa siting there cross armed and shaun chimes in asking her why she isn't talking *BGL says that Usman was flirty with her over texts becuase he was blowing kisses with emojis and usman starts laughing. Usman claims he avoiding this lady for a very long time and he gave her "fan love" something more about how he never met up with her and he replies only after spamming him with 20 texts. He claims he was loyal and he never had an affair even though he could've obviously done it *The woman calls him when Usman and BGL were in a taxi together and BGL pulled the phone and told her to leave usman alone. And BGL called her and that the woman said sorry didnt knowing he had a woman *at this point I don't know why I am summarizing this stupid argument between Usman and BGL *BGL tells Usman to shut up before "he hangs himself with the American Public" *BGL says she doesn't believe Usman is unfaithful physically but was emotionally because of texting and emojis *at this point shaun interrupts and asks questions , BGL claims that they're both stubborn and both very similar *Usman smiles and said 'if a man really loves you not even money can't buy that , that hes saying that what he gives her money can't even buy. in Africa and in his culture that his love means a lot it means the world what he gives to lisa. he says 'show me your friend and i will tell you who you are. if you surround yourself with prostitutes, people will say you are a prostitute so why do you surround yourself with prostitutes (i think hes referencing the male stripper thing he was talking about before) *BGL claims that hes not communicating that they have to 'communicate together 12345 she will disconnect from the call *Usman claims that nobody listens to him and that they only listen to her that its the problem *BGL claims that Usman has 'Porn stars" on his site Trisha Peytas (i think she refers to following her) and that his muslim family would be disappointed. Usman claims that Trisha reposted his work? and that he posted that or retweeted . BGL claims that Usman was bitching about 'male and female pornstars running through her facebook feed and so that now he is in the wrong for following this porn star. something about trisha being a psycho and dr phil.

Er, they are both batshit crazy.

• Love 4
18 hours ago, judylo said:

Er, they are both batshit crazy.

Seriously, the world doesn't need this shit right now. I couldn't even read that wall o text, it's too insane to waste precious life time on. If that's how the finale is going to be I can sit this one out.

BTW, tomorrow isn't this tell all BS, is it? don't we have more episodes?

• Love 5
3 hours ago, gingerella said:

Seriously, the world doesn't need this shit right now. I couldn't even read that wall o text, it's too insane to waste precious life time on. If that's how the finale is going to be I can sit this one out.

BTW, tomorrow isn't this tell all BS, is it? don't we have more episodes?

I'm sorry it's a wall. It's not meant to be, it lost formatting when I pasted it. The one on this thread is only about Lisa and Usman. The one under the show spoilers is a play-by-play of the entire show. And it has paragraphs. 

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I'm sorry it's a wall. It's not meant to be, it lost formatting when I pasted it. The one on this thread is only about Lisa and Usman. The one under the show spoilers is a play-by-play of the entire show. And it has paragraphs. 

Don’t apologize.  Really appreciate that you brought the info over.    

• Love 7